Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Where to stay in Dubai

G_J, I guess it be good move on your side. I read article other day about the IT professional from India moving to India for the economic boom over there. And thus leaving big vacuum in Middle East's IT industry which relied on those low paid Indian professionals for quite a long time. Heard any similar stories?

^ yes sxb The opportunity is great for licensed engineers .. which is the only thing holding me back.. as soon as I get my license I'm heading over IA.

Telcom industry is booming in the M.E ..the toys that they get to play with .. we only hear about in seminars and in trade journals.

Xiinoow Salaan qiima leh, bal Dubai noogu kaalay

Sophist waar niyow xageed ka dhacday?

Nuune hadde waa idinka war sugaynaa

Brownie This whole economic downturn waa saykoloojikaal [ring a bell :D ] This part of the world is not as bad as United States of Arsies :D

May be we will organise SOL get together in Dubai!

Cheers

JUSTICE   

You can try the five star hotels in Dubai, treat yourself. I don't know about your budget , but I recommend Taj Palace in Riqa Street, that is fabulous hotel in the middle of Dubai city, and its really posh. You're going to feel like a royalty there.

You can also try Marriot near HamerAin Shopping centre, that place is gona feel like a castle.

These places were tried and tested, go for it, and good luck.

Saalixa   

Nuune

I think wankaa horeeyay. I did my world trip mid way this year June-August. Now Iam broke again and need to save up for another world trip. This time Iam Saving up for Hajj Insha Allah.

I will let you know markaan inyar oo rasamaal ah isku hubsado. Hajjka baanu isku arki doona Ok?

Sophist   

Lagend, I have been around; married life makes you pre-occupied bro. Alhamdulilah, all is well. I am joining Norf's crew in that sandy part of the world Insha Allah. I am waorking for a DIFC Investment majority owned firm in London and we are suppose to be moving to Dubai first quater of 09.

How are things with you? Ma soo indho indheyneysaa mise holiday ayey kaa tahay?

S

nuune   

Saalixa, Inshaa Allaah sister, Xaajiya Saalixah smile.gif , the Haj is an experience of a life time, waa in si fiican loogu qalab qaato oo diyaar garoow adag loo sameeyo, if everything goes well, that is my plan next year too Inshaa Allaah smile.gif

Sophist, Maashaa Allaah, adna halkaas baad noo sii dagi, waan idin soo booqaneenaa oo idinkaaba noo sii joogo meesha smile.gif