Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Which school..u used to go?

Baashi   

Jaaluut,

Jamal Abdinasir and Sakhawadiin used to be rivals!

We beat them in Kedis @ Markazu Thaqafi (Egyptian library) opposite to the Hotel Juba..remember? I was one of the nine students representing Sakhawadiin. We beat them in basketball games and we were the champs!..don't denied it.

Rock's chick,

I wouldn't mind if u were Bartamaha or Yusuf-al-kowneyn or Allaahida but Sh Hassan Barsame..nuh!

Tahliil   

Mohamed Sheik Osman (Barbe), named after one of the 13 SYL leaders. located in Madina, won 2nd place throphy for the (Kedis) 88 or 89(guessing). had the best Math teacher in the Capital, and the worst headmaster..Holla at me if u were in the class of (89-90)...

ayaanick   

Yes that's me...Tahiil. I went there from first grade to sixth grade til the war happened!!!!!

so holla back. I think the names, we have both wrong or something.

Paragon   

Me? My family thought - Iskool Somali was lame. So I studied in Kenya.

Primary + High School and ++ other stuff!

I remember my secondary "COUNTY HIGHY SCHOOL - GSA" And those were days when all momas use to call us 'Ciyaalka dabeesha' lol, just coz we had a metrological site beside the school...til now it makes me laugh -- ciyaalka dabeesha -- dabeel idin qaaddey.

jaaluut   

waraa baashe, waxaa aheed ileen nerd. aniga waagaas(not now) waxaan ahaa ciyaal madiina, kadis iyo waxaas maba aadi jirin.

laakiin basket balka anagaa idinka qatarsanayn.

iskool sheikh suufi xitaa waa garaacnay.

waxaan ka hadlaayaa 1986-88

tankale, sakhaawadiin ghetto uu ahaa baariyoow.

baskii ugliga ahaa ee kaaraanaaba nacay.

well those were the days.

Siman   

Originally posted by Siman:

I went Mahamud Warsame Siyo(middle school) and just started Yusuf-al-Kowneyn High school whent the war broke out. I was so eager to wear that white shirt..They didn't let me wear the it long enough!

Blessed   

I started off at 'Cda' in Burco. I don't know what 'C'da stood for.

Then had to leave after few months. Then I went to a school in Saudi Arabia. Again, I had to leave after a year... Then I started junior school in London ............ and I am still there :D