Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Which school..u used to go?

Haneefah   

Salam,

I went to Taleex coz it was my neighbourhood and then it was a bit too violent for me. Somehow the girls there were fighters, so i was taken to i think it was called safaarada carabta, an egyptian school, near the Sayid statue...oh there was a great burger place near it too, boy did i like their burgers, i think it was called aaran...can't reacall the street though. And then unfortunately, the stupid war took place, i was enjoying it so well...they had to ruin it for us didn't they, lol.

Take care Guyz

Haneefah   

Hey muraad...i forgot to ask you this, who was this sh.cali guy that gave lectures in masaajidka? I'm just wondering cuz i just never heard of him well unless he tought after the war

AUN   

Do I have to tell you? Ok

Hoose Dhexe Maxamed Jaamac

Sare Khalid Bin Waliid

I reckon that many of you have never heard of it but it existed somewhere in Somalia

Changed   

i did not attend skool in somalia but i did go to skool in kenya darn it i cant remember da name

i do remember.....SLI....school of learning internation 3-5 grade.....BIG UPS TO MY PAKI PEOPLE

and middle school IIPS..Islamabad international public school 5-10 grade

whoo those were the days ;)

salaam.

i remember Visiting my Aunties' School. it was a Arab school i think and there was this other school Damn STRICT... and who ever said somethign is wrong with Kenyan Education System LOL take that back Dear, i went there two yrs Ago.. Oooooh! i call that Main streem Education.. But they lose the hitting:)

as For me i never attended school in Somalia.. :( Saddly

i think it has something to do with my Poor somali

Mallin wacan. lol or is it habeen wacan?)

Geesi   

I went to Xanaanada Caruurta across Sheleema Shuun, then Kaasa Bobolaare for grade school then Jamaal Cabdi Naasir for High School. I was class of 90! I was a fan of New Eddition. Then when they become BBD and of course Bobby Brown. Remember the Don't Be Cruel album....I can go and on. I used to listen to that album in the family TOYOTA SIIBLEEY loooooool.

"safaarada carabta, an egyptian school, near the Sayid statue...oh there was a great burger place near it too, boy did i like their burgers, i think it was called aaran.." WoW Nafisa me too :eek: :eek: :eek:

Actually i never went to a somali school i only went to arabic school...And you are right that burger joint was the best...I remember me and my friends used to escape by the back wall near the bathroom area, i do believe they had the hand washing area outside not inside of the bathroom...Oh my god i missed that place

It's great to see someone from there though :D:D:D

JASMIINE   

"ANYBODY WENT THIS SCHOOL NAME "MOHAMUD WARZAME ZIO....LOCATED NEAR SHINEEMA "BUTLAND" HOLLLLA YO"

i went to warsame zio, thanks for reminding me i was about to call my sister to ask the name of the school we went to when i saw the topic. cant believe someone in here went warsame zio.

Topic here is Healthy..

Nice..

Well Unfortunetly I see one person from the middle school i attended back in Mogadishu

Ahmed Gurey**

And I met my science teacher in minnesota

The guy that used to whoop my azz.

Any recall "Habiib".

And QamQamey*

Hamar Jadiid neighborhood**

Holding it down

Batuulo   

asalaama alaykum to you all

ajaaja --- I used to go different schools.. in middle school

--1-Banadir dhexe 1st to 6th. I love that school

I remember my first teacher Siciido birimo..I -BTJXKHDR.. :D love you teacher..always.. smile.gif

--2-Siyad hoose dhexe, only 7th .don'tlike :mad:

--3-Sheikh Madar h/dhexe, in my 8th gd..love it too

----------My high School-------

I used to go Xamar sec school... it was my fav SCH.

principal Liishe... :D ... not graduete it..cause of the civil war..

heey.. Aaran humberger,,, near 1da luulyo Street.. & Aazan ice cream.. hm.. what a great city,, damn you WARLORDS.. THEY DISTROY OUR LIVES.. :mad: :mad:

PEACE OUT. ;)

ZOLA   

LET ME SEE...I WENT TO MANY SCHOOLS UNTIL I GRAD FROM HIGH SCHOOL..

GRADE 1 TO 2 ...KAMAL(SOMETHING..I REALLY DONT REMEMBER THE COMPLETE NAME.. smile.gif .))..SOMALIA

GRADE 3 TO 6...RHODES PARK.. LUSAKA/ZAMBIA.

6 TO 8...SLI..ISLAMABAD/PAKISTAN.

8 TO 11... ST.JOSEPH/ KARACHI/PAKISTAN

GRADE 12....ARLINGTON HIGH SCHOOL/ MN.

A.A

king_450   

My God all those schools names i am reading , my older brothers and sisters used to go, hmm i never been any high's in somalia but if i can rememeber well i went to Dugsi, you the quran school, and my god left home, so all my schooling is abrad, well nice to know though,