Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

Work- stiffling,,,,,,,,,,, What about you?

Ms DD   

lol

On a serious note, we need to aspire to be comfortabe. The world is changing place...at such speed. We need to keep up with times and not left behind.

With regards to richness, to be content is to enjoy richness life have to offer. But sometimes being without money makes one helpless. It is good to be in a position where you can help people and help yourself. This is where money comes in.

Read the book ibti..it doesnt cost much. Let me know how it gooes.

Ms DD   

But this aint self help book. Even accountants need help with their balance sheet. Have you read it though?

NGONGE   

^^ NO. It sounds like a self help book to me. If I go and read it only to discover it is one I'm going to come after you, Ms DD.

Jamster   

I wont change it; not now anyway. My friend and I have a plan to set up something similar with a 'soul'. Hire highly competent peeps with real personalities then change the way people think-- you see we have a plan; can't let little things get in the way :D

Fabregas   

worka ninyow wa lagu gaaloba. You will see Gaal ku le xalay oo dhan wan sirqansana, and youll laugh/smile like a hypocrite!

Rich Dad Poor Dad is the best book i've read so far. It is not a self-help book but rather giving tips and advices. As soon as i finished i had no choice but to start my first business ever ,,, :D

I'm planning to read The Cash Flow in the coming Weeks insha Allah.

^is that the second one in his series of books? I've been told it's a lot of the first book repeated. I have read the next one along. Always wanted to strike off on my own; by end of year I hope to be free of bosses.

DD, you want to start a Somali women in business thing? Or join me on networking events? Don't know what you're up to but we could buddy up and support one another if nothing else.

I am harmless. LoL.

Jamster   

Borefessor? Gaalnimoo aah? I have heard waxyaabo kale, laakiin lagu gaaloobaa? I was once told it is Haraam to work in advertising; the guy told me that I draw things or use video which is haraam said he. And now Sol member tells me shaqada (a general shaqo) waa lagu gaaloobaa because you smile when a colleague mentions his misfortune of the night before?

Shez, common dream fit for a common man smile.gif