Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

CAN THE QAAD(KHAD) CHEWERS SATISFY THEIR LADIES

qoslaaye   

I ALWAY HEARD SO MANY BAD STORIES ABOUT THE GUYS WHO CHEW QAAD(KHAAD), BUT MY BIGGEST QUESTION IS CAN THEY SEXUALY SATISFY THEIR LADIES?

SORRY GUYS BUT EVERY ISSUE HAS TO BE ADDRESSED!!!!

Abdinuur   

You're something you know! ;)

I dont chew QAAD (cuzz i aint no cow)...but it's interesting to read what others (married couples...i hope) have to say about this. smile.gif

Personally, i think it has some side effects cuzz you aint suppose to jew QAAD...i mean if you want to eat something...guys...com'on...there is LETTUCE wit various dressings...but anyways...i dont think its good for your teeth...that's why cows have brown/blackish teeth cuzz they eat natural plants. But if we start acting like cows...we end up like cows (metaphor)...

It aint like you are whatchu eat...it's more like...you are whatchu...

....to be continued.

farey   

where do you get that theory have you done research, I do chew miraa and I do my job , I can speak theres

farey   

where do you get that theory have you done research, I do chew miraa and I do my job , I can not speak otheres

I think they can. People who chew qaad are aroused more often than non-chewers. Qaad has something in it, that makes you hard-up again. Even if a strange NAAG walks you by, you get hard on.

Nin yaban, I finally figured out your problem...you damn qaad chewer!!

Explains everything!

What I wanted to say was...people who chew that stuff are plain nasty to me!! No offense

Originally posted by Opinionated:

Nin yaban, I finally figured out your problem...you damn qaad chewer!!

Explains everything!

What I wanted to say was...people who chew that stuff are plain nasty to me!! No offense

Oppinated, i use to chew it. But not any more. I quit it. I only now smoke.

nuune   

i even heard some ladies saying that they satisfy their men because they chew QAD too much,i know this lady who eats about three marduufs every night,and believe me,she told me she can't sleep every night without having sex

gabdhaha jaadka cuna maba iska kala aayari karaan,ninka waalaga yaabaa inuu iska daayo jaadka laakiin gabdhaha haday bartaan waa bas,qiyaamo waaye hadey iska dhaafaan,above all,it is good for their sex life