Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Dedicated to Valenteenah!!!

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

I am just saying let us not get the idea that everyone that went there was in supportive.I was one of them.

Oo adiga wadaad baan ku moodayay saaxiibe maxaa baadhiyada ku dhigay?

RedSea   

^lol...waarbal wax iwaydii dee?

Waan ka tagay isla markiiba sxb.Runtii intaanay three stooges(S.Cali,Axmed cigal and Sangub) start their usual nac nac for the TFG.

RedSea   

^He is always out there.I see him in the somali mall playing cards and shax.

But sad,he and his family got kicked out of their home.They were doing a fundraiser for him the other day.

The same guy that once said that Hargeysa was right on to be subject to bombardment in 80s was helped by my family relatives in fundraising event after he and his family were removed from their home(unkown reason).

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

^He is always out there.I see him in the somali mall playing cards and shax.

But sad,he and his family got kicked out of their home.They were doing a fundraiser for him the other day.

The same guy that once said that Hargeysa was right on to be subject to bombardment in 80s was helped by my family relatives in fundraising event after he and his family were removed from their home(unkown reason).

He is a child molested. That is why he was removed....I guess!

I don’t really care what he thinks about the war and Hargeisa. Every one has their own personal interest in heart. That is why there is no Somalia today. Concentrate on your own and let every body else do their thing. I don't expect people to sympathize with me. It's dog eats dog world with Somalis these days. Just look at the pictures above. I though the F of TFG stands for Federal. I don’t see anything inclusive about that picture including the Singers…. not that I care. I wonder how these people in XAMAR feel about that.

RedSea   

This TFG doesn't concern majority of Somalis which they claim to represent.Whether it might be south or else where.

The TFG was born dead,and has further alienated the somali people,by dragging Xabashis to kill other somalis.No sane somali excepts this including those from Hargeysa and elsewhere.Only extreme qabiil motivated individuals have different outlook on this,those we like to refer them as daba dhilif.

BILAN, I wish you could be little more clearer with your statement dear.I can't really do anything or say anything for you.If you are making accusations,you must tell us where,when,and how exactly 'the people' you speak of are hypocrites.

Thanks,

So tell me,

WHAT GOOD HAS HE DONE FOR SOMALIA THUS FAR EXCEPT TO TURN THEM AGAINST EACH OTHER MORE AND BRING IN FOREIGN (who have wanted to conquer somalia for ages) ARMY?

TELL ME B/C THERE IS SUMTHING AM MISSING DAT EVERYONE KNOWS IN THAT SHINDIGG OF A CELEBRATION!

Good Nomads, this is the General section. If you prefer to discuss politics, please have fun at the Politics section. It is conveniently full of all that you would ever need on that blessed topic ... and much more.

If you somehow forgot where that specific forum is located, it is the third forum from the bottom of the forum list .... right below the respected Dood-Wadaag.

Sister Valenteenah, you doubted me when I dedicated to you this whole thread and I could see that you were confused a little bit, but now I hope that you have seen that what I dedicated to you was real value and actually worth something!

It's a case of classic psychology sister, a project by me to show how people can be actually very scared of some pictures! Sister have you seen the power of those picture's and their significant meaings which resulted in people nearly crying their hearts out and nearly breaking down?

First they tried to discredit by saying only 50 people intended until all excuses where exhausted!

One said it was family reunion, a qabiil-gathering, some said the meeting happened and was large but that people only went for the sake of the beautiful sisters, whilst others reaffirmed their fear by saying that the party was only attented by a large crowd of people because Minnesotans were opportunists and they were there only for the bariis (this time the baasto) and that they liked merely going to festivals and Xaflado because they didn't have no moral issues to go on parties or celebrations they were opposed to political wise!

Anyhow sister never doubt the significance of some pictures because by posting mere pictures alot of people's lives and livelihoods are threatened it seems, so I kindly remind you not to underestimate my brotherly gesture to you and the courtesy of Ilma-adeernimo shown to you!

I'm finished now with this project and thanks for all the people who have contributed in here their fears, phobias and nightmares! I shall analyse them and report back to you, to give your score points of how much you fear what was portrayed in this thread!

Till then, good night folks inshallah! Wish me luck with my research, it shall make a classic pychological insight into the minds of people who are feel threathened and how they react to the threat's and phobias that are facing them!

Great stuff! I wish you a good recovery inshallah and may you be guided to accept the reality and truth of the situation back home! Amiin.

Before I go for good inshallah here is the Video, I promised Val!

Beware if you saw any kind of symptoms of fear whilst viewing the pictures which made you crawl, please do not view this video for the sake of your own health! Please, we want you to be healthy and not leave us prematurely and too early! So enjoy to the rest who have expressed their delights on the pictures and a good and final recovery to those who nearly cried or broke down emotionally by looking at mere pictures!

Somalia ha noolato, hana jirto, hana is raacdo inshallah! Victory to the TFG!

RedSea   

LSK.lol

Wallee saxib waan islaabay,ee bal raali ha layga haado.Way ila yar tagtay xoogaa.

Yonis, you are making yourself look bad really.I am sure the girl(inadeero) you are talking wouldn't give rat's behind about politics. :confused:

RedSea   

Originally posted by nervous-chic:

So tell me,

WHAT GOOD HAS HE DONE FOR SOMALIA THUS FAR EXCEPT TO TURN THEM AGAINST EACH OTHER MORE AND BRING IN FOREIGN (who have wanted to conquer somalia for ages) ARMY?

TELL ME B/C THERE IS SUMTHING AM MISSING DAT EVERYONE KNOWS IN THAT SHINDIGG OF A CELEBRATION!

No,there is nothing but as you said creating further conflict amongst somalis.

BOB   

Where's Valenteenah's Picture? I will buy her pictures as i like her more than i ever liked Barwaaqo and i am willing to pay as much as S.SH...!

I didn't know people still went to Zab aka Allah-bari in this day and age (depending where you come from) and there was one bald headed dark guy eyeing an Old lady's hilibkeeda..I wonder who that guy was supporting?

PS. I thought Mnpls had more Somalis than 16 people...what happened to the majority?

why didn't they come to celebrate their country's "Liberation" by the mighty Ethiopian army from the Terrorists?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Good Nomads, this is the General section. If you prefer to discuss politics, please have fun at the Politics section. It is conveniently full of all that you would ever need on that blessed topic ... and much more.

If you somehow forgot where that specific forum is located, it is the third forum from the bottom of the forum list .... right below the respected Dood-Wadaag.

General section means everything and all the things.

There are too many watchmen in SOl. Please let people navigate the site freely. Too much censorship is a form of dictatorship.

Red Sea,

Hargeisa iyo the TFG maxaa iskaga 15 ah saaxiib. Intay ay TFG khusayso ayuunbaan ka hadlaayay.