Sign in to follow this  
lovelycute

SISTERS HOW CAN WE MAKE THE WINNY HUS/BF HAPPY

WELL IT'S TIME WE DISCUSS EACH OTHER OR AMONG OUR SELVES HOW CAN U MAKE THE WINING HUSBAND HAPPY OR THE B/F SINCE THEY ALL OR SHOULD I SAY HALF OF THEM COMPLAIN ABOUT WOMEN.IF ANY SISTER ARE MARRIED FEEL FREE TO SHOOT IDEAS ITS BETWEEN US.AND PLZZZZZZZ NO MEN SUGESTION IF IT'S ABOUT SEX ONLY COZ YEAH YEAH WE KNOW, U GUYS PREFER SEX 24/7 ......

MEN, TELL US WHAT U WANT AND WE'LL DO WHAT WE WANT...BY/ME

man wants 3 three things and you know one of them already,well the other 2 come by on their own.

rudy, u know that aint gona happen lol

SCOR,U SURE U'R WOMEN..

LET THEM BEAT U AND THEY WILL BE HAPPY..LOL.

JUST KIDING AROUND. TO MAKE THEM HAPPY IS TO MAKE U HAPPY FRST AND FORMOST .AND FOR MY MAN HE'S HAPPY MOST OF THE TIME IF NOT ALL THE TIME COZ HE'S WITH ME SHIT. AND THAT'S TOP OF THE WORLD...

SHALL WE MAKE THEM HAPPYYYYYYYYY......NAAAAAAAAAAH icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Abdinuur   

LOOOOOOOL SCORPION_SISTA...

Hey...just give him what he really wants...and u can find that out by simply asking him.

Sometimes it might not be an easy task to perform or accomplish, but be creative in any aspect of the relationship!

Men want something new everyday...they dont wanna do the same shyt over and over again cuzz that's boring. Some say...why eat bariis everyday when you have baasto available to you!...makes sense right? Damn right!

Anyways...have fun wit whatever you get out of this thing...do little research...read books written for women about men...(only few compared to women's book for men)...