Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Memories from Home!!!

nuune   

Legend, rageedi wallaahi, haa Samarindina waa jirtey, waadba i xasuusisayba :D

Che, see camal, there is always cali-fallaax under the macawiis, lol, macawiis without shots intee loo socdaana

Sheh-They would make it seem like they wanna avoid that but they will take peek and the curse ninko ma waalanyahe. If that was a woman, we would stare. I guess you guys are better that way.

Nuune...Not always my friend.

^she might be referring to your inference that YOU would look and not that women would look and pretend not to. smile.gif

Malika, what are you saying? Would you look?

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Anyway, here is another image of Xamar, the lost paradise again:

Olympia%20Hotel.%20Mogadishu.JPG

Kuraastaas and miisaskaas dhagaxa ka sameysan agyaali jiray near to the pools maxaa xasuustaa, siiba kuwii yaali jiray Hoteel Taleex's pools.

MMA, where in Xamar is that? Any hotel by the sea with a pool that i can think of is Al-Aruba, and this pic doesn't look like Aruba. Besides, on URL link it says Olympia hotel mmm where is that in xamar igaarow? there was hotel Olympics of sendiko and that is no way close to the beach. Ariirow binikolahan naga soo cadeey bo

Sheh...Taas suaal kuma jirto. Definately, the younger curious me would look but to say girls do not exhibit the same curiosity is just false...so come on Sheh. Admit.

Malika remembers the palm tree climbers in Tanzania. :D

I can swear otherwise. Ibts staring up macawiis- only if her spit could fly vertically upwards & gravity ceased to exist temporarily. She would say: maxoo asli kawiiinaayu(her spelling, not mine). LoL.

-Lily-   

Che, I'm afraid Sheh's is quit right in most cases no woman in her right mind would blind herslef looking up anywhere like that. It’s just not that fascinating.