Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Memories from Home!!!

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

You know i always wondered How come 99.99% of the Somalis were born in Mogadishu?

Waraa Ilaahey ka cabsada...its not a shame to be born in Baadiye or under a tree...its OK kido..Neither its not your fault nor your parents..its called FATE...like they would say in Djibouti...Dee Ilaah Baa Qadaray ma ahan? ;)

I mean I am yet to meet somebody from a small town or one of those places that you only hear about or see when you look at the map but these days they are becoming more popular especially among the Nomads because...I don't know...suddenly somebody felt we should know all the tuulos & villages that his/her tribesmen/women reside and we are forced to swallow by force ever since which in Kismayo (My real Birth City smile.gif ) would be considered un-democratic and you know the good thing about my home town...it's a true Somali city with a cosmopolitan population...which is why I fall in love with it all over again every time I hear about it.

Somebody find me the pictures of Kismayo in the good old days PLEASE...all I can find are those from the Civil war and to be honest I am not sure if that's my City.... :(

I said PLEASE people...What? you can't read all of a sudden now? :mad: Maryooleey kii baryo atafiriki bila sababu wallahi...waraa Baadiye saa noo tuseeseen aa indhaha naga rideen...allow me to show you how great my city is...

i will need the help of my man Baashi as its been a long time (I can't believe I haven't been home for 16 years)

I wish i could go back there just once even for a Day or even an Hour...

MMA....Find me the pictures of my city and i will introduce you to someone who know you and all your family members...I am serious Bro...and NO that is not a blackmail but consider it a favour that we are doing for each other smile.gif ...TRUST ME...you want to talk to this guy...<---- Please inform MMA about my urgent PLEASE. Thanks in Advance. smile.gif

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

MMA....Find me the pictures of my city and i will introduce you to someone who know you and all your family members...I am serious Bro...and NO that is not a blackmail but consider it a favour that we are doing for each other
smile.gif
...TRUST ME...you want to talk to this guy...<---- Please inform MMA about my urgent PLEASE. Thanks in Advance.
smile.gif

Many Soomaalis know my family. Nice try, saaxiib. :D

Sawiro Kista iyo Kaskaaga magaaladaas eh waa heleysaa, ee iska sug.

Anyway, who is the guy? Isku xaafad maa ahayn mise ...?

BOB   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar Wrote:

Many Soomaalis know my family. Nice try, saaxiib. :D

Nice Touch.....I liked that....but Please don't keep me waiting because I'm a renown impatient. Thanks in Advance.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Maan, that site runtii waa amazing.

Arka those cute pictures.

Bild2.jpg

Guntiinada iyo hoosguntida uu wato the boy ayaaba i dishay.

Bild3-a.jpg

Kal iyo mooyo.

Bild14.jpg

Bild15.jpg

Bild20.jpg

LoL at qada iyo looxa.

Bild3.jpg

Bild2.jpg

Can anyone guess where this xeeb is? I think it is Shalambood.

---------------

Waraa Bob, check that Jarmal site Daa'uud Waraaqle provided. It has some amazing, unique pictures, including some from Baraawe and Jilib and other nearby areas of Kismaayo. I don't know if it has Kismaayo pictures, so you can guess which one is which if you are familiar with that area.

Here is Baraawe, pre-civil war:

Brava.jpg

Thanks for da pics MMA.

Me....The fiishatiri toor's name was Saciido Koofi. And the brother of Nimco was named Khalid, a reer Waqooyi lad with ilkacas.

PAR248843.jpg

Aah, xasuus. Meerijaanka, ciyaalkii Ubaxakacaanka iyo Xalane.

PAR203158.jpg

LoL.

PAR203163.jpg

Happy faces. A SOLer was among them, who knows. :D

PAR203168.jpg

Hooyooyinkii.

PAR248866.jpg

Shiribleeydii.

What a memories from Baroowojanaraale iyo Oktoobar.

Waa mahadsantahay mar labaad. Daa'uud Waraaqle