Sign in to follow this  
MiSs_LeXuS

~What would you do in this situation?~

I don't care if he is the biggest shiek (Excuse my spelling) he is still going to get tested.

Thank goodness everyone (all most) everyone is agreeing with me.

WeLL said Lucky , better safe than sorry. I couldn't have said it better myself. smile.gif

lol... Shyhem , You will pay for the treatment...Are you sure? It seems like she will be paying for your treatment~... :rolleyes:

If the guy refuses the check up then he is hiding something, for example, Instinct-Poet icon_razz.gif

lol its funny how most of your ladies have replied with that girl power tone in your voices " a'd have his a** checked". I would just say that if it has got to the stage where the individuals are married then some level of trust must already exisit. otherwise what was the underlying basis of the marriage? Its probably more logically to have such a test after and not befoe marriage no? but then i think most ladies would be to scared to ask such a question in fear of the guy getting angry or running away.

guys....comm'on....lets be civil about this....

we shall go to the aids, (and other desease) clinic, 2gether,,,,as a couple...before our wedding night...

before he has spent his life savings, and i have given up my V,

and we will both get tesetd,,,,i think thats only fair, coss, the guy gotta be sure, the girl is clean aswell.

You should have each other tested if at all in doubt but ama make sure I know the guy and have no doubts absolutely before decidin to marry him... hence hopefully I wont have to ask him to get checked..

Ladiif   

What..................asking my wife 2b to get tested, isn't that another way of saying you don't trust her or maybe she is Prostitute :eek: :eek: ?

Insha-Allah, I hope I never happen 2b in that situation and I suggest you guys to make sure you know the individuals and have no doubts absolutely before deciding to marry them and then put your faith in God.

Dont ever get in a situation where you have to ask that question to begin with. Simple!!!

Silenta-Sita

instinct-poet....religious brother used to be players, u all had history my friend,,,so go get ur a** checked out

Aigh't see, I'ma religious brotha..I knowz where my limits iz..Somethings are not worth testing..

Strong faith,and killer instincts is what i live on...

Delta

If the guy refuses the check up then he is hiding something, for example, Instinct-Poet

Hiding!!!

Well, hey, this gurl right hurrr..don't seem to think so.....

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY LATIIF:

What..................asking my wife 2b to get tested, isn't that another way of saying you don't trust her or maybe she is Prostitute ?

Insha-Allah, I hope I never happen 2b in that situation and I suggest you guys to make sure you know the individuals and have no doubts absolutely before deciding to marry them and then put your faith in God.

Dont ever get in a situation where you have to ask that question to begin with. Simple!!!

*UnfortunateLy there isnt too many peopLe you can trust nowadays.I dont think she shouLd take it as an insuLt if you ask her to get tested-wouLd you rather be SAFE or SORRY in the end.

*You never know if you have some sort of a disease unLess you get yourseLf checked out-some of these disease are transmitted in various ways-you can even catch it at the doctors office.

*Knowing the individuaL doesnt aLways ease some doubts you might have-how do you know what they have been doing way before you two got invoLved you know :confused:

*You cant aLways avoid things-its not that simpLe.

*I aLways put my faith in ALLah.

Changed   

nin yaban :eek: :eek: :eek:

comon lets be real..most of the mali men are sexually active now a days ..so getting them tested is not a bad idea :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ........

sorry to break the chain ladies but i personally would not get him tested redface.gif

Nin Yabaan, what the hell are you talking??? :eek: :eek: :eek: Getting girls tested for their virginity??? Have you even read the Quran properly? Tell me this, is the NO-SEX-BEFORE-MARRIAGE aspect of Islam, only for girls? Does this only apply to women??? I DONT THINK SO! If you think it does only apply to women, please show me the Hadith and I will apologise. But so far, it applies to BOTH men and women, so if the man is wanting to test the woman to see if she is still a virgin...hell, lets hook him up to a lie-detector and see if he's been humping round the place, LIKE THEY ALL SEEM TO BE DOING LATELY. Anf if he's lying, then he knows where to go.

People talk about modernisation, and yet, no one really knows what this means. The extended vocabulary that Somali people these days have really gets them into trouble, because they don't know when to use it and when not to. They throw words such as "modern" and "Western" around, applying them to occasions that they really don't fit into.

And yes, Somali girls need to test their men, because bring me one Somali man who has not slept with a girl yet. All of these boys are bragging day and night, so either all these youngsters are liars or they are all sleeping around. Personally, I believe it is the latter so it's better to get yourself and your partner tested so you don't get Aids and pass it on to your KIDS. And hey, if you are a good Muslim, then this shouldn't apply to you anyways, right?

A7LA-SHU   

dymmm ladies.. go easy on the brothers now lol...

but to answer the q yes i would have him do general check up i would do the same thing so no biggy.. not becoz i don't trust him coz dahh im marryin him so i better trust the dude. but for health reasons.. few months before we say our "I DOs" not while we are married already..

and nin yaban say what? what kinda q is dat comin from ya? lol.. hey no one said they was checkin his virginity so why should the ladies be checked? im sure my sisters meant just for health reasons.. plus who cares if he is virgin or not... that is between him and his god ain't my buzz..

peace in the middle east.. 1 luv

1 think i dont understand why xalimos all gang up on farahs? do u ladies hates us that much! i have seen one single xalimo in this thread that mentioned, yes both of us should be tested before we a reunion!! may be we should look for love somewhere else? wazzup! what have done to yall that yall treat us so harshly!!! walaahi. u ladies are giving us an og syndrome!.

first of all when two ppl are getting married, both must get test for these health issues.

-std

-blood test.

-genetic up normalities.

so it not about trust or any kakomani ideas but to for both to check your health issues inorder to lead a fruitful life. whats the big deal here!

another thing, women lately seem to develop more cancerious disease than guys. true story. i was living with a 25 yr old america. she develop breast cancer. her one breast was ambutated. but the cancer came back after six months. it just got too muc for me. now dont rage on me what would u do if u where in my situation! yup i can already voices condeming me! reality sucks sometimes. but me and here discussed it and we decided to end the relationship.