Sign in to follow this  
MiSs_LeXuS

~What would you do in this situation?~

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Khayr:

'IF's'
like you women (and yes it is a general statement) very much crave to do, but if you keep living your life thinking of the
'IF's'
and prioritize your life that way,

then you are gonna be some lonely azz single or

divorced HALIMOS.

that is so rude yet true. i know it isnot good to live on IF's. but sometimes u can't help it bro.

Hey, Mizz Lexus, why don't you go back to Somalia/Somaliland (same place to me-HOME!)

and try asking these questions and see what sort of response you would get.

Let me tell you this, I'm pretty sure that

by asking such questions 'Inaankadha HIV Checkup

baa kaarabaa', you:

a) Get the Dhaacas smacked on your face

by both families (yourz included)

b) Bring embarassment and shame to your family

for being soooo damn rude.

c) Be marked around the community for you rudness, to the point that no man would wanna step to your family to marry you.

khayr that is the problem we aren't back home. so we can stop sayin if u was back home this or dat. and to clear some things for ya. general check up isn't as bad as it sounds to u guys here.. i don't know about yo'll but the guys i know do general check up on their own and some of them are somalian so i don't see why is it a big deal

Imagine if the men started asking the question

'Well are you a VIRGIN or is your daughter a VIRGIN? I don't believe it, I need to go and have a look for myself'

plus who said askin him to do check up was the same thing as askin the parents if their daughter is virgin and if he can check it on his own? plus both couples are doin the same thing. so it isn't like she is hidin and just makin him do it alone

Diamond-princess and Hijabified Sister Thank you both :D

Lakkad, interesting tale and I do think that both parties should be tested, after all, who are the fellows sleeping with? But like flying-still said, if you ain't got nothing to hide, THEN GET ON TESTING! It's got nothing to do with pride, because these diseases can be passed on to your kids, and why should they suffer through one's faults?

Maybe Marriage itself is an out-dated institution. You are just repeatint the same old boring cycle that generations before you did. Now iam not saying live in life of sin. Maybe you can become Sufi, or find something you care about that is worth of devoting to, like fighting AIDS, hunger, etc. I knew a man who was never married, he was sufi. Only God knew how he really felt inside but judging him on the exterior, and interacting with him, one could gather he was very contended man. I guess this is you only if you can suprress your sexual appetite.

Besides, don't you think that there are too many people on dis planet already, six billion of us.......why bring and subject a poor child to the actions of this world.

Originally posted by harmonyangel:

Nin Yabaan, what the hell are you talking??? Getting girls tested for their virginity??? Have you even read the Quran properly? Tell me this, is the NO-SEX-BEFORE-MARRIAGE aspect of Islam, only for girls? Does this only apply to women??? I DONT THINK SO! If you think it does only apply to women, please show me the Hadith and I will apologise. But so far, it applies to BOTH men and women, so if the man is wanting to test the woman to see if she is still a virgin...hell, lets hook him up to a lie-detector and see if he's been humping round the place, LIKE THEY ALL SEEM TO BE DOING LATELY. Anf if he's lying, then

So you think its unislamic to ask your future wife to be tested to see if she was still a virgin, but nothing wrong in asking the man to get tested. Please maskax isku yeel. If a man has to be tested, the women would have to be tested as well. Who said women were free of those same deseases?

And besides, how can you possibly make him get tested? Its not like you can force him or anything.

The only face that I will be smacking is Khayr.

Khayr you need to understand that today's society is very different, and things are changing.

Who said that my husband is going to be from Somalia/Somaliland? :confused: I wouldn't even waste my time going back to Somalia asking these questions, when they won't even answer it because they are way too busy killing one another.

Why should you get slapped on the face because you want to know whether your husband is diseased? And also how is it bringing embarrassment and shame to your family (as you say)?

c) Be marked around the community for you rudeness, to the point that no man would wanna step to your family to marry you.

I can't help but to laugh at that comment... icon_lol.gif

Stop living in the past. All of a suddenly it's rude to know whether your husband can infect your life, and put you in danger, I don't think so. down.gif

Wallahi, I am starting to think if the guys argues or disagrees with you then he must be hiding something. But it all depends on what kind of guy you have.

If he says “yes” when you ask him then he doesn’t have anything to hide, or he must really love you. But if he says “no” then he must be diseased and is hiding something or he must be from Somalia (Still living in the past).

icon_lol.gif

But then again who said that I was going to marry a Somali guy? :rolleyes:

if im getting married to someone... i gotta trust this brother 120%... so im assuming he'd love n trust me too... n i trust him enuff to let me know if he has hiv or any sort of std's, n NO there is no way i would tell my husband to go get tested.. if i had doubts i simply wouldn't be wit him. If he's my husband, im assuiming i would know him betta than anyone...therefore i would have no reason to doubt him. But thats my opinion.

NIN-YABAN i don't know y but everytime i read one of his posts i can't help but laugh walahi lool. No offense u just remind me of someone i know lol

LuCkY   

WeLL i couLdnt have said it better if i say so myseLf Miss_Lexus.

I used to think Like that Diamond Princess but i got Love for my MaLi(aka skinny-Legs)boys thanks to the ones i know personaLLy.If it wasnt for them i wouLd probabLy astray from the thought of being with or marrying a maLi man but my boys made me rethink.I wouLd probabLy become Like one of my cousins-who swears off maLi for good.

Now dont none of you be getting on my back and try to say that i hate maLi and that im Lost and whatnot.<-----This is to the HATERS you know who you are no need for me to mention ya names.I know everybody is different and that they are not aLL the same. I am not generaLizing so need for negative remarks.

LuCkY   

Hey Good to Know you got my back girL...i mean you do right?

Anywayz i know what you mean...i bLame them its their fauLt we feeL this way about them-or used to shouLd say...aLthough i stiLL do at times mainLy due to un-nameLy individuaLs.

Of course I do... :D

Anywayz i know what you mean...i bLame them its their fauLt we feeL this way about them-or used to shouLd say...aLthough i stiLL do at times mainLy due to un-nameLy individuaLs.

Same here...Not pointing any fingers thou...But in a way I thank these brothers who toyed, annoyed, broke, and played with my head because I learned from that. Now I'm much tougher to handle then they use to think I was.

.:peace n luv:.

Thankz Diamond Princess & Lucky icon14.gif

We have people saying I trusted him in order to get married but I shouldn't test him, to those people all I have to say is that you don't care about your lives that much. Since you don't know when you are going to die why make it sooner?

I understand that you go married because you trusted each other and you wouldn't have got married if he told you that he was diseased!!! icon4.gif

All I am saying is that I care about my life then someone else. I am not been selfish. If anyone tells me that they can about someone else's life other then theirs then I would advice them to go and see a doctor or better off if they killed themselves