Sign in to follow this  
MiSs_LeXuS

~What would you do in this situation?~

Asalamu Alaykum Nomads

This question is to the fellows...Reasons like this we should have a Men's forum, Ain't it a shame we don't. icon_razz.gif

~You are a married couple but your wife asked you to have a health check up, ~Basically to see whether you have STD's, Herpes, Hepatitis, Syphilis, etc. Would have agree to it? Why/Why not?~ :confused:

I know for a fact when I get married (Whenever that is) I am going to make sure that on our wedding *day* that he must go and see a doctor. Inshallah he won't be diseased

So far I 1 out 3 said no. Don't ask why.

And for the ladies, would you get your husband checked? :confused:

Take it away...And take care... smile.gif

couple%207-7%20Image29.gif

Xafsa   

I have to just to be on the safe side.

The problem is somali's would take it as an insult if you ask them to take the test...like your implying that they are impure...but we need to get over that.

peace

I don't care what they think....they better get they a$$ to the clinic...shoot I ain't trying to catch sh**!!! And if he says that I gotta go and check myself...it's all good! :D

MaLikah   

That'd only seem like you got somethin to hide Instinct..hmm...do U? lol..

Neways, I'd definitely get my husband checked out. Not only that, we'd swipe information in front of the doctor so he wont give no falsified information. Sorry but this sistah is takin no chances.

I would get his azz checked not once but twice. Trust?! Did you say trust?! Ha..don't make me laugh, trust is just a "word" with no meaning to me. Plus, some of these brothers think they can fool us women, you brag about having slept with a bunch of women, now you can't get yourself atleast checked to make sure those hooligans didn't put some kinda sickness in you.

.:peace n luv:.

Now, Hold on a second here..Why would you marry someone you don't trust.??

Ms..DiomondPrincess..Check..Check..Plz..

You've got it bad.....

I mean you gonna have hard time With brothaz like

"I"..

MaliKah...I don't know your end of the world,

But here, We all are What you call chivelry.

Tip a hat for a sista typa brothaz..

But that don't mean we gotta take shyt,

ya'll are abusing the rights of being gentlemen towards you..

"Get tested", what the $%&** ..come on now..

I'd take that as insult..

I'm I sure of my self?..Damn Right I am...

shyhem   

Not only will she get tested,she better come with her medical reocrds from the last four years and if her medical history is unremarkable,then she better be ready for another test six months after the first one.H.I.V can only be comfirmed after six months and i ain't ready 2 burn my azz up in the last minute.

If she has Cureble stds i will pay for her treatment and wait until she is cured but if she Is H.I.V +ve she better go to the mosque ans start making peace with Allah, a brother ain't ready to go down just like that.

LuCkY   

I wiLL absoLuteLy make sure that my husband-to-be gets tested for every disease possibLe.

I wouLd rather be SAFE than SORRY in the end.

And as far as the trust part goes: if he has nothing to hide-no need to be insuLted and get worked up over nothing.

Ms..DiomondPrincess..Check..Check..Plz..

You've got it bad.....

I mean you gonna have hard time With brothaz like

"I"..

Listen hun if you so sure of your self why can't you just get yourself checked to prove her wrong....hmmm. Unless you got something to hide :rolleyes: . And No I don't got it bad, I'm just tryna explain to you trust is just an excuse some people use to get out of situations like this and it don't mean a thing to me cause he either gets him self checked or he out PRONTO!

.:peace n luv:.