Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Son of senior Hamas figure an Israeli spy

Peacenow   

Originally posted by General Duke:

LG: If are to take the article assertions as fact. Then the man was turned in jail, and did not just out of love for Zionisam become an Israeli spy.

Peacenow: Israel is supported by the US, which has armed it to the teeth, and by the large jewish Diaspora, its not as successful as some claim. An American millitary outpost is how, Noam Chomsky described it.

Noam Chomsky has no credibility today. No one listens to him. Egypt, Saudi Arabia, nearly all the arab countries are supported by the US. So what.

Israel however, fully applies it brain and beats the arabs at nearly everything.

7.5 million people who rule over 300 million worthless religious simpletons.

Noam Chomsky has no credibility today. No one listens to him

Adeer, forget listening to him lad, he is the most quoted professor in the United States. Oh well peace now knows more than all of us, since he purchased tea or was that Coffe for a stranded Somali in Milan. :D

As for Israel, I doubt you know the states history that well, and no one is attacking the Jewish state. Stick to the theme of the thread lad. ;)

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

The son of a Muslim born leader converted to christianity. He was recruited by the enemy to spy on his people. Why is that so hard to believe when the choices are limited for palestinians?

By 'choices' you mean the ability to amass material possessions, right? Why reduce everything in life to bricks and mortar? There is more to life - how about spirituality? Religion aside, the actions of this man are contemptible even from the perspective of nationhood. He let his own people down.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

When a Muslim converts to another religion (i.e christianity) its because he was coerced via 'brainwashing', 'torture' but when a christian or someone of another religion converts to Islam, he/she is showered with praises and is said to be full of wisdow and some go as far as calling this new convert a brave soul who beat the odds among non-believers in order to find the right religion.

It is called certainty in belief. And yep, such certainty can sometimes seem strange. Blessed be the strangers.

With so many of the worlds inhabitants sharing this certainty in Islam (along with billions before them), don't you think that perhaps there is something more to it?

Cawaale   

Waa doqomiin ma is tiri.

Had they implanted bomb in the whole Suite of Hotel, there would have been no evidence left of the assassination and the investigative report would came out saying "bin-ladin hits his people" and Alshabab of Somalia would claim it on behalf of Al-Qaida.

Raamsade   

Originally posted by Cawaale:

Waa doqomiin ma is tiri.

Had they implanted bomb in the whole Suite of Hotel, there would have been no evidence left of the assassination and the investigative report would came out saying "bin-ladin hits his people" and Alshabab of Somalia would claim it on behalf of Al-Qaida.

Of course Israeli government would never do that for moral reasons. Which shows, in my opinion, the higher moral plain Israel occupies compared to its Muslim/arab arch nemesis. In contrast, Arab/Muslim counterparts would feel no moral restraint in blowing up the whole hotel if they could kill one Israeli official.

It seems to me that in the eyes of some in this world, Israel can do nothing right in its battle for survival.

If it uses conventional military power against those that send rockets and suicide bombers against its cities, Israel is guilty of War Crimes. Despite the fact that Hamas and other Islamists deliberately use civilians as human shields; using hospitals, mosques and schools as weapons depot and staging grounds... Israel is guilty of war crime if it fights back.

But when Israel quietly assassinates avowed enemies without a SINGLE collateral victim, Israel has committed a genocide. They should've just blown up the whole bloody hotel!

What Israel's critics are basically asking is for it to sit back and do nothing as its enemies slowly bring about its demise.

But they're discounting one critical distinction between modern Jews and the old, docile and supine Jews. Modern Jews have vowed to never passively walk into gas chambers ever again. They will fight for self-determination and right to exist as equal with dignity.

When Arabs/Muslims abandon their deep and atavistic hatred of Jews, accept the Jewish people's right to self-determination and Israel's right to exist, stop their fanciful designs of driving the Jews into the sea... when Arabs/Muslims do that like Jordan and Egypt have somewhat, they'll find a willing partner in Israel.

Peacenow   

Raamsade that was a great post. At last there is some sanity breaking out in here. Or maybe the blind arab lovers who all live in the west....have gone to bed.

Stop the hatred of a people and stop the bullying and then they can sit down with dignity.

Bilaal, its called survival.

Put yourself in his shoes and ask yourself, if it came down to a life of terror or brief stink as a spy that could lead to a world of opportunities, which would you pick? Its simple, he made a personal choice, none of which had to do with who he was turning against.

You are afforded many choices and opportunities everyday of your life. YOu have roof over your head, a family of your own, a peace of mind, safety net, job opportunities, education and your family is afforded the same but this man and others like him have limited choices where as yours is in abundance, so, tell me again what you were saying?

yes, strap an explosive jacket or spy....

DUKEY, he was recruited, regardless of the location and he did it to survive and thats all you should concern yourself with.

^^^^ Will you spy on your dad? or will you spy for the dudes who are torturing your dad? just a question I thought I would ask.

So Raamsade, if you apply the same logic as you posted above (Isreal's battle for survival) if a Palestinian suicide bomber kills civilians because he is acting on for the survival of his people, would you argue on his behalf I wonder? :D

Cheers

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Raamsade:

quote:Originally posted by Cawaale:

Waa doqomiin ma is tiri.

Of course Israeli government would never do that for moral reasons. Which shows, in my opinion, the higher moral plain Israel occupies compared to its Muslim/arab arch nemesis. In contrast, Arab/Muslim counterparts would feel no moral restraint in blowing up the whole hotel if they could kill one Israeli official.

It seems to me that in the eyes of some in this world, Israel can do nothing right in its battle for survival.

If it uses conventional military power against those that send rockets and suicide bombers against its cities, Israel is guilty of War Crimes. Despite the fact that Hamas and other Islamists deliberately use civilians as human shields; using hospitals, mosques and schools as weapons depot and staging grounds... Israel is guilty of war crime if it fights back.

But when Israel quietly assassinates avowed enemies without a SINGLE collateral victim, Israel has committed a genocide. They should've just blown up the whole bloody hotel!

What Israel's critics are basically asking is for it to sit back and do nothing as its enemies slowly bring about its demise.

But they're discounting one critical distinction between modern Jews and the old, docile and supine Jews. Modern Jews have vowed to never passively walk into gas chambers ever again. They will fight for self-determination and right to exist as equal with dignity.

When Arabs/Muslims abandon their deep and atavistic hatred of Jews, accept the Jewish people's right to self-determination and Israel's right to exist, stop their fanciful designs of driving the Jews into the sea... when Arabs/Muslims do that like Jordan and Egypt have somewhat, they'll find a willing partner in Israel.
keywords:-

Crimes

Genocide

Human shields

Morality

Speaking of morality, these are some keywords for you to Google:-

The massacre of 250 Egyptian prisoners of war in Sinai in 1967

Sabra and Shatila massacre 1982

Gaza massacre 2009

2wgglbnw.jpg

This is the least horrific picture I could find.

I highly recommend you to read the timeline history of the modern Jews of Israel to examine each single decade of their existence with a completely neutral intention.

I guess seeing the world through Fox news says it all.

ailamos   

Although I am no fan of the Palestinians or the Arabs for that matter, in my opinion, Israel occupies the same moral plain as the surrounding countries, if not lower. They being in the position of power have the ability to make peace, by giving the Palestinians a fair deal... that is should they be interested in peace at all.

^^^Nicely put:

LG: Most sane people would not spy for the enemy against their own people let alone family.

This man conversion has nothing to do with this, however his change took place after he was arrested for a year, by the enemy.

Thats an important note which you can not ignore.

Rayyan   

Originally posted by ailamos:

They being in the position of power have the ability to make peace, by giving the Palestinians a fair deal... that is should they be interested in peace at all.

A wise words, that is the general picture! if they can afford and the whole world with them - including their enmemy, why cannot tney do it. it would be their own benefit.

Cara.   

People in prison are susceptible to this sort of thing, they are literally a captive audience who have made some bad choices in life and are desperate for "guidance". Remember the shoe bomber?

LOL@ "he was raped". You people! I am not aware of any research that shows victims of sexual assault look too kindly on their attackers, much less agreeing to continue associating with their rapists as spies against their own community. It must be a guy thing, that your phallus is the ultimate instrument of persuasion :D

^True smile.gif

I think this fckhead is a double agent. The reaction from Hamas got me thinking about this. Instead of saying he is a traitor bla bla who needed his balls fed to the dogs, they instead blamed it on the "zionist propaganda". Umm...Dude,Iga daa sheekadas kudheh