Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A Thug’s tale

N.O.R.F   

He jumps up startled and takes a swing at her that narrowly misses her, shouting “who dat, who dat?”

:D Thug for real,,,,,,,,,,,,

NGONGE   

Xaaji Abukur was standing outside the room shouting “ waar albaabka ega fur, adeer”. Rudeboy shouted back to him:

Leave me alone, adeer, I daaa, blud. Today I’s not in da mood to talk to nobody, yeah?

The old man persists and keeps telling him to open the door and come out but Rudeboy refuses. The old man stops knocking for a few minutes hoping that the silence will make Rudeboy come out of his own accord. Nothing happens.

Later on, while Xaaji Abukur is sitting in his living room drinking a cup of tea with an odey friend of his, Stockholm arrives. He asks to see RudeBoy and the old man tells him about the morning’s incident. Stockholm tells the old man not to worry and that he’s going to see what the problem is and hopefully sort it out. He walks to the room and knocks the door saying, “ Oi Abdi, blud open da door, man”.

Rudeboy lifts his head up from the bed and stares at the locked door for a couple of seconds then decides to get up and open the door. Stockholm walks in and says: “Wa’ppun, blud?”

Rudeboy replies:

Nutten happen, blud. I’s just not in da mood to chat to people, ya get me?

Stockholm nods with a knowing look and a cheeky smile. Rudeboy says:

What, blud, what? You wants me to tell you what happened? Aight, I’s gonna tell you, blud. It’s about dat girl, blud. She’s leaving, blud. Her holiday is finished and she’s leaving me, blud. Stockholm exclaims “ So what? It was a holiday romance, blud. It’s over now, no biggy”. Rudeboy screams:

Holiday romance? Holiday Romance, blud? Dis is not some English movie about some old woman loving a Greek sailor, blud. Dis is real, ya get me? We’s not in Aya Nappa or nothin like dat, understand? I’s not even sure I’s love da girl or anyting, blud. I’s just like her, like her a lot blud. I’s told Xaaji Abokor dat I’s wants to go back home but he refused. He says my “rehabilitation” is not complete, blud! What’s not complete? When my Hoyo sent me here she says it’s because of Tracy and my bad boy crew, blud. I’s don’t even want to hang around dem boys no more and I’s been cured from loving white gals dem, ya get me? So why are dey keeping me here, blud? Stockholm shrugs and says “ So, if you don’t love da girl why are you too upset about it, blud? You’ll go home soon, man”

Rudeboy replies:

I’s told you, blud I’s like da girl a lot. We’s have some sort of a connection, for real! She da only woman I sees dat can read my mind, blud. Even my Hoyo can’t read my mind dis good, blud. If I’s was older I’s would really tink about marrying her, blud. Stockholm asks him “ so why don’t you do dat, blud? Dis is Somalia, star not Laaandhaan, ya get me? If you’s over 16 you can marry her, blud. Is dere something you not tell me, man? Everyting in good working order, yeah?” then he winks at him. Rudeboy giggles and says:

Everyting in good working order, blud. I’s is fully functional. You go and ask Tracy and her baby boy, blud. But dat is not da problem, ya get me? I’s don’t have a job or a house or nothing, blud. How is I gonna marry someone when I’s can’t look after myself, ya get me? Stockholm laughs and replies:

I’s told you blud, this is not Laan dhaan this is Somalia. You’s have family to sort all dem details out for you, blud. Yous just make sure you is “fully functional” like yous say, ya get me? Talk to Xaaji Abokor, he’s your adeer innit? Tell him you’s want to marry dat girl and he will deal wid everyting for you, blud.

Rudeboy asks “FOR REAL, blud?” Stockholm replies: for real, blud, for real. Just tell him, man.

Rudeboy gets very excited and starts daydreaming about being married and how when he gets home from the Maqaaxi he’ll walk in and shout “naaa Farax contada meeday?” and how she’ll come running and acting all shy and happy to see him then bring a baaldi with water in it and wash his tired feet for him. He starts thinking of his ten male children and how they’ll be big and strong and that if they ever disobey him, he’ll get his SOON and karbash the lot. In the middle of his daydream and the sound of the SOON and crying, fleeing children, he hears Stockholm’s voice saying “ Abdi, Abdi, stop tinking about sex, blud..we have work to do, ya get me?”. Stockholm tells him to go out and talk to the old man while he waits for him in the bedroom then come back and report it all.

Rudeboy hesitates but Stockholm persuades him that it will be alright. Rudeboy walks out the room saying, “ wish me luck, blud, wish me luck”.

N.O.R.F   

the plot thickens,,,,,,,,,,,

cant believe i'm actually trawling through NGONG's posts to find Rudeboy :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :D

NGONGE   

Today, Rudeboy is standing with his boys outside the Maqaaxi and talking about the events of the previous day. Stockholm is laughing and teasing him about his aborted marriage attempt. The other two boys are joining in with the teasing. In addition to the gentle teasing, the boys are also displaying their respect and complete pride in their friend who almost became a man yesterday. Stockholm says:

I’s know you’s not happy about what happened, blud but I’s glad you’s didn’t get married, ya get me?

Rudeboy replies,

I’s glad I’s didn’t get married or nothing too, blud. You know I’s was ready to marry dat girl, yeah, you know I’s was not playing, blud. But, when my hoyo and my sister spoke to me on da phone and told me all about dat girl, I’s was shocked, blud. SHOCKED. Now I’s got nuff respect for my sister, blud. If she didn’t tell me dat Farax used to be in love wid my enemy I’s probably would have married her and been played, blud! Stuff dat, blud, I’s a thug and I’s not gonna take nobody’s ex-girlfriend as my wife, ya get me? Yeah she’s nice and all dat but marriage is a serious business, ya get me? I’s woulda haved to listen to her, respect her and showed her to everybody and told dem dat she is my WIFE, blud! Dis girl is axmed bling’s cousin and everybody but me knew she was seeing him, blud. If she was true or nice like she acts, why didn’t she tell me, blud? You know why she didn’t? she’s a playa, blud, a PLAYA! But who she tryin to play? A thug like me? She must be jokin, blud. I tell you blud, she don know who she messing wid, I’ll play her too, blud, I’ll play her too. It will be like dey say “wham bam tank you blud”. I’s gonna make her wish dat she never played me yeah, I’s gonna act all nice and sweet and tell her dat I loves her more dan I loves anybody, blud. I’s gonna make her relax and when I’s done my ting, I’s gonna drop it on her like a jaat sack, blud. Boom! I’s gonna tell her it’s ova, blud, OVAA! My hoyo told me to stop being a thug and go to da Masajid, blud. I’s didn’t wanna listen at first but now I knows dat if I’s wants to marry a good Somalian girl den I’s will have to go to da Masajid and be a good Wadaad, blud. I’s planning to talk to da Wadaads in da Masaajid and aks dem if it’s ok to be a Wadaad and a thug at da same time though. I’s sure dey will say it’s ok yeah, because once you is a thug den you is a thug for life, ya get me?

Stockholm asks him “ will you wear a Comaamad, blud?”

Rudeboy replies “ yeah blud, I’s gonna wear a Fubu Comaamad, ya get me?”.

pearl   

rudeboy..its a conspiracy...dont do it..ur family have it in for u...cuz they think u is a kid..not a thug....not a man....

go rudeboi go do yow thang blud........just like how we say in minnidishu fake it until u make it blooooooooooooooooooood

asxantu

NGONGE   

Today, RudeBoy is outside the Masaajid with his boys standing around him in a circle. A few passers by see the scene and decide to join in out of curiosity. Rudeboy is trying to preach to his friends. He starts by saying:

Bismillahi al raxmani al raxeem, listen to me, blud. I’s used to be a big time thug, blud. I’s used to break into houses, bully Indian boys in Southall and steal sweets in shops, ya get me? But alxamduliallahi, I’s stopped all a dat, blud. I’s fixed myself and straightened up my ways, blud. I’s still a thug but only wid people who are not wadaads like me, blud. Now I’s pray five times a day, you get me? Sometimes, I’s want to pray fifty times a day but Xaaji Abukur told me I’s don’t have to do dat and dat only five is enough.

Today, I’s want to show you da right way, blud. Da way to be a good muslin, blud. You’s got to stop being ceyal sooq, you’s got to stop smoking and chewing jaat, blud. You’s got to start praying, being nice to people and fighting for Islam, blud. You’s all big boys, ya get me? You’s got to start acting like big boys, ninyaho!

I’s was watching CNN on TV last night and in da news, dey showed some Arab girl wid xijaab, blowing herself up like a firework and killing enough yahoodis, blud! I’s was shocked, ya get me! Why is a nice girl wid xijaab, killing people, blud? I’s asked Xaaji Abukur and he said she did dat because she was defending her country from da yehooda, blud. He told me dat every muslim has to fight da yahooda and da cadaan people to defend our deenta, man. I’s said to him, “but how can we fight gaalada when dey is stronger dan us, blud? We only have old qori when dey have big bazooka, man!†I didn’t have to wait for his answer, blud. I remembed da guy in the Matrix and how he fought da strong agents and mashed dem up. Dat girl dat blew herself up was like dat guy in the Matrix, blud.

I’s hope you’ve been listening to my advice, blud. Da next time a gaalo or cadaan people come to attack our town we have to fight back, blud. Blow yourself up, man. Kill dem invaders, kill dem dead, ya get me?

Wa salaamo caleekom, blud.

Rudeboy says: if da commamad fits, wear it blud. icon_razz.gif

Jumatatu   

I’s hope you’ve been listening to my advice, blud. Da next time a gaalo or cadaan people come to attack our town we have to fight back, blud. Blow yourself up, man. Kill dem invaders, kill dem dead, ya get me?

rephrase that saxiib or you will soon be joining Abu-Hamza..... ;)

NGONGE   

^^^Rudeboy and Abu Hamza in the same cell?

I can just imagine it, blud.

Rudeboy: So what you saying, Abu? Why dem guys put you in da jail like dat, blud?

Abu Hamza: It’s a Jewish conspiracy to demean Islam and deprive me of my freedom of speech, son.

Rudeboy: seen, blud, seen. You knows what you can do, blud? You should start writing hip-hop lyrics in prison, blud. Dere was dis rap artist once, famous one, blud. Dey sent him to prison because he was smoking weed day said, but really it was because he was black, ya get me? Amyways, dis rapper wrote a great hip-hop song, blud. It was about police brutality and the white man’s continued oppression of da black man, blud. You is like Rodney King, innit? Write a song, blud.

Abu Hamza: I don’t write songs, son. Sit down and keep quiet, you’re giving me a headache.

Rudeboy: Sorry, Abo. I’s only giving you advice, blud. You’s got to write a song so da world can hear about your problems, blud. Amyways, we in prison now, right? We should become Muslim again like Mike Tyson, blud. Dat will put our faces in the newpaypars, ya get me? Den when da television guys come to interview us, we can lick dem wid our new tune, ya understand? We’ll be well famous, blud. But we have to change our names you know. Abdi and Abu Hamza is not a good name for a band, ya get me? How’s about “Rudeboy and Hookhandâ€, blud? Dat’s a wicked name, man. when we get nuff fans to listen to our songs, we can tell dem all about da brutality and you can do some preachin, blud. I know you tink I’m a Rudeboy and know nothing about Islam but da youth of today will listen to me, blud. Da girls tink I’s buff and da boys tink I’s cool, ya get me? Dey will listen. I will help you spread da message, blud. Now lets start writin dose lyrics, blud. Do ya want me to do a hip-hop beat, blud? Bom bush bom bush..dey put hookhand in pri son..dem guys did it for no rea son...he told me just listen to me s on..we’re on earth to fulfil a missi on..Bom bush bom bush..we’re not jewish or Christ ian...we already made our decisi on..Bom bush bom bush..

Come on Abu sing it wid me, blud...Bom bush bom bush...

aaaah sh'it NGONGE serious Predgrin u gave us Pier Jokez walaaahi.. big up urself yea Gacmahaa laguu taagay 4 real laba Cagoodna waa laguu raaciyey braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

A....C.....T......O.....N.......4...LIFE