Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

Sista's Too Smart To Marry?

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Tukaale:

Tagsiile I fell victim for that liner attempt, get in the fight, defend, as Im accused of being a cold blooded professional spy for a white trash.

Hahhahaha...Not funny Tukaale. Have you anymore to add? :rolleyes: Allah yahdiik brother.

Curly   

Nurture him you say? lol

Reminds me of Kanye's lyrics in gold digger

#He got that ambition baby look in his eyes

This week he moppin floorz next week it's the fries

So, stick by his side

I know his dude's ballin but yea thats nice

And they gone keep callin and tryin

But you stay right girl

But when you get on he leave yo a** for a white girl#

But in all fairness, potential is something that we women tend to over look in favour of the self made "successful" men. I think if you motivate your partner enough and not hinder them ...you have the foundations for a stronger and rooted relationship.

Malika   

^^^Motivate him and support him only for him to walk away with his sucess to the next Xalimo to enjoy the fruits of your labour..Nah! Milk him dry I say...Just Joking Boo ;)

Aaliyyah   

How can we mediate this problem?

It is a fact that Somali females exceed Somali males in universities and colleges. Therefore, some educated Somali women might prefer men who are compatible education wise. So the only sound solution would be :

MEN TAKE UR EDUCATION SERIOUSLY!! icon_razz.gif

Som@li   

^u put it in funny way, but it is true,Some Halimos have that old sentiments if you make you hubby successfull, he will leave u for another,and they take every apportunity to stop him from success,how lame!

Aaliyah454164,

The world is not in dearth of educated faaraxs. Rather, the world is inundated with educated faaraxs. The only problem is: they're educated beyond their intelligence. Same goes for xaliimos too.

Take the goat whisperer Geedi for example. He is reputed to be a professor yet has the intelligence of stillborn.

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

How can we mediate this problem?

It is a fact that Somali females exceed Somali males in universities and colleges. Therefore, some educated Somali women might prefer men who are compatible education wise. So the only sound solution would be :

MEN TAKE UR EDUCATION SERIOUSLY!!
icon_razz.gif

since when! i still have to see a xalimo in la unis! and u what degrees do u have? talk about nonsense bs stuff! show me the money gal!

Malika   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Aaliyah454164,

The world is not in dearth of educated faaraxs. Rather, the world is inundated with educated faaraxs. The only problem is: they're educated beyond their intelligence. Same goes for xaliimos too.

Take the goat whisperer Geedi for example. He is reputed to be a professor yet has the intelligence of stillborn.

Ouch for Geedi..Lol

Are we educated beyond our intelligence or has education offered us options that sometimes are in conflict with our traditions.Expectation are high,due to exposure to different way of thinking,behaving etc.Thus you see many educated Faraax opting to staying single,its not that they couldnt find a Xalimo,but they assume there isnt a Xalimo that would understand his needs[ofcourse those he had learned in Uni ;) ]..Lol

An Educated Xalimo is in a dilema too,she wants what her collegues have,a smart,handsome,romantic,a faraax that suprises you with a trip to Paris,a dinner and dance or just some flowers with a box of chocolate...One that will dim the lights turn off the tv and dance with you slow jams..Okay enough of my fantasies..but you all get the picture hadhee..

Jamster   

Under Dog "I'd pick her over the suit-wearing, blackberry-toting, success-hungry, cold-hearted corporate uber-b!tch anyday of the week."

Bro, where those Haliimooyin? These dont exist; many of them are stuck in 9-5 jobs without the money to globetrot.

PS: Education (liberal one) is overrated.