Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

Sista's Too Smart To Marry?

Blessed   

LOL@ DD. Off topic but it feels good on this realm, no? Xalay oo dhan waan is daawanayey, the bags under my eyes have gone :D

Sharmaarke,

You are so right, they are missing out BIG time, but and this is a big but - dust is a huge turn off, Eedo. Meelba la islama gaadheen. :D

Serenity,

Naa heedhe, xageed igala qaadey? It's not my fault that the KBDS have been sluggish in their recruitment for foot soldiers of late. If you want fireworks, pick on the spineless Faraxs with the plastic bullets, okay?

Cara,

She’s is crazy, I testify! Kix kix-da manad ka arag? :D

underdog   

Serenity, I was trying hard to ignore this whole thread but you just had to ask for my input. Well here it is.

Disagreeing with my POV is only acceptable if you keep it yourself. Should you choose to voice your disapproval, take a number and make your way to the back of the "Kiss my A$$" line.

Firstly, who came up with this connection between desirability and education? I've seen some of these so-called educated women and I can tell you now the problem is NOT their degrees.

The problem is Selfishness, bad attitude, culture confusion and the personality of a barbed-wire fence.

Here's some free advice: If you can't see yourself putting your husband and your children first and sacrificing yourself for their happiness, you deserve what you get (which is usually squat).

So stop shifting blame and fix yourself. Educated or not, there's a multitude of women out here who understand what it would take for them to be appreciated and loved and the first step towards that is leaving the "me me me" attitude at the door.

...and you better believe that!

Pujah   

^which is all the more reason why they should never settle for low life farax who cannot deal with her b!tchiness :D

Now the real question should be why is the Somali man lagging behind ...someone should tell them to get on the last bus

underdog   

Lagging behind who?

not whipped enough for you?

not faggy enough for you?

Low life farax kulaha, waa fasaxantahay, you couldn't handle farax if you wanted to!

Kool_Kat   

KK-walaal the same is true for married women. There are those who wished they remained single.

Nehanda, I agree with you...And I know some stay in the marriage for the wrong reasons...But that is not what this topic is about... ;)

Ms DD in a hippy, tree-hugging mood.

Ms DD, wanna share why? Oct. 25 is fast approaching miyaa...

I find this statement so insulting it deserves no comment

cynical lady, I don't mean to insult you...I was just stating the facts...And I know sometimes the truth hurts...So sorry, if I insulted you in any way, shape or form... :D

People let's get one thing straight, I never said the whole purpose of life is to get married...No way No how!!! What I am saying is that marriage is part of life...And there is nothing greater than inaad cunug aa dhashay aad dhabta ku qabto...That is the greatest feeling in the world...And to get there one has to get married, no...

So to my Single SOL Sistas, what I think works for me might not work for you...But I am just stating my opinion... :D

Now, Ghanima, walaaleey I can't find the perfect winter boots here in Canada, ee maad ii soodirtid kuwo, if I send you the money... :D

Kool_Kat   

KK-walaal the same is true for married women. There are those who wished they remained single.

Nehanda, I agree with you...And I know some stay in the marriage for the wrong reasons...But that is not what this topic is about... ;)

Ms DD in a hippy, tree-hugging mood.

Ms DD, wanna share why? Oct. 25 is fast approaching miyaa...

I find this statement so insulting it deserves no comment

cynical lady, I don't mean to insult you...I was just stating the facts...And I know sometimes the truth hurts...So sorry, if I insulted you in any way, shape or form... :D

People let's get one thing straight, I never said the whole purpose of life is to get married...No way No how!!! What I am saying is that marriage is part of life...And there is nothing greater than inaad cunug aa dhashay aad dhabta ku qabto...That is the greatest feeling in the world...And to get there one has to get married, no...

So to my Single SOL Sistas, what I think works for me might not work for you...But I am just stating my opinion... :D

Now, Ghanima, walaaleey I can't find the perfect winter boots here in Canada, ee maad ii soodirtid kuwo, if I send you the money... :D

Zenobia, what is KBDS? Hopefully its not something I'm supposed to know 'cause I'm 'single'.

As for the spineless Faraxs, they are only looking out for their interests. Really, who wouldn't? Whats the motive of the bimbo Xalimos who agree with them? ii sheeg bal.

UnderDog, thats what I'm talking about. If one is going to air their insecurities, at least they should mask them as negative attributes.

underdog   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

UnderDog, thats what I'm talking about. If one is going to air their insecurities, at least they should mask them as negative attributes.

Maybe you should direct this comment at the lil girl up there who's under the impression "b!tchines" is something she should be proud of.

cynical lady, I don't mean to insult you...I was just stating the facts...And I know sometimes the truth hurts...So sorry, if I insulted you in any way, shape or form...

What truths/ facts please do tell? All I see is a statement based on some bachaq bachaq xalimos that you happen to know and you opt to generalise the rest of Somali female by painting us with the same brush… honey that’s an assumptions not the truth so I say before you assume woman all want what you want just remember we are not alike we have our difference, you have not meet all the gals out there to award yourself the authority to speak for all of us, for future reference just say my friends.

As for me insulted or hurt honey am far from it… am just insulted by your presumptuousness

Ps for the caveman or underdog: had the courtesy to say some of the woman… as for his advice only a caveman indeed will give such ludicrous advice “fix yourself” as if we have a problem this reversal psychology is starting to irritate me I mean if he is turning the tide on us telling us that we have the problem and need to fix up like we lack something isn’t he the selfish one looking out for his self interest hence me me me? Why not ask yourself why are the Somali man tailing behind their counterparts? If you can recruit the me me then why cant we? Come on I mean if he thinks there multitude of woman out there with sole purpose of finding someone who will love them and appreciate them (makes me wonder has he meet all of them? And why do I have the feeling that there wont be a multitude of woman crying a river should you decide to settle with one of those woman?) I can’t help but wonder with this kinds of advices is he the kind of a man who will employ “will divorce you card at her face” when he wants his wife to get back in line?

Ps seriously am shocked.

Pujah   

Originally posted by underdog:

Lagging behind who?

Lagging behind 'us', the sophisticated Somali sisters you secretly look up to