Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

Sista's Too Smart To Marry?

Haneefah   

^Bisinka! Where did that come from, lol.

I presume the brother began the discussion with noble intentions and to perhaps offer some naseeha, deedna maskiinka waad ka yara wareeriseen.

Soften up folks. Try to understand and give each other the benfit of the doubt before making any conclusions about the others' perspectives.

p.s: Trevor, walal, I'd like to think that you don't really believe that whole 90/10 percentage you gave earlier, or did you? Perhaps it's just a moment you were experiencing when you spewed those figures, quite possibly due to all the negative energy present in the thread smile.gif

Baluug   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

[QB]
Not entirely true. Most cases the cut off age is 53, not to mention the help of hormone pills women can be fertile past 60. Woosh! There we got another 30 years to produce.
:D

LOL But don't forget the 53-year old men already have gone back home to get a 17-year old wife. :D

Faaraxiintina kalee is waalaayo; you are certainly not the last men on earth y'know? There are successful men of other nationalities ready to snatch Somali women right under your fingers, no matter what shape or age..
waa isku dil hablaha
;)
. Idinka uun inikoo lugo xun ha soo dhihina: "these bijis go for the ajanaanibs, nama rabaan."

Care to translate the bolded part, please?

This thread is missing some REAL caveman contribution. UnderDog, where art thou?

I also lost the plot amid the site downtime... but it looks like Zenobia ayaa dadka ku qaboojisey anyway, so no more fireworks!

p.s. The Clairvoyance joke = very funny Naden.

Ibtisam   

Loool, some people are well funny.

This topic is going to go on and on for another 5pages. I feel to hijack it since it is not telling anything new or true. Where is Jac when you need him baal. redface.gif

-Lily-   

Because if you were more into islam you would have known that that "Oblige your man" is one of the things a a good muslim woman should do.

Wara Skipper, I will oblige him when he obliges me.

The Point, 30 year old woman can have 10 children before the age of 40 if she so chooses. What's your point :D ?

LooooL@Serenity

Ghanima, reminds me of how many little girls are told by their daddy's, amongst other things, to study hard, to go to univeristy, to make something of their life 'sido nin xuun kuu gumaysan abo'. Damn right the dads were too.

So Ghanima, what have you been up to lately? :D

Ibtisam   

Lily you can say that again, I agree if only these young farax's took a leaf out of the old dad's eh.

P.s.

:D lol. Well well Lily, lately I have had the most exciting exciting few days! :D I know I'm going into hibernation for a while in December- end of Jan. So I have been going out a fair bit.

Yesterday I found the perfect boots! so I'm set for winter, I also went to see Tsotsi @ Amnesty international, it was very sad :( but I guess that is life.

I need to find the perfect outfit for Saturday night and I need a beautiful winter Jacket. Seen anything lately??

What have you been up to lately!

Skipper   

Wara Skipper, I will oblige him when he obliges me.

The Point, 30 year old woman can have 10 children before the age of 40 if she so chooses. What's your point ?

Dear Lily that mentality will never get you anywhere. Have you heard the story of a woman who her father was dead sick and she refused to go visit him because her husband was away, and she said she will not go unless her husband comes and gives her the go ahead. When her husband finally appeared and he told her to go her father was long dead. It wa raining and water was dripping from her and it dripped to her father and he ended up going to paradise.

KK: As my lawyer

Ahhahahahha, cool down because am not gona sue you. People have been sued for something much less.

Ibtisam   

^^Actually the hadith was not like that as I remember!.

Her husband told her she could not leave the house while he was away, in his absences her father got ill, she received a message of this and sent a message to the prophet saying I would like to visit him, can I? He said she must stay in her home, then her father was asking for her, and she sent another message to the prophet and he said she must still stay in her home. when he died, she sent another message to the prophet (BPUH) requesting if she can attend his funeral, and he said you must stay in your home. She obeyed the prophet in this, but was so upset and grieving. The prophet sent her a message saying don't be sad for your father was forgiven for your patients and obedience.

But that is beside the point; how can this be applied to marriage and smart sisters. What has it got to do with anything? :rolleyes:

If you quoted it for obedience sake then it is still beside the point, for someone who is more educated does not demand more/ less obedience.

Sheekadu markay dheeraato ayaan naca, Habalaha waxa la leeyahay in short, look out and find a gleaming Farah before its a too late, otherwise blow the dust off any dusty farah, am sure he will work like a stubborn mule. :D Boodhka/boorkaga ka tumo aad yar intaan wakhtigu ka tegin.

Meeksha khayaal ayaan laskugu sheekayn.

Nin baa layidhi in the wild west - maxaad Bangiga u dhacday, wuxu yidhi cos that is where the money is. runtaan idiin sheegayaa habalaha isxariifinayaa or enlightened xalimos, dont waste your time adeer.

Ibtisam   

^^^^ I don't think anyone baa isxariifinayaa dear they just expressed their believes which does not affect you, why baad uu hoor jook taa! :mad:

Time spent is never time wasted, so there is no reason why they need to blow dust off any farah. :rolleyes:

Faheema.   

^ Waa runtii, don't waste your time dusting the boodh off some Farax aan dhinac ala dhinac u jeedo is ogayn, you never know when he'll do a Jackie Chan on ya smile.gif