Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

Sista's Too Smart To Marry?

Naden   

^^ I'm telling you, marriage is the secret to clairvoyance! LOL.

Kool Kat, bitterness (and its close relative, envy) are usually stable traits. The bitter single woman will probably be bitter when married if her husband makes less than her best friend's hubby.

Quality of life (which can be enhanced by a good marriage) is a different issue.

Ibtisam   

Serenity: ^^They once say one or two of their friends (who happened to be 30+) who suddenly decided she was to tired to work and would rather just marry and be a miserable house wife to some abusive farah, but since she was 30+ even abuse farah thought he was too good for her, so she moans about her misfortunate for a while, then ends up marrying a short, bold, ugly little old man :D I'm just assuming here

Kool_Kat   

LOZ, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@2nd & 3rd...Good one...

Zenobia, my lovely, beautiful, smart sister, I am just saying it like I see it...I am trying to disagree with any my these lovely beautigul smart sisters... ;)

Ibtisam   

Labadiina iga koreeya, waxay u eg tahay inaad NGONGE 2nd and 3rd u noqon doontaan, waad saa ku socotaaneh

:rolleyes: iska amus atheer! :D

Serenity did you say this dude was your friend. :rolleyes:

Zenobia! lol,

Zenobia, feeling lost, are you? Dont want to be entirely snotty and agree with the married woman, yet, dont want to align with the 'singletons'. Difficult place ey? icon_razz.gif

Ghanima, wuu af dheer yahay inyar, I know. But what to do, we must accept our friends with all their shortcomings.

Ibtisam   

Serenity:

Loool I cannot believe you busted Zenobia like that, I thought I won't force here into a tight place! lol you are evil!

Serenity, wilkan wuu af dheeryahe indeed, I guess wuu kuugu af barte! put him in his place will ya. :D

LOZ: I'm not smart at all, ask Serenity and she shall tell ya! and I hate numbers! smile.gif

^^^^^ oo maxaad la calaacalaysaa marka? you won't stay single for that long..according to Trevor you will be snapped before you turn 24.

BTW, Serenity said you are a female version of Mr Bean with slight hint of reer waqooyi and uneven eyes!

Cheers

Ibtisam   

BTW, Serenity said you are a female version of Mr Bean with slight hint of reer waqooyi and uneven eyes!

Lool, HAHA Lool that was quick, she could not possible have said that now! Although it is very very close to the truth! loool HAHA that is well funny.

And I'm not calaacaling at all, with or without Trevor theory waan iss hubaa! :D