Sign in to follow this  
-KIWI

Who is your role model?

-KIWI   

Salaam!

My role model is a combination of intriguing sophistication courage,

Femininity, lashes beauty, a woman who is on a crusade march on

Right path, a pious by all means chaste women who is a true blessing

To her family yet others around her too.

She is an energetic charging soul who has irrepressible humour and

Posses a rare angelic smile that brightens up your day.

She is a woman who shades her eyes from evil and only sees

The good in others.

She is a woman who never hesitates to help others always willing.

She is a kindhearted caring woman, noble ,wise and constantly understanding.

She is endlessly supportive of me ,continuously displaying modesty

And good manners.The extend of her Charisma is unimaginable.

She is an intelligent human being, warm and a simple woman.

Through out my life I have been trying to impersonate her even

As a child growing up,I used to dress in her clothing’s just the

Memory of it makes me wildly burst into a laughter.

I know I don’t posses as much knowledge or skills

As her,but I can only try to be the mirror reflection of her.

I am mesmerised by her honestly and serenity.She is a woman

Who is competent at so many things.

She is my mother an outstanding brilliant soul who means

So much to me,there are no words which could describe her.

She is perfect a perfectionist a realist.

I thank Allah she is my mother.

May Allah bless her and reward her for her astonishing efforts

With the good news of paradise.

Amiin.

The two people I most define myself with are my father and my late EEDO, may Allah rest her soul.

My father is my role model when it comes to ethics and principles, education, career plans and long-term goals.

My aunt, Allah bless her, is my role model because she was a unique woman. She preferred to go to war and fight alongside the men, than to stay home and cower in fear. I loved her fighting spirit. Whatever I fight for, I fight for because she fought for me and my sisters. Ilaahay ka sakow, I know I wouldn't be where I'm if it wasn't for her. She is my hero.

Salaam,

My role Model is the one whom I will be asked off in my grave (Muhammad (SAW)). The one who continously strived and completed his mission of spreading tawheed, peace, harmony and bringing mankind from jaahiliya to guidance. The one who broke a tooth and got injured for my benefit in battles so that the message should reach me. The one who warned me in one of his last statements that the safety sect is the one which is upon what he and his saxaaba were on (Tirmidhi Hadith). I am obliged to follow his sunnah and establish Itibaac. Meaning that I follow whatever he came with, his life-style should become my life-style, his purpose of life my purpose of life and his mission my mission. Itibaac also means loving him more than I love myself and anyone else. In essence, any one who thinks his role model is Mohammed (SAW) means he/she will follow his sunnah and anyone that follows his sunnah has accepted the 2nd part of the shahaadatain = ".. Muxamadun Rasuulu Allah."

Subxaana ka Allahuma wa bi xamdika Wa Ash-hadu an Laa ilaaha ilaa Ant astaghfuruka wa atuubu Ilaik.

Mujahid over and out!

Even Non-Muslims testify this:

Read the Brittanic Encyclopedia 11th Edition.

"In more words than one they say Muhammad (SAW) was the most successful man ever to walk earth and the greatest Prophet ever" :D

Bedankt (one dutch word i picked up means thanks ) ;)

Nazra   

Someone i really look up to, is my dear Abti...who displays alot of intelligence, he's immpeacable, he is not like other men.

His success in life is amazing, yet i truely beleive he's going to heaven...no questions asked.

His personality,his religious staus,his education level all up there. He respects all ppl, and turns away from evel doers and those who are iggorant.

he is one Pure Man.

Rahima   

Impressive piece indeed Naziha, many thanks for sharing it with us all. smile.gif

As for my role model, i cannot go past the best of mankind, Rasulallah (s.a.w).

Promise kept woman! ;)

my role model is ma Dog shimsu.... he is caring dedicated and above all loving... his dedication to digging up the front garden is just totally awesome... his care 2 other dogs is beyound this world... i mean 2 have such respect 4 another dog to sniff its behind is jus like.... well i guesss u got ma point.... n loving even though we leve it outside 2 sleeeep it still comes bak.... mmm so it would have 2 b ma rolde model coz HE JUST NEVER GIVES UP.. NO MATTER WHT HAPPENES 2 HIM

Senora   

paki

u always seem to make a post seem even more interesting then it is. You write things no one else expects, and in some way can be pretty unusual or even different. And due to this............ your my role model!

Sike! icon_razz.gif

Khayr   

Salams,

My role models are:

1. The Rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasalim)

2. The Ahl al bayt

3. The Sahaba/His Companions

4. The awliyah ul Allah (Those close to Allah)

5. Any mumin/muminah that has the above mentioned people as Role Models, is also a role model for me.