Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Muslims to pray in D.C. ‘for the soul of America'

roobleh   

Che:

Rooble...LooooooooL@ Go back home, you sound like redneck,
I can hate and reap the benefits this country has to offer.
Cut the lecturing and move on!!

Self-steem, self-respect, decency- which one are u lacking boy?

^Mr.Ann Coulter, go play with your dolls, Michelle Malkin is waiting.

Hayam...Bingo,serves no purpose and is no consequence,but honest dialogue would be nice.We share the same values crap needs to stop since it's not true.

Maybe we have the same needs and aspirations might be good start.

Originally posted by roobleh:

I always pray for US to continue its prosperity and remain strong! Keep ur hatred and selfless minds to urselves. You keep hating the hand that's feeding you while you keep destroying ur country-Somalia. May be it's time u guys go back HOME if not satisfied here. You guys need to unlock ur brains.

First, I and many others on here, on this board, on this very thread as well don't live in Mareykanka.

Secondly, it doesn't 'feed us.'

Thirdly, it can all $%@ all it wants. I don't care.

Fourthly, it is "your destroyed country Soomaaliya" that brought you on here directly or indirectly, as a welcomed refugee. If it wasn't of Soomaaliya's civil war, you might not even have lived on here without any hassle as you do now comfortably. Might have been called another 'illegal alien' by those you are ironically sounding like now. Thank Soomaaliya, "your destroyed country" for that itself, the least you can thank for it.

Castro   

^^^^ Calm down, (west-side :D ) Koronto boy. If only you lived in a real country, you'd understand.

I always pray for US to continue its prosperity and remain strong! Keep ur hatred and selfless minds to urselves. You keep hating the hand that's feeding you while you keep destroying ur country-Somalia. May be it's time u guys go back HOME if not satisfied here. You guys need to unlock ur brains.

Right on, Roobleh. You tell 'em boy: I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

What do you scrawny-leg maryooley have to say for your wretched homeland?

Many foreign (and some domestic) policies of the United States stink but there's never been a land or nation like this one. Ever.

On the prayer thing, it's an utter waste of time. They'd be better off taking a nap.

roobleh   

Roobleh I don't know about you but ilaahay ka sokow I feed myself and my family

Geel-Jire, good for u doing that. However, there are many of us who are capable to work but cuz welfare pays the same amount of money they could've earned if working, choose the handout instead of dignity and self-respect. Yet, they're the same ones who will criticize the West for anything.

If it wasn't of Soomaaliya's civil war, you might not even have lived on here without any hassle as you do now comfortably.

So u would rather continue receiving the welfare paycheck in Toronto than having stability in ur home country? Is that what matters most to u?

Rayyan   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

I agree with you Rooble; however, this public prayer is nothing but a weak attempt to appease the west as in "oh look at us we are Americans too, we share the same values so please love us" crap Muslim Americans are sporting nowdays. Nothing wrong with wanting to be part of the peace crowd however, they dont need to stoop that low. BTW, WTF is "the soul of America" and couldnt you pray for peace in your home and demonstrate it in your dealings with your neighbors, collegues, your local dry-cleaner lady? This is just pathetic.

Rayyan   

^^

You should realise not everybody lives in america young man, No handouts, or benefit dole, or food stamps .... we didnt stoop that low adeer,Sorry no Uncle Sam's rotten apples,They stick where the sun never shines :D ... We live in not-God-Forsaken Somaliland,freely as we born, I dont want to turn this few lines of public domain into personal but nevertheless .....please kiss the hand that feeds you dearly :D

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Fourthly, it is "your destroyed country Soomaaliya" that brought you on here directly or indirectly, as a welcomed refugee. If it wasn't of Soomaaliya's civil war, you might not even have lived on here without any hassle as you do now comfortably. Might have been called another 'illegal alien' by those you are ironically sounding like now. Thank Soomaaliya, "your destroyed country" for that itself, the least you can thank for it.

LOL. I see. We are supposed to be grateful TO Somalia for having destroyed itself which led to some foreigners feeling sorry for us and letting us in their country. Major brain freeze there MMA.

I'm grateful to God but I'm also grateful to Canada and Canadians who have set up a well functioning country and who have been kind enough to let disadvantaged people in.

Originally posted by ThePoint:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

LOL. I see. We are supposed to be grateful TO Somalia for having destroyed itself which led to some foreigners feeling sorry for us and letting us in their country. Major brain freeze there MMA.

I'm grateful to God but I'm also grateful to Canada and Canadians who have set up a well functioning country and who have been kind enough to let disadvantaged people in.
I was mocking him and his points of making Soomaaliya "our" country and not his, duqa.

Ma nooleed, by the way.