Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Let's overpower them

juba   

^^although my metaphor(?) was taken out of context, im glad to see your enjoying it :D:D

pink butterfly spaceships? i might just hurl!

:D:D Women have power but JUST don't know HOW to use it or is it that we know HOW to maniuplate them...(Like if one refuses, you MOVE to another who NEEDS it

I feel pity for them..

Tuujiye   

Y'all need some CAAAAAAAAAATO...Faraxs to over power yaah.... kkk....

Woman are for Men....simple..you can't never over power some thing that you need....it goes both ways...but so far the men have the upper hand so bow down woman..!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Khalaf   

Assalamu Alaykum

Ladies, ladies I sense lots of animosity towards the male species.

Let’s remember, no one has power except Allah we are all His slaves. Ladies don’t divide us, we need you just like you need us, one without the other is useless.

And say you were to hypothetically “overpower†men, then what would u do, enslave us? Is this your solution? Your feminist dreams are flawed. Each sex is good at something, putting them together will be better.

-Lily-   

I promised not to get involved in this gender tit for tat, but here is something I read the other day that might console you Alexus, not my words!

'Men are very strange.They can beat you up, shout at you, threaten you, and they're scared to death of women really. Perhaps not the woman they married, but there's always one woman who frightens them and forces them to submit to her caprices. Even if it's their own mother' Paulo Coelho.

Baluug   

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

'
there's always one woman who frightens them and forces them to submit to her caprices. Even if it's their own mother
' Paulo Coelho.

That would be the wife............ :D:D:D:D

Janna   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous...:

quote:Originally posted by ALexus.:

quote:

Originally posted by BOB:

quote:

Originally posted by ALexus.:

Fact: There are more women in the world then men.

it's because each and every man could marry FOUR. but aren't you glad that there are men not interested in marrying more than ONE like me here
As for the Zulu tribe, they might as well convert to Islam. So therefore not only royals can marry four women.
are you implying that for once..you hate MEN who marry four and advise that ZULUS can still join the religion that allows FOUR..which you dislike...

It is true MEN to better marry only ONE...
ONLY and ONLY If it exceeds..
marry another..
:D:D
Flip,

I don't hate those men who are married to more then one partner, however I wouldn't marry them. It's their choice and the religion allows it. The religion doesn't force women to accept it, it gives them options. "Accept or don't".

I would advice the Zulu's to join our religion for they can marry four.

Janna   

Originally posted by BOB:

Alexus,

While passing a lonely corner on a dark night i was stopped by a voice coming out of the shadows. "Would the gentleman be so kind as to help a poor,hungry brother who's out of job?" it asked, then added, "Besides this pistol (i heard him cock his gun) i haven't a thing in the world".

now what would you do if you were in my position?

PS. i will tell you what happened after you let me know what you would've done.

Peace,Love & Unity.

Run like a mad man and never look back. :D

I'm curious to know what you would do, Bob.

Beydan   

Hi all

Lets not get harsh on each other, see that is the main case why we cant overpower men cuz if one replies with a different idea the other one scratches her and moreover every woman wants her idea to be the only best idea and not willing to compromise.

So tell me girls how do u expect us to overpower men if every one of wants to act as the best woman this is the case why we never reach the top and if we do we fall due to our selfishness, proud and not accepting to be the next best thing.

Janna   

I believe I have mentioned before how:

Originally posted by Me.:

Though women are b!tchy by nature they fail to demonstrate their

b!tchness to males and save it for females.

The crusade against men will never successed.

Women will always attack one another. We cannot fight nature.

Originally posted by ALexus.:

The crusade against men will never successed.

Women will always attack one another. We cannot fight nature.

do u mean will NEVER succeed :D:D

So u know :D:D:D