Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Let's overpower them

Originally posted by BOB:

quote:Originally posted by ALexus.:

Fact: There are more women in the world then men.

it's because each and every man could marry FOUR.
U might want to rethink that.

Arawella   

What a naïve suggestion. Sbx those women who find themselves oppressed only permitted themselves to be in that situation. Nothing is ever black and white as you incorrectly paint it. Many of the things you take for granted today are founded by men. Honestly, why is the majority of soldiers men, huh, simply because we are foolayin. Me think you taking this Feminism a tad too far.

Repeat after me: Men are great species and we need them as much as they need us. ;)

Janna   

Originally posted by BOB:

quote:Originally posted by ALexus.:

it's because each and every man could marry FOUR. but aren't you glad that there are men not interested in marrying more than ONE like me here
Indeed you are the man I'm looking for. ;)

I will send you my details so you can come to my parents and ask for my hand in marriage. :D

As for the Zulu tribe, they might as well convert to Islam. So therefore not only royals can marry four women.

Janna   

In my eyes "men are not great species" for they tend to abuse their roles and sexuality. Overpowering the weaker sex, us females.

Soldiers shouldn't be praised, for many are shaming the navy force for their actions. A friend of mine once told me Soldiers and sailors were sexually frustrated. Because they are away from women.

Johnny B   

^Legend , please tell me that you haven´t fallen victim for the "women are the weak gender" ploy.

Of all people you´d be the last to fall . :(

^^^^ LooL Joooni... I was following the topic..it started "yeah we are strong..and we will overpower them...and then it was concluded with admittance of weakness!" that didn't make sense...hence my :eek: :eek:

Cheers

Originally posted by ALexus.:

quote:Originally posted by BOB:

quote:

Originally posted by ALexus.:

it's because each and every man could marry FOUR. but aren't you glad that there are men not interested in marrying more than ONE like me here
As for the Zulu tribe, they might as well convert to Islam. So therefore not only royals can marry four women.
are you implying that for once..you hate MEN who marry four and advise that ZULUS can still join the religion that allows FOUR..which you dislike...

It is true MEN to better marry only ONE... ONLY and ONLY If it exceeds.. marry another.. :D:D

BOB   

Alexus,

While passing a lonely corner on a dark night i was stopped by a voice coming out of the shadows. "Would the gentleman be so kind as to help a poor,hungry brother who's out of job?" it asked, then added, "Besides this pistol (i heard him cock his gun) i haven't a thing in the world".

now what would you do if you were in my position?

PS. i will tell you what happened after you let me know what you would've done.

Peace,Love & Unity.

I would reply nicely.

"Oh, sure why not, Let me see, Oh! i think i forgot my wallet..let me call the house , I think that is where i left it :D "

If he doesnt buy it....Give up all ur cash and advice him on the best getaway...

*disclaimer* I didnt tell you nothing

juba   

Originally posted by LaVie:[

QB] . Sbx those women who find themselves oppressed only permitted themselves to be in that situation. [/QB]

R U serious? Go to Saudi Arabia or Iran, lets see if u can get up one morning and say "Thats it, i've taken this to long, im going to get...A JOB!"NO because, contrary to what you think, there ARE forces that keep women oppressed.

ALEXUS- although its good to dream, i think your going overboard. Women and men have had there "seperate spheres" since the cave men and will till we fly in spaceships.

Women and men have had there "seperate spheres" since the cave men and will till we fly in spaceships

even then you will see pink ships flying around with butterfly logos.