Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Marriage Marriage!!

Hi my Somali brothers and sisters, I know marriage is important. As educated sisters and brothers, work plus our family lives take most of our precious time.

I know a lot of good sisters who are not married including me because the right guy did not come along. Don’t get me wrong, there are many brothers, but not one to really choose from.

So for all the brothers out here, if you guys have what it takes the financial, the education, the faith and are responsible. Please holla at us. Right here, we can start a thread called "Finding Mr. Right for marriage".

I am defiantly for it, hopefully some sisters might agree.

Thanks ya’ll, hopefully there are a lot of people who are interested in my idea.

RedSea   

First Lady, I think that is great idea, who will break the ice for us?

is there anyone who want to volunteer in getting this thing started?

Ibtisam   

loool... Firstlady :D U out of your mind!!

I'm soooo sick of hearing about marriage it is not even funny anymore... Everyones job in the summer is get married, find out who is getting married, and why they are not getting married, and if they want to be set up with so and so... errrrrrrr

Hayat   

i have not read this topic nor am i going to spare any energy into reading it, this marriage facade has taken its toll on me. if i hear this bloody word i think i am going to puck. what is it with everything being situated around marriage these days. aaaaaaaaaaaghhhh frustrations, seriously not only is this word becoming too common in the outside world, i can't believe i have to witness it even further in the one place i thought i could escape from :mad:

its the same story, you are going to be popping babies and increasing the population of islam. pat on the back and then off to the next phase in life~death!!. just bloody do it and get it over and done with, simple as that. :mad:

Naden   

^ :D

Celebrity marriage news can be a little nauseating. The only thing worse are the images of their new, bowling ball headed babies splattered across tabloids. Blah.

Tasneem   

salaams all,

firstly i wanted to say masha allah to all the girls and guys who have found the right person and got married u have completed half of ur deen.secondly i dont know why many ppl get so sick of da topic, we all know marriage is a good thing and we should be happy for those sisters and brothers dat do get married not make it sound like da worst thing they have done. personally i dont think marriage is easy aswell as finding da right person but if you do find it you can really be happy. last but not least i cant believe some people dont want to get married.anyways good luck to all

Originally posted by FirstLady:

Nicole Kidman does not deserve Keith Urban, the guy is too good for her. She is old mama and he is hansom ausie.

Bad news if you ask me.

What has Nicole done to u, she happens to be a stunning ( least in my eyes ) , ok maybe bit pale but she is fine.

Batta   

Salaam to everyone,

Marraige is good of course, but i hope we dont get married for teh wrong reasons, cos many divorces are happening!

And lets think hard b4 we tigh the knot!

I was listening to another psycologist analysing the reasons, n according to him cos most of the ppl get married cos they r lonely, or family is forcing them ,or wtever other reason , n tehy totally forget that they wil have to co habit with a totally strange person(no matter how many yrs u went out with him/her), n marriage is not all about one thing,that we all know!!!

their r many things we should consider and not 100% love .

religeon ,morals,education(its important that ppl should be of same level,but of course its not always).

and family should be willing to accept this person, cos at some point u will blame this person for taking u away from ur family.

anyways all the best to us unmarried ppl, and lots of prayers to those who did it smile.gif

RedSea   

I am sorry ladies, I think I am in the wrong section. I promise I won't post anything here anymore, atleast it won't be about marriage. This thread is officially dead as soon as some non Muslim weddings are brought into this place. I was only refering to Muslim marriage, that is the only real marriage, everything is just plain taboo.

p.s. sister Betta, you mentioned something something about tying the knot, what knot?