Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Age of Pericles

^get you head out of the gutter - "rubbing" kulaha. did you use to hold hands or walk locked in arms with your peers in somalia?

Malika   

^You didnt!..lol

Zafir,there was something fulfilling in torturing little creatures,anigu I spent most my afternoons,torturing our indian neighbours..lol

Che - you did not answer my question. maxaad qarineysaa??

Or is as zafir hinted – you had baad experience with legdin to come out uttering this alien innuendos? Ma xiniinyahey ka taabteen? :D

Malika & Zafir - bloody ma naxayaal. where is your naxariis.

i remember once my uncle slapping me because - i had bet with his son that i could hit a qooley with dhagax before it flew away and i did.

another dangerouse thing we use to do was to look for snakes under the rocks by turning the rocks with bare hands so that we can kill them - but in that case we beleived we were doing community service.

Zafir   

Sayid,

Nin muruqyo waaweyn baa helay Che, he only has one xiniin left now LOL.

Malika, adiga dadkii xitaa ma kaa baxsan waayeen? LoL

Somalina   

The old days...those were the days.

I was obsessed with martial arts to the point I actually believed I was a ninja. I beat up so many boys at school and xaafada...lol...I feel bad about that now.

Kool_Kat   

Sayid, ayooyinkey mid ka mid ah baa markey qof is af garan waayaan dhihi jirtay 'lagdin hadaadan diyaar u aheyn, ina kala dhaqaaji'! :D Rageedii bey eheed, nin iyo naagbo wexey ka baqi jirtay maleh...

BTW, in Somalia wiilasha iney gacmaha isqabsadaan ama garbaha xitaa waxba kuma jabneyn ee stop making it a big deal! Sheemo...

I remember playing Super Mario with my younger brother...He was very good at it and I always used to threaten not to play with him if he didn't let me win... :cool:

BTW, in Somalia wiilasha iney gacmaha isqabsadaan ama garbaha xitaa waxba kuma jabneyn ee stop making it a big deal! Sheemo...

aniga maha who making it big deals - it is che.

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

quote:BTW, in Somalia wiilasha iney gacmaha isqabsadaan ama garbaha xitaa waxba kuma jabneyn ee stop making it a big deal! Sheemo...

aniga maha who making it big deals - it is che.
LoooooooooooL..this made me laugh. Hooyo aniga maha asaga waaye meymaroosaa :D

Zafir...Fulanimaadada waala yaqaan. Markaa Maaddeey kaa dhiciyaa saas ileedahey.

Malika....Sayid didn't dispute the Qardho thing :D

Cara.   

^FINISH HIM!

I'm definitely in the bugle and tarakh crew. Whenever I see a small matchbox I HAVE to try and score a ten at least once.

SeeKer   

^ What is that game? throwing matchsticks into a box?

I only used to play with the system when my mother wouldn't let me go outside. If I was allowed to go outside then I played soccer, baseball, kode, kati or one of my fav climbing trees :D

Ah....the good old days.

Cara.   

Seeker, you take a full matchbox and flick it into the air such that it lands upright, on its side or flat. Different points for each orientation. Ten points if it's upright, 5 points if it's on one side, 2 points if it's face-down and 0 points if it's face-up.

I found out recently that it's an old drinking game here :D