Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

Meaning plz?

Som@li   

Does anyone know, Why they hell would I help a blind man drive a car?

Considering that this happen after Fajr prayer, maybe it is a warning that you have to change somehting abt your life, like being less mean?

hey, there goes my interpretations... ;)

Khalaf   

Hayam wa mahadsantahey for the explanation but with due respect..entertainment purposes or curiosity what is the benefit of getting a book written by human being or asking another human being to interpret your dreams...knowing these ppl are neither knowledgeable in the Quran or Sunnah? Dreams, predictions, ect are among the signs of the unseen, and only Allah is Knower of the unseen and Allah reveals the secrets to his chosen slaves-messengers. The rest who tell of the unseen will mislead mankind with their lies, and many ppl including our people have committed shirk disbelief in Allah Most High because they believe a human knows about the unseen.

Say: ‘None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghayb (Unseen) except Allah…’” [Holy Quran: 27:65]

may not seem big deal by asking/reading for entertainment but every human being has satan as partner and reading or taking interest of human interpretations of the unseen or predictions could be the first steps to being mislead, thus guard your Islam.

Walaashiis I wasn’t accusing u of any sin only urging caution. there is nothing wrong doing your own personal reasoning as I have done with my dream and my reasoning didnt come from ppl interpretations but my reasoning for the nightmares I get when my ibadah is low is supported by the Quran: “And he whose sight is dim to the remembrance of the Beneficent, We assign unto him a devil who becomes his comrade”. (Quran-Zukrruf) And other suras/hadith which mention satan whispering into the hearts and giving ppl bad dreams when they are neglectful in worship , and when one remembers and returns to Allah Most Great, satan leaves. The issue is not about dream interpretations but using books, science or human beings to inform us, they know nothing even if they hit jackpot 99% or can give life to the dead or create great miracles.....don’t ask em or read em or believe in em..... Islam has alreadly been completed for us: thus trust only in the Quran and Sunnah walaaleey.