Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

Meaning plz?

Shakti   

Bonjour everyone :D

This morning after my Fajr prayers* yes the devil prays* Anyheywho,I took an hour nap before I got ready 2 work. During this one hour I had this weird dream.

In this dream, I was helping this blind man to the driver set of his car. He had a very dark glasses and a long white stick, all the normal things that blind person normally has.

As I was helping him to get into his car, another CAR ; a black SUV loses control and flips 2x before coming 2 a stop right in fornt of us. While being in state of shock I reach for my cell phone 2 dail 911 and thats when the blind man turns to me and says this to me “that was a bad Flips...huh?” ……….i replied “I thought u were blind”.

Thats all i can remember 4 now

ok, does anyone know the meaning of this dream?

Normally, I do not seek the meaning of any dreams but this one was very weird and im fully aware the fact that dreams in general have the tendency of being peculiar and nothing unordinary for some of u guys but u have to understand that I never dream and If I do ever dream, I can usually make sense out of it. So here im, once again seeking some sort of explanation :confused:

Your dream meant you're going to get together with a blind man soon. (i.e a blind man might romance u, u might lent him a hand, etc)

PS: I took my happy pills, but it seems u have forgotten to take yours lastnight

Khalaf   

^^your dream could mean anything.....but I don’t think it is Islamic to ask the interpretation of dreams or worse to believe in it haraam to believe in it for sure....shirk isn’t?

I always get nightmares when my ibadah is low.....i got visited by walking corpses one-time and it was during fajr time after I turned off the timer and went back to sleep....dat got me up I sought refuge in Allah and prayed my salaat. I don’t get how ppl miss salaat all da time or pray fast without meaning and concentration.

Miriam1   

hey interesting. over the summer i dreamt constantly about being in car crashes, same dream different variations. For example on dream is I am driving, and it dawns on me that I have no idea how to drive so I crash into a store/office/house..or I have to take over the wheel from someone, who lost control and then leading me to loose control..since I don't know how to drive...after 3 months of these quasi-nightmares, i got a book from the library that intrepts dreams.."dreams of crashing a car" meant that I was unsure of my future. and felt out of control..lol pretty...much what's normal for anyone who's ending thier university career.

I don't know where you are in life, but you might be facing a difficult decision..who knows..and maybe your feelng like your blind..and...out of control...hence the car crash?

just thought!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Hayam:

after 3 months of these quasi-nightmares, i got a book from the library that intrepts dreams.."dreams of crashing a car" meant that I was unsure of my future. and felt out of control..lol pretty...much what's normal for anyone who's ending thier university career.

Hayam u went to library and got a kufar book to intrepet your dreams for you? ya rabi :( May Allah forgive u. Whats next u gonna ask fortune teller to tell u your future? dat is shirk a big crime in Islam.

Zafir   

Khalaf

don’t think it is Islamic to ask the interpretation of dreams or worse to believe in it haraam to believe in it for sure....shirk isn’t?

Hmmm, Interesting

I always get nightmares when my ibadah is low.....i got visited by walking corpses one-time and it was during fajr time after I turned off the timer and went back to sleep

Haven't you interpreted your dream sire? Are you saying only rationally righteous dreams are to be interpreted? What if she dreamt, she was in Jannah and she was fondling a xuuralceyn? What say you sire?

Miriam1   

Hayam u went to library and got a kufar book to intrepet your dreams for you? ya rabi May Allah forgive u. Whats next u gonna ask fortune teller to tell u your future? dat is shirk a big crime in Islam

First, for me to have commited such a grave sin, as you say, I should have believed whole-heartedly on what this intrepetation said and taken some profound action to change my life based upon it, thereby ignoring the Quran and Sunnah altoghtere and choosing "kufar" book and holding it to the same esteem. I did neither.

I do believe that your dreams are controlled by your subconcious fears and as entertainment i choose to pickup one of those self-help understand your dreams books. Big Deal!

Ps. Next time dont jump to quickly to assumptions...may allah (swt) forgive you for that one brotha!

Hayam u went to library and got a kufar book to intrepet your dreams for you? ya rabi :( May Allah forgive u. Whats next u gonna ask fortune teller to tell u your future? dat is shirk a big crime in Islam. [/QB]

Dreams are good sign...when you dream about bad things that mean u made some wrong choices in your life.... it's also reflect your mind status. I'm recently don't dream much..

anyway Hayam it's good to read about dreams cuz it's sience and Khalaf sound like you don't dream at all smile.gif

Shakti   

Khalaf I recently stopped smoking peoples mind. So im gone give u the benefit of doubt and let u preach… Yallah u r free kido

Val Whats so funny?

Hayam , thanks girl. I 2 wanted to get a book on dream interpretation from the library but my friend took my library card, damn her (I hope this thread reminds her 2 return my card)…..

SN: Khalf likes to turn my threads into a play ground. Don’t mind him; he is just needs a ground to practice his preaching, u know… one must start some where.

Socod badan : excuse u… but I don’t have the superior ego which u exemplify. So, fyi Im very humble being who knows when n who 2 apologize 2! not like ya.. got the point..

Zafir : long time.. hows the cooking going 4 ya? :D

Peaceful mind .. where did u learn such idea, that dreams are relfection of mind status. Im just curious.Thanks

Also

Does anyone know, Why they hell would I help a blind man drive a car?