Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

PRAY FOR ME.......DEAR LORD, PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME PLEASE

Hi All

it's been a while since I've posted here.........been bussy with University. Walahi I never thought uni could be this hard.....this is my final year....writing my dissertation (Thesis)...walahi it's doing my head in. 20 000 words...oh my lord.....I have been crying my eyes out....this year is the hardest year of my entire life.

I'M EVEN LOSING HAIR.....I'm so stressed that when I'm sleeping walahi I think about how I should answer the questions.....i'm having nightmares about it. I got 5 thousand words left and in needs to be handed in 25th of April. YA ALLAH

Please my beloved Somalians.....help me with your prayers. Right now I am so demotivated considered ccouple of times of dropping out....but i know thats gonna brake my mama's heart.

Can you guys believe right after I hand in my dissertation on 25th of April I have to hand in another three assignments which are so close to each other.....check the dates; 9/May, 15/May and 22/May

UNI is tough!

Please say a little prayer for me and in return may Allah protect you from all harm and brighten your heart with the noor of imaan. Amen

Jaylaani   

The best four years of my life. Enjoy it while it last. Compare to the real world, college ain't that bad.

I hope everything go smooth for you.

Khalaf   

Salaam

I pray for u walaalshiis and all the muminine. May Allah make it easy for you.

Some ppl will ask u why u complaining-since there are millions who would want to be in your position to study, attend university, have health, ect. U are indeed blessed but life is hard, not easy we all know that. I have seen many bro/sis graduating who are stressed out about the uncertain future. The best advice I have for u is keep the remembrance of Allah much, go back to Allah, read the Qu’ran listen to Qu’ran, make tauba to Allah much. You will see big difference in your out look, instead of seeing life as hard, university as stressful, time as fast- u will be more content. What Allah has written for you none can take away, and what was not written for u was never going to befall u-work hard but leave the results to Allah.

InshaAllah Baraka to u in your future.

Peace

Passion, I pray Allah eases it for your. Inshallah, you still have quite some time. Just make sure you get enough sleep--- If your taking all nighters...try to take 30 min naps every three or four hours. Trust me, you'll feel refreshed.

When you have no ideas coming in...go for a ten minute walk or jog around wherever u are. DONT START PANICKING. You will not concentrate and it will just hinder your progress. Hope that helps. I pray that you do well.

Ameen.

P.S. Don't give up so quickly --- your so close!

Maf Kees   

Stop being such a baby and get to work damn it! 5000 words is not that much. I've seen a dude in politics forum that writes 5000 words per post.

You Halimos are so serious about education damn. icon_razz.gif

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

My advice would be to read the Quran and think about the hereafer and Allah more. That is when the biggest test will occur, if you think about that then this won't be a big deal. I hope you that Allah makes the road of life smooth for you, and make your troubles ease. Remember one more think, all this are worldly things, just do them and don't let them affect your other activities. Once again pray to Allah and read the Quran, that is a proven medicine. Allah said prayers and asking God for forgiveness does the heart a fine rest.

Once again congrats for making this far and wish you the best in the future. Be little careful that Allah doesn't forget anything so have faith in him and Allah will deliver for you anything that you need. Just say before you right your next 25,000 words. Tawakaltu Cala Allah wakafaa Billahi wakiilaa.

Assalamu Calaykum.

N.O.R.F   

I wish i had that problem, 5000 words by 3 weeks time? and your panicking?

Eat beed in the morning and you will fire off 10,000 words in 2 hours!

Good luck!

Miriam1   

I feel for you, inshallah it will turn out well.

I shouldnt be complaining about my 10 pg essay...can't even fathom writing 20,000 words, you must be very good.

Take care and It will turn out well.

nemo   

Stop being such a baby and get to work damn it! 5000 words is not that much. I've seen a dude in politics forum that writes 5000 words per post.

You Halimos are so serious about education damn.

Blue of course 5000 words is hard if you wrote 15,000 words already....after that there are not that much things in your head. And yes the halimos are serious about their education and thats how it should be........that also goes to the farax's out there too. Education aswell as deen are very important in this world.

passionate sis, I understand your pain I have just started uni my self this year and its not that easy as I thought so. In high school in the last year the teachers try to encourage us by saying that uni is much easier and we are so close we shouldnt give up.....liers all of them.

But sis all I have to say is dont give up and remember Allah.

Inahallah you do well.

Salams,

PfF,

Don’t give in, or give up Walaal, but DIG IN , and the reason why? Cos you’re already at the end of the tunnel, it would have been nice if you've quitted on the early days when you were a fresher. Secondly life’s struggle won’t finish here, at the summer you’ll be looking for a work, taking part interviews, doing presentations, and trying to fit-in in the business world/real world, which is by itself a struggle and self-selling.

Thirdly – just ponder a bit, if the sole purpose of working hard like this is to attain a certificate/diploma or a recognition of a hard work in return from an institutions, organisations, or a government , what you think of working for Allahay Rabil Caalamiin, for his jannah, or escape from his hell-torment, so put a good intention for your work to please Allah, so much so that you'll help yourself, family, community and Muslims and all human beings with your knowledge that you've gained, Allah will make it easier for you inshaAllah.

Just remember “Fa Ama man Acda Wa Taqa Wa Sadaq Bil Xusna, Fa Sa nuyasiruhu Lil Yusraa(Wa Layl: 92:5-7)

Will keep ya in ma prayers inshaAllah, see ya counting the money later :D

Fi Amani Allah

NaaiMa   

We will pray for you and Inshallah you will do fine. I know how you feel though, Im the type to get real worked up and stressed; just have faith and put things in perspective at the end of the day your in a position that many people would kill for. Good luck with everything!

Ibtisam   

Passion, inshallah i hope you do well. i can understand what your position, i nearly dropped out last month when i lost 5000words of my dissertation (bloody USBs :( :mad: ) and had to start all over again. Now I’m over as i have 12,000 words, and cannot decide what to leave out. :mad:

Take naps, excise before you go to bed, and book your self a holiday for the day after your last exam; it would give you something to look forward to. I’m going Spain and then bag packing in North Africa.

Just remember in 2months time you would be frrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee

GOOD LUCK

cheers