Sign in to follow this  
SafiaLuuL612

LADIES---- DO YOU THINK YOU CAN'T A FINE BROTHA IF YOU COVERED UP?

I KNOW A LOT OF MY SISTAS CAN RELATE TO ME ON THIS ONE-----

BUT HOW MANY OF YALL ARE LIKE ME AND FEEL LIKE IF YOU PUT A SCARF ON OR ARE NOT WEARING YOUR JEANS AND LOOKING STYLISH, THAT YOU CAN'T GET A GOOD LOOKING BROTHA?

I FEEL LIKE AS IF I WOULD PUT ON THAT SCARF AND SKIRT THAT I WOULD NO LONGER BE ATTRACTIVE TO NOBODY AND THAT ALL MY FUN WOULD STOP THERE.

WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THAT?

sis, it depends on the type of brother you are looking for....

and who said you can´t be stylish by wearing hijaab..FYI you can wear a nice looking brown pullover with a nice fittng brown hijaab...and a nice black skirt(thats not too big)and some black high heel leather or some brown mocka high heel shoes and you gucci bag :D

Ladiif   

Honestly speaking, there is nothing as attractive as a sistah wearing hijaab and scarf. Believe me sistahs, its an attention grabbing and a real turn on to many brothers including myself.

I found those dirty lookin jeans and big belts very attractive but not as much as when the sistah is in her hijaab(especially, black and brown) with a matchin head scarf!!I think they look like angels, too bad sistahs don't know/believe this. Did I mention how much respect u will get from the brothers yar iyo weyn; even ciyaalka xaafada fadhiga way kaaga kacayaan markaad meesha soo marto.

STHLM_Lady, you have the right formula sis, ladies contact this sister for any fashion tips!!

Hibo   

Do you realy want the truth

Dear my sister after all my respect to you I think you will not only look attractive when you are waring a Hijab but you will be the most beutiful woman in the univers , and beleife me or not when it comes to a marige every man look for a good girl/woman who is waring a hijab even the play boys who love to get the hash hash from a girl who is waring a jeanes. You may see an ***** who may say I love to see you waring such and such but ask him would you like your sister to wear it ? I am sure he will hasitate for an answer.

Peace until nex time

Hibaad   

Sis wearing the hijaab doesn't make u unattractive and i actually noticed that i get much more attention when i wear hijaab ppl who wldn't usually chat to me stop and strat talking to me just cus i am wearing a hijaab.I don't agree with those kinda ppl cus at the end of the day i am still the same person. When u not wearnig a hijaab i noticed that u attract certain types of ppl like ciyaalo suuqa just cus they assume as u ain't wearing hijaab that u like them.

STHLM_Lady sis i like ur fashion since, true its how u wear it u can look great in anything u wear as long as it goes together.

Iffah   

Muna..right on sis! that was well put & true.

Safia,

You have to really understand the purpose of wearing the hijaab in the first place. Such thoughts would not have crossed your mind if you realize the purpose and importance of wearing the hijaab.

Ladiif & STHLM_Lady...what's with the black & brown thing? Don't you guys know other colours exist :D ...You both have good ideas though

Ladiif   

Ilhaan,I know there other beautiful colors! I like my kafis to be black, brown,red and white in colors. I forgot to mention white in ma previous post. Right at the moment, I'm wearing a brown kofia and lots of ppl ask me where i bought when i go to masjid. Besides, most of the colors beautiful and attractive when they are matched, that's all Ilhaan, nothing else inaabti, and u can tell us which is ur fav. color too if we did not mention it, lol!!

Haneefah   

sis, all i can say is, may Allah increase your imaan. I also agree with Ilhaam 100%...one has to know the significance of the hijaab before wearing it, then and only then will they start to understand that it is in their best advantage as muslim women in any aspect smile.gif

Ilham...whats up with a black hijaab sweetie...it's only like my favourite colour when it comes to hijaabs and it also goes well with everything , not to mention how it compliments our colour ;)

shyhem   

Safia

The equation is simple.Somali women with hip hugging jeans are for temporary pleasure,like hanging out or wasting time with 'em.To me this kind of women are like maize cobs anyone with teeth can have his bite and after done with 'em, just throw 'em at the nearest cabbage can, just like u do with a maize cob.

The Hijab sisters are long term solutions for long term problems.This are the kind of sisters a man will die for, and prays every day that he marrys of 'em.

Hijab basically is what separates the strong women from the confused ones.If a women lives in the west and still voluntary keeps her hijab on,trust me she is strong enough to raise her kids in the right way even when her husband has died decades ago.

Your right in implying that perhaps the more lax, and undecided brothers who are not interested in pursuing a serious relationship would probably be weary of a sister whos covered up. Buts a good thing surely.

I understand where ur frustrations my arise from, But dont worry about it. Just as there are brothers who wouldnt bat an eyelid where a beautiful sister walks past dressed well and covered from head to toe.

There are some brothers i no, personally who cant help but drull over those girls who are well dressed and well covered i.e. hijab, lose clothing i.e dircaa (excuse the spelling fi incorrect)when the walk past lol. One in particular (i wont mention the name) whos on here aswell just looks @ these ladies commenting and i qoute " wow look @ that woman, thats who i want to know" lol i kid u not

Miriam1   

Salam

Sis i know wat ur talking baout too well, god i had the same problem when i moved here to toronto from the arabs..i remember back home, it was the girls with hijabs that the guys thought were the most beautiful..somehow its in a way the more mysterious u are to me the more i find u attractive..they would follow a girl with the full on hijab ( the compelte black jilbab dress code) in the shopping mall and not bother much with a sister with modest dressing.And i used to dress in the normal hijab covering my hair always wearing loose skirts and sometimes i would wear the jilbab. I honeslty never doubted that i didnt look anyting but beautifull in it. But the ppl here are different.. their ways its hard to find ur selfconfidence and ur position in a society that just seems to be against u.

You will be beautifull in the eyes of that one man who will appreciate u sis..and he will see ur beauty with or without the hijab.

And by the way sis if you do decided to wear the hijab take in steps , go slow so wont be rushing ur self and give yourself time to get used to the idea of covering your hair, wearing loose skirts and so on.

Peace

Nazra   

A good brother would know whose good for him...a jean's chick or a hijab chick...there is no need to uncover yourself to get a brother to like you, i know most chicks do that, but you are degrading yourself and your repuation will decrease by others. You have more respect by others and alot of good things will come out of the hijab unlike the jeans and those mini tops...they get you no where and increase the public to talk about you.

petite   

helloooooooooooo,

NOOOOOOOOOOOO...wearing the hijaab does NOT make u less attractive...and it does not stop u from getting good looking brothas (I should know). Infact you get good looking brothas with good manners...even ciyaalo suuqyada got mad respect.

Oh yeah..I wear alot of brown with black...but how about a gorgous baby blue skirt with a black ribbed turtlenck and black knee high boots (I know u the only that knows...but knowing it will make u feel good)...oh and black hijaab..I say REPRESENT girls. I hate the idea that ppl think hijaab is unattractive

hey sis, all i can say that wearing a hijab is the best thing in a muslim woman, beside by wearing it i know u will more attention and respect betta that not wearing it.. i waer hijab and i know i did the best thing in my life by wearing cuz guys will get me respect mre...

ps. u also can be very styles too.." I KNOWE I DO" just be u girl and i know u will fine ur dream man someday.... salam.