Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

You are a boring fart!

Lol why the indho-roll? U think if I have a decent idea AND want to put in the hard work I'd shout it from the roof-tops before I'm ready? All in the spirit of SOL-nimo? Nope. After maybe. :cool:

Guhaad   

dadqalato wlc, who will it be this time. yaa la daldalin. the people who have done the most in the last weeks. buahahahah :D (Zu inanta ma isla computer baad isticmaashaan, waa inika isku marka soo dagtee)

waxaa la yiri aduunyada mar waxaa imaan doonta beenloowgu uu runlow ahaan doono, runlooguna beenloow.

Shaah, bal horta fadlan koobkeeyga markaan ii soo cadee, :D kii hore jiraaban ka qaadaye, inkastoo aad wax ii soo maleegtay, hadana geerida allaa haya :D

plus, rabshad badanidaa, y can't you leave the new fellas alone so that they can express their views. I know we are seniors and all, but someone is not a nomad yet or has less than 50 posts doesn't mean they are any less than we are :cool:

Guhaad   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^dhuuso-xun whom are u calling a dadqaloto?
U joined yesterday and already u are a senior miyaa? U must have delusion-inducing dhuuso.
:D

i told ya, you will be met with equal, probable, or greater force if you didn't stop the rant and eed :D (dadkana ha la wiidiiyo dhuuso iyo dhimasho mida ey dooran lahaayeen)

Shaah, aan iska kaa dhibee, where have you been when all the fun was going on (is your other life that much more exciting :D ). we couldn't find anyone who could be as artistic, expressive, stylistic, and sometimes if it is a word angeristic views on many issues and topics. maybe i should use the word strong instead. we need that feminity touch that SOL always maintained, and i may say, excelled to be restored. for now, that power resides with one person :cool:

^Actually yeah, life is fun right now. Listen, when I had the time I did the crime. If more people contributed( even in a small way) this place would be more active. As it stands most people are by-standers just like they are in their own real lives. Even their farts can't be bothered to smell. Mwahaha.

Nephissa   

^ It's summertime, the sun is shining, some people are having holidays. My summer vacation has just started and sometimes the world outside SOL doesn't look so bad.

PS: Other people aren't here for your (dhuuso) entertainment value. If you want the bystanders to be active, damn well post whatever you think will invite their comment.

Time to hit the fart sack. That pillow upstairs must be screaming my name out loud. :D

^I never suggested anyone was here for my entertainment. This is a community and nothing of consequence happens unless there is contribution from as many as possible. When I have the time I seek entertainment by posting regularly. A lot of the time what I say is far more entertaining to me than what others do( icon_razz.gif ); I try not to wait for what I want but make it happen. I was hoping to kick-start something, anything; a reminder.

The summer holiday thing is an excuse. Just how many are doing something of consequence or life-changing?

I suppose u either have a sense of communal responsibility or u don't; being a part of something and not contributing is farcical; some do that all year round, summer or not. I'm merely pointing it out; if it's painful for some to read, it is for them to reflect. You are right that I am a part of this too; I barely have had time to read let alone contribute lately. Today I have some chill-out time at home. I will see what I can do. Wakey, wakey sleepy head and see u there. smile.gif

Rea   

How can I break this down 2 u with cruelty

U r here for our entertainment, not the other way around !

so stop this blah blah and get back 2 work and post something interesting! we do not pay 2 sit around and eat all day .. okey!!!

^ lol u don't know the meaning of cruel.

I went out the other day afterall. The next day I spent at home making some money on a side project. Tonight I continue to so. I don't have the time to entertain myself here. When I do, I will nacnac away. I might even demonstrate cruelty if u're lucky. :D

Nephissa   

^ Eedo your nonsense nac-nac is somewhat better then reading some effed up sh!t on some other threads.

OK let's get down to business. How can I retire and travel the world NOW, with no money? There has GOT to be a way! Hmmmmm..

^Hey, I'm flying by; here's a lil nacnac: U can borrow money, steal it or earn it. U didn't put any conditions on your 'how'.

If u're serious about the travel I can try and help with the budget. I can't, OK, won't lend u the money; it tastes better when u earn and spend your own; also why retire? Do something that doesn't require retiring from.

no I am not on drugs