Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Day of the Milky-Girl

Malika   

^ smile.gif We love your stories,no one is forcing us to read them,its just there isnt anything else worthy of fussing here on SOL but your stories, maarka enjoy the lime light!.. smile.gif , You have got to know your audience,you will trive and your stories would be much appreciated in a setting with like minded people..

You should complain to the admin, for those whom go too far! Dont let us,get away with our cheap little insults..Your talented,and the rest of us if we cant appreciate a well writen life stories either we are so narrow minded or we live in some cave under the ground and deny that the going on's in your stories do actual happen are part of the realities of life,just writen in a fictional manner but they are real and actually there are worse things that do go on!

As I said,you got to find the right audience for your stories.

nuune   

lol@Iskiin gabadh baan moodey,

AT&T, illaa hada, Soomaali badan baa gabdhaha Cadariyiinta qaba oo ka guurssada, waa wada xariir waad ila aragtayee, laakin maxey kuugu taalaa hee nimankii dhannaaba candadool bey ka wada dhigeen, wey un afuufayaan, ninku markaas ardaagaba ka bixi maayo.

Abtigiis   

Robust defence from Malika. I knew it was coming from someone. I am glad it is you.

I don't mind the insults and the others things. I am an old man to know the thinking behind some of it. And I realise how much you decry what is seen as 'evil' -when it is not- has now been taken as the measure of decency or the pretense of it. More bad things than dating a milking mother are happening in our communities. It would have been good if ask the right questions about whether it is good or bad. That way young people here would have learned about the bad things they need to avoid.

Sadly, everyone has to show off his worth to someone else in the forum by abusing the writer who shouldn't involve his judgements in the story. If asked what I feel about the characters, I wouldn't necessarily be different than others.

Just imagine this lady who have to dig up all psychology books to label me 'bipolar' when she had no basis to say so. I don't get offended, but it just amazes me.

I won't complain to the Admin, for I really don't take whatever is said here seriously.

EDIT-

Nuune- As you saw Harari ladies are not ordinary. Waa beauty'dii la sheegay. They are also so nice to talk to. Markaa no man wants to leave the house.

Lugta unbaad hayn. :D It is the men to blame, and they later say way na sixirtay. In fact, mid aan saaxiib aheyn oo gabadh MAAWARDI la yidhaa qabay wuxuu ku leeyahay "bal xaalkayga la socda waxaan umaleyn in maydkayka laga dulqaadi doono anoo saarane!" :D:D

Malika   

^ :D A man in love and satisfied iga dhe!

Now,do tell what makes a man stay with a woman and what makes a man run away from a woman?

[That question is to all the male studs here :D ]

NGONGE   

^^ The woman didn't call you bipolar, I did. Actually, Serenity thought you might be and I just ran with that thought. :D

MZanzi   

Please continue with your story. I really enjoy reading it and I'm dying to know what happens next. So, please, please, please keep writing. ... smile.gif

PS:Each story is better than the last. I'm dying for you to post sheekoyin badan oo badan . ^^ ;)

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Afr0 GirL:

adiga meesha waxba kuma heysid sxb ....A&t ayaantan wuu shidan yahay ..waliba sheekoyinkiisa waa QARAX

Qarax weeye xagayga, laakiin adigaan arkaa in aad qaboowday oo surwaalkii lagaa saaray aad maalmahan xidhnayd. Nuuriyaay, soo kaad la hayd qashin kaad ka shaqaysaa. Goor maad quman tahay? :D:D:D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Sabax:

Somali Men have come a long way sharing sexual feelings/fetishes and fantasies with strangers.

Disturbing notion.

Sabax, fine with the acrobat on the bipolar allegation. What about this one? Where are the fetishes and sexuality?

Salaan sare, sida kale.

Kool_Kat   

A&T, can't really say this is one of your better stories, but still it was worth the read...Keep it up...Walee waxyaalo badan waad soo aragtoo soomartay...