Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Day of the Milky-Girl

Abtigiis   

Che

Forget the old stories, tell me what is nasty in this one? War anagaa wax aragnay, with all these sanctimonious people!

camel herder, i dont know you people are being difficult today. We are talking A & T's theme adeer, reread what is written.

and why be defensive if you like the story?

Abtigiis   

Waryaa Xinn, been in a long meeting all this time guys and your other-half Nephtys have been ravaging my good name.

You sell what has a market! I see the young fillys and bulls here are fascinated with that stuff. I was doing them a favour. Hadayba iyagii naceen, waa la joojin! :D:D

Mida kale, sheekadu waa run. Waa nin tarisaad xumaa halkay la gashay!

CHE-

Go Sigmund and tell me what you think Che. For a believer in the determinism of the dialectical materialism, you are suspect on those grounds, I know.

A&T- It's case of Oedipus complex with hint of castration anxiety.

P.S. Ignore my earlier advice-I could already see you writing tales of vagina dentata.

There is nothing so sexual about the story, besides there are grown-ups here.. AT&T keep them coming my friend..Your products are selling well in the market, so forget about the few protesters and keep up the good work. smile.gificon_razz.gif

Fabregas   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

To beat good A & T into shape in terms of his outlook in life and how he chooses to express it, i subscribe Sayid Quttub's Manifesto, the Milestones, for him. There A & T will find a clear sign posts that will come handy as he writes his stories.

:D

:D

@xiin, ma milestone bad ninka uga bilowday?

nuune   

^^ Yaa Xiin, iska warran akhii, Odeyga AT&T ah anigu waxaan oran lahaa faraha halaga qaado, cilmi baa ku duugan oo mar markaas uu soo butaacinayo aan iskaga dulqaadano kolleey waxyaalo fara badan buu u duur xulayaa.

Odeygiiba waxaaba laga dhigey Laa Tuxarrik Lisaanaka.