Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

which forum do u despise the most!!!

Juxa   

salaam all,

rudy,,,,, u got the right to ask, but again u got to accept the answers u get. u might not like some forums, however some pple enjoy it, the idea behind having different forums, is so that pple can exchange ideas, qofki qaldana la saxo.

nin yaaban,,,,,again samething applies, qof walba waa dooqiisa, outright attack on women forums and teens not gonna help a bit. u suggest those forums get replaced by dhaqan ones,,,,,,did u ever bother reading the women forum,,,,that is what sisters are trying to do,,,,,,to help others learn about our dhaqan and diin, and help them stay on the right path while asking any Q they may have and getting hepp from both men and women nomad. marka walaalow bit of help and encouragement would be nice as u one of the ugaasyada SOL :D

my dahling girls,,,,,,,never get angry,,,,,get even, anagoo waxba xanaaqin tartiib wax ugu sheegno raga!

zakariye,,,,,,,walalo u right,,,,,,,,,maybe the men feel left out, nonetheless,,,,,attacking the women folk aint gonna help, so why not use it to get the message accross, positively smile.gif

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Jawahiir:

Rudy and Nin yaban did u guys come up with these ingenious topics yourself ! lol

Anyway if you hate one thread dont go into it..simple as that :cool:

Originally posted by Zakariye:

s/alaykum

Alla waa yaab , Jawahirey abeeso ku cuntay miyaad waalatey, xishood walaal , gabdhaha afka kuma taagaan ragga walaalahood ahi, ask nin-yaaban about Somali dhaqan and women, u will be amazed how bad u will feel Jawahir

c/salaam

with all due respect to you Zakaria saxib, i just dont think Jawahir was disrepectfual at anyrate!! :confused: :rolleyes:

jawahir walaal:-

"Rudy and Nin yaban did u guys come up with these ingenious topics yourself ! lol

Anyway if you hate one thread dont go into it..simple as that "

thats like saying, dont go to the hospital if u hate needles! get my drift: redface.gif

Darman: read my reply post about sol ones u love. to me thats prime example of low level islam education.

juxa:

"rudy,,,,, u got the right to ask, but again u got to accept the answers u get. u might not like some forums, however some pple enjoy it, the idea behind having different forums, is so that pple can exchange ideas, qofki qaldana la saxo."

we are debating here. have u ever been a member of debating team? yes, u r right that i have the right ask but also i dont have to agree with everyone but only ppl who share my point of view. to me thats what debating is all about. hey though, i appreciate your feedback!!!!!!!!

Miriam1   

To begin with Darman here is a smile for you smile.gif

Zakariye, i am quite amazed at your crude and judgmental response to my two liner reply. I do not feel shy or guilty about what I said and I most certainly do not need to ask a stranger for classes on somali dhaqan. My parents have done quite well in that section dear sir :rolleyes:

You should not forget that respect is earned.

Rudy your opinion is yours smile.gif

Originally posted by Jawahiir:

[QB] You should not forget that respect is earned.

Jawahiir, well said. but its also humanly to show repect to everyone even if that person done u wrong. u just forgive and forget and that person will feel smaller than a ant!

zaky: asking for a men forum, is like running into a brick wall here in this forum. Admins never responded to our request even after suggesting that us men will pay for the space by collecting donations! i wont bet on it!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Waryaa Jawahir, adiga xanaaqaaga dhowaa , sidee u nooshahey day to day, war waan kula kaftamaayey walaal , hadii ay ku dhibtay , samxa walaal, i make sure stay clear ur turf, lol walaahi , Adiga Raali Noqo walaashiis yaah!

c/salaam

Miriam1   

^^ Apology accepted ^^

*lol* yes you should stay away from my turf, and dont worry i take enough sugar every day to stay sweet and nice smile.gif

Rudy I see your point.

Senora   

yes, u r right that i have the right ask but also i dont have to agree with everyone but only ppl who share my point of view. to me thats what debating is all about.

That may be how you see it, but dont mistake that for what it is....debating is not about agreeing with ppl who share your point of view, instead its a healthy discussion between 2 ( or more) people with opposing ideas on a particular issue(s).....

and for Rudy and Mr. Nin-Yabaan

remember that just because your entitiled to your own opinion, that doesnt make it a reasonable one....

you have to understand, the teens/poetry,& womens section may not be benefiting you, but it just might be for others...so have some consideration for others....This website wasnt just created for the both of you...so lets practice some common courtesy here....anyways, I dont get it, what is so hard about just ignoring these forums altogether, you said earlier rudy that it was like saying

dont go to the hospital if u hate needles!! get my drift

I'm not sure who will "get your drift", b/c honestly that analogy makes no sense whatsoever....going to the hospital( for reasons of health of course) is a neccesity( whether you hate needles or not).....but looking through a forum of which you "despise"....Come on!You and I both know that those two things have no relation whatsoever....

think b4 you speak ( and im not just picking on you Rudy)

OG Moti   

War ileen anagaa wax aragnay, war ninkan dhaqanka uun kujira, maa wax loosheego, war dhaqan beel nin yaaban balo, walee waxa kaa yaabiyey wax yar ma aha .. bal noo sheeg sxb .. sidan si ma ahee maxaad aragtay oo kaa yaabiyey oo kaa keenay inaad dhaqan ku gabaydo... rudy sxb your advice was great, but in islam forum so far no mistakes like derman said be specific bro point out the topics lets discuss and evaluate smile.gif mr dhaqan alaha dhaqankii ha soo celiyo adiga waan ku arkaa waad daashay... peace

og_moti: text below is a prime example that i am talking about. how can one quote the Prophet (saw) and then reach a conclusion which clearly states a love for only certain ppl but not all moslem despites their color, race or orgin!!!in my holly Quran, brother thats wrong!.

here the quote from Darman!

~The Prophet (SAW)also said:

" NO TWO PEOPLE WHO LOVE ONE ANOTHER FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH, OR FOR THE SAKE OF ISLAM, WILL LET THE FIRST MINOR OFFENCE OF EITHER OF THEM COME BETWEEN THEM" [bUKHARI]

based on the Hadiiths above I am hereby declaring my love for some of SOL nomads, this love is not for worldly gain. surly its for the sake of Allah's pleasure. Its a grand act for which much merit and many rewards have been promised as the Hadiiths above educated us.

I love these particular nomads because :-

• they are more religious and pious than the rest of the nomads,

• they are very learned in diin

• they are always are busy in serving the cause of diin thru simple posts in SOL threads.

• They frequent SOL Islam thread

LuCkY   

Rudy despising a specific topic is totaLLy different from a forum-thread.This doesnt open grounds for raising a whoLe topic in order to deLete other forums.

I faiL to see what you are compLaining about but Like many other peopLe said just avoid it-meaning do not respond to it or read it. What may not suit can very weLL suit other peopLe-show some consideration for your feLLow nomads.

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION!!!

lucky! i never said to delete any thread, i dont understand how came to that conclusion. please read my comment again, see below! i am just asking ppl to post valid comments thats all!!! salams sis.

Originally posted by rudy:

plz be honest, no faking, specially ladies.

please, and please double check your facts before u post. dont just post something u heard from your dugsey teacher! miss quoting Koran is xharam.

raula   

Acuudhubilahi...people stop quoting one another..this even creates more confusion and complications further. Bisinka, Iam speculating that some people are contradicting themselves by not sounding or telling themselves that they dont sound judgemental yet they qoute and categorize one already to belong to some sort of "genre". Ya Allah! personally, I think there are some p'ple who like to respond to everything-Walee waa yaab. :eek:

For me, Like Lefty said, I think I would rather see someone say something useful, than rather say all the listings he gave already..as in " I agree with you 100%" and such.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Raula really waad iga qoslisay, anyway i think Rudy is right 100% that is strong agreement with some 1 you have no idea their thinking lol, anyway Rudy, i have seen a lot like that , but u know ppl contradict most of the time, is like you know how you feel during the moment, so i think darman needs to be extra cautious next time, i guess, and perhaps include all our names to his list, lol. That will solve this problem quikcly and darman can go back to more posting. Hey my freind can i can call you friend "Lucky" don't side with Darman, unless he included you his List! lol

c/salaam