Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

which forum do u despise the most!!!

plz be honest, no faking, specially ladies. jj!

i dont like most of postings that i see in Islam forum cuz most ppl who post thier dont know what they talking about except for few like brother Nur and couple i cant think of thier names now.

please, and please double check your facts before u post. dont just post something u heard from your dugsey teacher! miss quoting Koran is xharam.

Hey i just put up a similar thread asking someone to delete the POETRY forum. I think that is the worst forum SOL has (even worse than the TEENS/WOMEN forums) They just should get rid of it.

i totally agree with you nin yabaan! that should be called Man forum. most of the stuff i ce there are mostly copy cats or some 1 blabbering under the influence of something!

Conquest: sorry may be i wasnt clear enough! i am totally against the sharia practiced today by fanatical ppl--like the incident that happen recently in Nigeria!! i hope u familiar with it.

just how many guys would have met the same fate, i.e., committed adultry and paid the same price. 1000s would have been killed! remember 60% of married guys commit adultry! so it dont take no rock scientist to figure out why these fanatics only apply their form of sharia to women only. cuz they, themselves have dirty laundry to hide!!

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

All threads are there for a reason, am sure someone is enjoying a thread that u might not like. If you dont like a certain ur best bet is to stay away from it. Plain and simple.

Nephissa   

Like Rahma said, if you don't like it, don't click it.

BTW, SOL should have a job or career center. This site is big enough for it and I am sure that it would be profitable for them? As well as a front Page.

i would advise you guys that this topic sounds quite similar to that of nin-yabaan. Are you two in league?? Anyway my point was that compliant topics where suppose to be off-terretory so dont comlain if u get reprimanded for not following the rules ppl

Shujui, no ONE is complaining just a little suggestion. That part of the site seems to attract only, let me not say it.

Do you know what i think they should replace it with, the DHAQAN forum. I am very sure there are many HIGHLY NOBLE nomads in here, who would want to put a stop to the deteriating state out dhaqan seems to be in.

Lefty   

I don't despise any forums and I could careless if things remain the way they are or not. However, there're other annoying stuffs going on. eg. When people keep posting things like

1. "Well said "

2. "you said all or everything I was about to say"

3. "I just can't believe you took that out of my mind"

4. "I agree with you 100%"

5. "I just wanna give a shot out to my cousinz Latasha, Nakisha, Naisha or vice versa.

Things like these People should keep to themselves since this supposed to be a discussion Board.

Iffah   

Goodness! maanta waa ka darteene?

No one is forcing you to read these topics, so perhaps you shouldn't torture yourself in reading them.

Huh? :confused: What'd we do now?

the roof is on fire and let u know burn! it must be heat! ppl all i am saying is just double check you postings! dont post what any khabar maafish tells u! aight.

i really like it! there r quiet a few ppl that post solid stuff. but plz, some of the stuff i see there belongs to some horror show!

Miriam1   

Rudy and Nin yaban did u guys come up with these ingenious topics yourself ! lol

Anyway if you hate one thread dont go into it..simple as that :cool:

Jaabir   

Originally posted by rudy:

i dont like most of postings that i see in Islam forum cuz most ppl who post thier dont know what they talking about except for few like brother Nur and couple i cant think of thier names now.

please, and please double check your facts before u post. dont just post something u heard from your dugsey teacher! miss quoting Koran is xharam.

Rudy

can you please be a little more specific and pin point the topic you think is misqouting the quran?!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Alla waa yaab , Jawahirey abeeso ku cuntay miyaad waalatey, xishood walaal , gabdhaha afka kuma taagaan ragga walaalahood ahi, ask nin-yaaban about Somali dhaqan and women, u will be amazed how bad u will feel Jawahir , marka hadii aan u soo laabta, sax weeye, yes we need Men Forum, but as long as you have SOL Men , who like to wonder around the Women Forum, there will not be any Men Forum, last time i post and asked the admin , about men forum, overwhelmingly SOL Men were against the idea, so let's keep the Women forum for a while, and perhaps women will help us to have our own Men Forum.LOL

c/salaam