Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

"38 percenters"

Jeneraal Galaal oo farriin xasaasi ah u diray beelaha ***

Jeneraal Maxamed Nuur Galaal oo ka qeyb galay shir ay isugu yimaadeen waxgaradka beelaha *** oo ka dhacay magaalada Muqdisho ayaa ku taliyey in Soomaaliya hoggaanka loogu dhiibo beelweynta ***, isagoo shaaciyey sababta uu u yiri sidaas.

Waxa uu sheegay in beelweynta *** ay ugu dad badantahay qoymiyadda Soomaaliyeed, isla markaana ay haatan ku haboonaa laheyd in hoggaaminta Soomaaliya looga dambeeyo ***, sida uu hadalka u dhigay.

“Markii tira koob la sameeyey waxaa la ogaaday in dadka Soomaaliyeed 38% ay yihiin ***, waxaa ku xiga *** oo 25% ah, waxaa ku sii xiga *** oo 18% ka ah Soomaalida,” ayuu yiri Jeneraal Galaal.

Isagoo hadalkiisa sii wata ayuu yiri, “Waxaad fiirisaan 38 iyo 18 tirada u dhaxeysa, marka dadka ugu badan waa ***, sharciguna waxa uu qabaa in tirada badan ay wax hoggaamiso, marka waa in *** hoggaamiyaa Soomaalida.”

Waxa uu sheegay in Beesha *** la yiraahdo ay tiro iyo tayaba leedahay, balse waayihii dambe ay wax ka jireen dhanka talada, sida uu hadalkiisa u dhigay.

“Inaan hormuud noqono Soomaaliweyn oo xuquuqdeenii raadsano, tii dadka kalena raadino, wax ka yari nama deeqaane, waxaan soo jeedinayaa inaan Soomaaliweyn ku raadino tiradeena iyo tayadeena intaba,” ayuu Jeneraal Galaal hadalkiisa ku sii daray.

Sidoo kale waxa uu sheegay in Muqdisho ay tahay magaalo adkeysi badan oo soo marti gelisay dhibaatooyin lixaad leh, isagoo soo jeediyey in Muqdisho loo aqoonsado inay tahay ‘magaaladii geesinimada’.

Xigasho

Inta ka fiirso wuxuu sheegay odeyga wareeray.

Saalax   

Horta he is right that the Somaliland region folks are the second largest in Somalia. Lkn xage bu ka  keenay 38% ?  according to old  census and CIA sources  Somaliland region folks & south central folks waxba ma kala  badna only 3% . To jump from 25% to 38% in 30 years waba waali.  There is no group that reaches 30% +mark in Somalia the four major groups wa between 20-27% .

image.thumb.png.79cec60efbc376520d9c4e59612ae07d.png

In all honesty, no one knows the actual population of Somalia let alone specific communities. 

This is about politics as the old man said. When Somalia becomes stable, there should be proper census. The number of seats allocated to each region should be based on population size.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
41 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

In all honesty, no one knows the actual population of Somalia let alone specific communities. 

This is about politics as the old man said. When Somalia becomes stable, there should be proper census. The number of seats allocated to each region should be based on population size.

There was already a 1975 census but old man Siad Bare didn't like the results  and tried to hide it. :D  Lkn wa ruunta in 2021  lama oga, which is why 1 man 1 vote is important in Somalia sii ay cidwalba xaqeeda uu heesho rather than 4.5. 

18 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

What is funny is that if you go into streets of Xamar and do some random poll of each individual you come across, I don't even think qabiilka odeyga uu sheegaayo would be 38 percent of the population of Xamar. They would be lucky if they are 35%.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

7 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

What is funny is that if you go into streets of Xamar and do some random poll of each individual you come across, I don't even think qabiilka odeyga uu sheegaayo would be 38 percent of the population of Xamar. They would be lucky if they are 35%.

My sister was there last week. According to her, most of the people she saw were Ceyr and Raxanweyn. Direct elections based on population size will surprise many people.

On 1/7/2021 at 3:30 PM, Che -Guevara said:

D&M are the largest group among Somali clans.

Based on what? 

Galaal ma iidan fahmin. He is basically alluding that D&M are just part of his tribe and are included in the 38%.

Also, even if census is conducted is it going to be based on tribes or clans? Because no single tribe Or  clan in Somalia live in any region on their own except may be some in Puntland and Somaliland. And that would be foolish thing to do anyway.

Somalis should stop my tribe/clan is larger than this and that and concentrate on building political parties that are based on ideologies and ideas to bring and hold the country together. 

Beelaha Ha. are the only tribe that I know that organise grand tribal convention like this and I wonder why? If they are numerous and are 38% of Somali population what are they afraid of by organising themselves this reer baadiye way? 

if they never ruled the country and felt hard done by, it would be understandable but they had so many presidents and prime ministers more than anyone else so I just don't understand where this insecurity come from.

gooni   

Generaal Galaal
Wuxuu niyadda u dhisayaa beeshiisa ujeedo kale kama laha aragtidayda, way oraah hadlaan inta badan reer awoowe ma garasho hadlaan. 

Guutooyin iyo gaasas laysku daray baa salaan siin jiray uusan aqoon qabiiladay ay yihiin asagana sharciga uma ogolayn inuu dhaho anoo reer hebel ah xataa gurigiisa dhexdiisa

Maantana afar oday oo madaw buu hor taagan yahay asagoo laandheere sheeganaya.