Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Tribute To N.E.P Girls.

Wewe stoic ata ayebu hauoni! Malika are you sure alikua sio stoic uleo ongea naye alafu akakuambia sijajua wabongo wana ongea kizungu…kwanza sia hatuna matatezo na luga yetu ya taifa sio lazima kuongea kizungu..Repect luga ya taifa na Mwalimu Nyerer mjomba stoic… icon_razz.gif

Malika lol naag walaan… :D

Sharmake fungua macho mjomba Nairobi haiwezi kupambana na bongo leo tumewacha uku mkedua siku

hizi…..

p.s Bongo= dar kwa washamba woti wasio jua…..lol

Wewe stoic ata ayebu hauoni! Malika are you sure alikua sio stoic uleo ongea naye alafu akakuambia sijajua wabongo wana ongea kizungu…kwanza sia hatuna matatezo na luga yetu ya taifa sio lazima kuongea kizungu..Repect luga ya taifa na Mwalimu Nyerer mjomba stoic… icon_razz.gif

Malika lol naag walaan… :D

Sharmake fungua macho mjomba Nairobi haiwezi kupambana na bongo leo tumewacha uku mkedua siku

hizi…..

p.s Bongo= dar kwa washamba woti wasio jua…..lol

Hata wa Songea husema wametoka Dar(referred to Bongo but not anymore)hadi nchi huitwa Bongo siku hizi ka hujui, CL. Mpaka locals wanarefer TZ ka Bongo. Wako wengi hapa wakisifu Bongo flava zao (Boring Tz hiphop. Don't confuse it for Dar hiphop coz of the name btw. smile.gif

Ati Dar inatisha Nai? Hiyo ni mpya!

Pacifist   

Kingwendu is hilarious and wazimu, his in a world of his own. Watch Mapepe video.

Does anybody remember, a music video, well I think it was a cameroonian group and they were three middle aged men.

They were wearing things in their stomachs to push each other and also they had fake bums too.

Dancing crazy and in the back round of the video they were showing a football match,maybe of the African cup of nations. It was a big hit in Southern Africa in the late 80's or Maybe 1988 was it in the 90's I think it was the 80's. I have been searching on youtube but with no luck.

Isseh do you remember? Please anyone

Oz   

late 80's na early 90's ndo nairobi ilikua ina bamba, baada ya 95 ika bore watu ma job ilikua haipatikani.

TZ naye ilikua kuzuri wakati President Ali mwinyi alishika aka rekebisha nchi hiyo. basi mimi na kumbuka nilienda kutembelea ma siste kule Arusha na moshi ilinishika vibaya sana, nili kula hizo mihogo na kachumbari sana pia ma Local songs za Tz ni nooma kuliko za kenya .

Originally posted by underdog:

shamasha_pix_11.jpg

LOOOOL.. *mimi niko tayari kufa ajiri yako* Lakini kama story imefika cha Ukimwi. *okay bai bai* :D:D

Classic.

Sharmake…osha mdomo na sabuni ya OMO wewe umesema nini?

Pacifist i love that song huyu demu ni mapepe mapepe, kajipendupendua huyu demu ni mapepe we lol hilarious

angalia Mr EEBO bado masai ana rap lol

BOB   

My Brother Jamaal...if your family had an Ice Cream plus Cinema business then that means you've hit the jackpot...I've got few guys from Garissa and I will ask them about the Cinema and the Ice Crea...I'm sure they'd know it.

it feels so good to go back to the past and reminisce about the golden days when I had no care in the world for anything whatsoever simply because I had my parents and the majority of my siblings next to me which always filled me with joy...I had a beautiful childhood even though it was wild and crazy at times it was still fun being

Brother Sharmarke...we were only there for few months as we were on our way to Nairobi but you may know Mohammad-Shukri AKA Mrefu who happens to be my uncle and he used to visit us in Somalia every school holiday and even though he's my uncle he was just few years older than my elder brother...he's Garissa Ndogo born and bred but he now lives in San Jose with his wife and kids and legend has it that the Imaam of Masjid Taqwa told the land lords around that area in qololka albaab banaanka leh eysan ka kireen my uncle and his boys....this was in the early 90's sometime between 91-93 when the Imam dropped the bomb and we were long gone by then...in fact my brothers were already in U.S.

Naah...the kids were cool as far as I'm concerned even though the only time I mingled with them was during the Madrassa and our teacher was Sheikh Mahboub (do you know him?) he was nice to us because he knew our father...he was a good man...May Allah s.w protect him and reward him for teaching us the Qur'an Insha Allah....

my brothers were ciyaal maamo (I'm in trouble :D ) and I very much doubt if any girl had actually given them time because as soon as the sun set Mom would have them in the house...so they could've looked and admired for all they wanted but couldn't dare touch it and that's the reality.

I went back to Garissa in 96 to say Good Bye to the relatives and I only stayed for two nights and at that time there were more xaliimos from Somalia than those from Garissa and that'sall the memory I have of Garissa...

Beleive it or not I've never even seen NEP Girls school even though it was just few steps away from where we lived...but I know all about Hussein Maendleo household where I had a wonderful lunch thanks to my Kismayo comrade who also happened to be Maendeleo's nephew and I couldn't help seeing few pretty faces around which I've got to say took my breath away and that's not something that happens easily at all...I'm pretty much hard to please especially when it comes to the ladies.

all in all I love Garissa and I always defend it when the galtida try to put it down and if everything goes according to plan I'm going to go there before the end of this year Insha Allah...here in S.A its become a trend to marry the sisters from Garissa...in fact this weekend a friend is getting married to a sister from Bulla Sheikh but she was born in Ijara and you guys are all INVITED. :D

PS.Sorry brothers for my belated reply...I've forgotten all about this...Thousand Apologies. smile.gif

Malika...its all yours...go ahead and hijack it and don't 4get to ask for the highest ransom in the history of mankind. ;)

Peace,Love & Unity.

BOB   

as much as I love Kenya...Garissa and Eastleigh in particular I'm with the wabongo on this one...!

TZ Juu.

Peace,Love & Unity.

Malika   

Originally posted by *BOB:

Malika...its all yours...go ahead and hijack it and don't 4get to ask for the highest ransom in the history of mankind.
;)

Peace,Love & Unity.

^Oh,how tempting! will the ransom come gift wrapped? ;):D

OZ,huyo mmanga koko,husikii mipigo ya kimanga!

LOL..Underdog,that cartoon is hilarious!