Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Tribute To N.E.P Girls.

^^I meant that they were so conservative that they got so irritated when it came to that field. You could even get slapped for initiating such an act. Not the aggressiveness of taking the first initiative. Yaaba heli karaaba taasi.

KK; Tawakal is a relative of Isseh. He was quite famous back in the days, but things weren't working well for him lately. He permanently moved to Nairobi.

NGONGE   

Aha! Here is an opportunity for you guys 'sijuis' to explain me why do the Somalis from Nairobi look down on all other sijuis?

MZanzi   

lool NGONGE

I was wondering why everyone looks so good in Nairobi? Is it selection? Attractive people ...

All the girls are so WHITE like m- jackson

Paragon   

Lol. JB ma waxaad ku jirtay raggi la sheegayey ee Eastleigh ka wiideeysan jirey markuu roobka da'o, markay gabdhaha indha-shareerka xiran gododka iyo dhiiqada ka talaabso is yiraahdaan!? Asxaabul Kubta :D .

STOIC   

Ngonge,

Obsessing over their smart-**** attitude is common thing with people who are born or raised in cities. This is a common thing even here in North America where kids from the city would look down upon kids from the upcountry. The proposition that being born in the city makes you smarter stuns any reasonable person. I think these chicks are locked inside their own past. On a positive side, some of the Nairobi chicks are hot. :D

I have my opinion about the NEP girls, but I will keep to myself. Since the invention of the Burqa in the late eighties and early nineties it’s been a bit hard to notice what’s behind the black veil. ;)

stoic Mamboz!

Here is an opportunity for you guys 'sijuis' to explain me why do the Somalis from Nairobi look down on all other sijuis?

still waiting for an ans.

^^Stoic has a point there. It's a global disease. But are there Somalis from Nairobi? Though being in Eastleigh since 60's, somalis were primarily in Nai for trade purposes and didn't settle permanently untill recently. Save for few who were there since 80's. Not taking into account somalis from Somalia.

But quite a number of kenyan Somalis have been living in upcountry Kenya for decades. And were known to have even adopted the locals' traditional ways of living. These were found among others in Nanyuki area as cattle herders.

But why do Garissa folks look down on Wajir and Mandera people.

Bob; How was your experience in Garissa as an "outlander"? Were the locals (especially the youth) hostile? I remember the regrettable clashes/beatings around Guled area between GSS boys and the "aliens"

Originally posted by Isseh:

Lol. JB ma waxaad ku jirtay raggi la sheegayey ee Eastleigh ka wiideeysan jirey markuu roobka da'o, markay gabdhaha indha-shareerka xiran gododka iyo dhiiqada ka talaabso is yiraahdaan!? Asxaabul Kubta
:D

loooooooooool ,,, niyow aniga meeshaas Kenya waxa iigu horaysay 2006 kii ,,, markaana 15 days baan joogay oo aan 7 days ku qaatay Mombasa inta kelena Nairobi. Eastleigh 2 days baan tegey oo aan dhex maray bal inaan soo arko uun. Took some photos but i din't like that place at all.

Malika   

CL,bado tu unasubiri jibu..

Ngonge,Nai was known as little London so most sijuis' that grew up in Nai assumed they were also English aristrocats.. :D