Sign in to follow this  
Changed

Brit’s big ups!

Changed   

I am still in a state shock! The British took terrorism better than we did. Is it me or do we have a lot to learn from the Great Britain? :confused: Seriously I remember how we reacted right after September 11th attack we reelected an ***** because we still feared the unknown enemy in the mountain.

Any who is only me that noticed the calmness, optimism that Brit’s showed

GOOD JOB YOU GUYS! :D

STOIC   

brits1cw.png

Ya right! with such kind of attention to terrorism detail...they did handle it better right? :(

N.O.R.F   

Yes, I think we've handled it well so far. No country has been invaded as a result yet

:D Dont speak to soon, waa la-inoo tashanayaaye,,,,,

Politically-Inclined, you should see the amount of police on the streets and at all the stations :eek:

Yeah I agree with northerner There are all over the place having said that, they are not just looking at every Muslim face they see they seem to be very selective as to who they approach and even though mistakes will be made they are far better than anything the Rambo Academy Graduated security in the US can come up with

Viking   

A group of Sikhs were recently arrested in New York and handcuffed in the middle of the street. The Americans can't even tell the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim. The New York mayor had to apologise.

The Brits are subtle in their ways because they are seasonned in the art of deception.

N.O.R.F   

A group of Sikhs were recently arrested in New York and handcuffed in the middle of the street. The Americans can't even tell the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim.

looooooool :D:D:D

Foxy   

God Almighty Bless the Good old britz....we rise above others simply said......... instead of pointing fingers to so called scape goats...........proud member of the Brit Society

cheers

you should see the amount of police on the streets and at all the stations

I noticed. Who knew the Met police had that much man-power? There are 3-4 police personnel patrolling every station. I actually counted 15 at Clapham Junction (the only place where everyone still breezes across the platform bridge. The thought of 8 bullets to the neck obviously isn't enough to deter some commuters from making it to their train). :D

Sky   

What!?! You guys forgot about the Brazilian who got his head full with lead? (Hey that rhymes! :cool: ) Just for running and looking a bit foreign. Yeah miskiinka was foreign allright. Brit big up my azz. Brit or Yankee, you all are nuts.

Caveman   

Britz Reacted better?…Plz…"They have shoot to kill" policy even Dubya didn't go that far.

Viking pace your walk there sxb…I understand Geel Jire's walking can be easily mistaken for running, you gotten used to Jumping tree's adigoo nirgahaadii biyo u wado…and leave the pack-bag at home

The Brits(politicians, public, police) have had a lot more practise with terrorism. Having said that they can still get it wrong- eg. shooting the Brazillian and apparently now stunning the Somali suspect. It seems it's not the policy to stun suspect suicide bombers as it can set off any potential bomb on the body. Perhaps the guy was sleeping in the nude and they were sure he didn't have anything strapped on. Perhaps not.

Nothing to big-up. Somalis here are on a downer.

Changed   

In the US so far a Sikh was killed for being Muslim by a white man(talk about hate crimes), over 5000 Muslim men have been taken into custody for no reason and no one has a record of them. There is a new documentary about Pakistanis disappearing left and right in circulation check it out on TBS. how about the regular codes we go through, as far as I remember we have been on code orange in like forever.

The difference between the two countries as far as I know** the public reacted definitely different in both countries. Police search is a part of the ordeal however over 60% of the population did not believe all Muslims to be terrorist in the UK. On the contrary a large number of the population believes that an attack was reciprocation for invading Iraq which decreases the chances of another country being invaded.

that notice is funny though did they really have that posted :eek: ..alteast they had a warning redface.gif

i am willing to bet that U.S officials would have never admitted to killing an innocent man.. :(