Sign in to follow this  
MiSs_LeXuS

~Which country is good for a better living?

In my opinion, if u want to be in the center of the world u will prefer USA, but if u want a calm and peaceful place, than u will prefer Downunder "Australia".

OG Moti   

DP good choice, I would also say MECCA but since those Saudi (people with the dress) thought MECCA belongs to them and even start charging money for the ZAMZAM water ... i guess Kingdom of CAMBODIA is my choice, some of you might laugh some might say the brother lost it, some might even say naga daa ya mid indhayar baa sixiratay oo geed kuxeratay, but check this out ...

cambodia.jpgcambodia.jpgcambodia.jpgtemplewall,cambodia.jpgcambodia.jpgcambodia.gifcambodia.jpgcambodia.jpg

Intel   

[QB] some might say the brother lost it,

yeah big time sxb smile.gif

its nice to know there are nomads living Cambodia im planning to visit there soon

Saalixa   

lexus,

AUSTRALIA, AUSTRALIA and no other place than AUSTRALIA

seriously after living in australia for quiet a while now i think its got a better living than places like london, USA. Well firstly we are covered even whne we are unemployed and we live in better accomodations than YOU guys. we live in the typical, stretched, one story beautiful houses while you guys in london or usa, canada are most of the time living in rigid, densed, stacked apartments. its also more peaceful, well sydney isnt that peacfull esp eastern suburbs where there are many asian, somali and arab gangs, but states like perth( beautiful) and adelaide :D . Especially if you are a person that dosent like overpopulated areas, a peice of mind.

Move over to aussieland and you will get a the real taste of world paradise ;) not to mention the many canadians moving to mel and sydney because toronto is getting over populated with somalis and is getting dangerous. :(

well downunder is the place to be! :D

OG Moti   

Cambodia no where else .. beleive me if u heard heaven on earth it is Cambodia

Australia bush land .. to back words....

Europe no way .. too slow and too boring

America not so encouraging .. loool cambodia

Peace

Muhammad   

Cambodia? ahahaha lol

ps. OG have you heard of the guy that collects land-mines in cambodia! I was watching a program few weeks ago and he removed more than 20,000 landmines with his bare-hands. WOW! now that is a brave man!

bit crazy but crazy n brave go hand in hand!

Som@li   

hi all. i haven't come here for along time, my vote goes to SOMALIA,, that is the only place in this world i would i happily live in...markaa dhamaantiin waxaan idin LEEYAHAY...HAYBAD WAXAAD KU LEEDAHAY DHULKAAGA HOOYO"....whether you say england,,Australia,Canada...etc.no place matches home..adn hopegully things will improve there.

so VOTE FOR SWEET HOME..

bye all

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Xidig:

hi all. i haven't come here for along time, my vote goes to SOMALIA,, that is the only place in this world i would i happily live in...markaa dhamaantiin waxaan idin LEEYAHAY...HAYBAD WAXAAD KU LEEDAHAY DHULKAAGA HOOYO"....whether you say england,,Australia,Canada...etc.no place matches home..adn hopegully things will improve there.

so VOTE FOR SWEET HOME..

bye all

hi Xidig - I vote with you. I vote for Somalia!

Adna   

salaam

My vote goes to muqdisho, where else the place i was born. meela aan ku doorsanaayo majirto.

love you alll.