Sign in to follow this  
Hawdgirl

Female only Fitness Center

Hawdgirl   

I have a question for all the sisters and brothers of this site, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is such a place for female only fitness center in the twin-cities here in MN, especifically for Muslim women.

I will appreciate any info regarding this matter.

Thanks

Hawd

Hawdgirl   

Hello there sisters and brothers, I guess no one knows about this, I have heard of people that there is one Islamic Center here in the twin cities that has female only fitness center for muslim women so, I will really appreciate if anyone would enlighten me more about this.

Thanks

shyhem   

Hey i have never heard of amuslim women fitness center,but i do go to the local Ywca at lake street,not exactly the kind place u looking for even though some somali sisters are regulars there..

Maybe check the area around lake calhoun,i heard they have women only fitness center

Miriam1   

There, was a muslim fitness center for women in toronto, Sifaa Health Center..someting around that, but it went under..I got a Curves Women's Gym..its good, the women who there are conservative although non-muslim, and thats why they chose an all women's gym