Sign in to follow this  
Ismahan

What Tree Did You Fall From???

Buubto   

cwm28.gifcwm6.gif war anaagaa wax aragnay. hey girl is true 99% what my tree said. but i aren't gonna tell ya looooool. dam i am in disbelieve how do this ppl found it lol. subxaana laah.

------------------

"Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty: establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith." (3:147)

MAPLE TREE (Independent) no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

mataan   

salaams all;

who ever wrote this must have been watching me...it is so accurate,

WEEPING WILLOW (Melancholy) beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner

Hibo   

MAPLE TREE (Independent) no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

I kinda agree wit everything except for being nervous, i ain't sometimes nervous, am always nervous about little things that just ain't that big of a deal. waan isla yaaba marmar gaar!!

peace.

Wicked Post...hmmmm...

hehehe..this is so me....but i would like to rephrase this part "Not always liked but often admired" TO "Not always liked but Adored"...

[ WALNUT TREE (Passion) unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise. ]

Salaamaat

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

HAZELNUT TREE (Extraordinary) charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody, and capricious lover, honest, and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment.

This is somewhat true!

Macalin   

ASH TREE (Ambition) uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be egotistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent lover, sometimes brains rule over the heart, but takes partnership very seriously

--------

Well this tree is damnn liar---Iam way better than wat this tree says :D --Oh well who knows but me!

Changed   

asalaam caleykom

WALNUT TREE (Passion) unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

okay somewhat true but i aint jelous , nor am am i disliked ..the rest are true,

CHESTNUT TREE (Honesty) of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritates easily and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.

------------------------------------------------

^ uhmmm...the got the very first part..i don't know about the rest!

N.O.R.F   

ELM TREE (NobleMinded) - pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, loudest demands, tends not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humor, practical.

lol, seems accurate enough!

this is all a trick, say nice things about ppl and they love it, thats why most of us feel it is a representation of us in real life. But is it? The same things are repeated thru out the trees but are said differently so we all think we are darlings!!!!!

hukri   

ASH TREE (Ambition) uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be egotistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent lover, sometimes brains rule over the heart, but takes partnership very seriously.

Quite accurate ;):D :cool: