Sign in to follow this  
Ismahan

What Tree Did You Fall From???

WALNUT TREE (Passion) unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

fits me to the t-i blieve cwm41.gif

nuune   

oh,it is pity,i didn't find my tree there,actually i was looking some somali trees lik: hareeri, ontor, aruundo(acuudu billaahi).

am kidding,my tree is there!!!!!!!!

peace

Hibo   

i Fall from the Pine tree.. sounds like someone has been watching me..lool.

its all good duh..

peace..

Hibo   

WALNUT TREE (Passion) unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

NOT accurate..! im NOT jealous = NEVER! ofcourse im FLEXIBLE...EASY...n im always LIKED!

There is just 2 characteristic missing there...I'm also always in DENIAL wink.gif

------------------

Tomorrow just might go my way, it cant get worse than yesterday....

Hibo   

Have u noticed something....some of you are denying the "bad" characteristics listed........hmmmm.

BTW, am CEDAR tree. It lied about certain things!!! Lata...

Kool_Kat   

WEEPING WILLOW(Melancholy) beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner...

Yep Yep Yep, That's

ME...

Hibo   

FIG TREE (Sensibility) very strong, a bit self-willed,independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a social butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

how crazy is this --- I don't like Laziness -eheh Idleness lol - maybe a little as i'm Idle now as far as Work goes(am here posting crap, aren't I lol) Don't love Animals either!!! cwm16.gif

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Sniper   

o my God Fourth july boy.....that means am from fir,,FIR TREE (Mysterious) extraordinary taste, dignity, sophisticated, loves anything beautiful, moody, stubborn, tends to egoism but cares for those close to them, rather modest, very ambitious, talented, industrious, uncontested lover, many friends, many foes, very reliable.

though i believed i didnt fall from tree..and if i were it was GEED HINDI...which was grew in front of our xamar house..1lool

------------------

sniper.jpg

Sniper   

o sorry am apple ...is this sixir by the way coz it really talks about me in Apple tree...take a look...APPLE TREE (Love) of slight build, lots of charm, appeal, and attraction, pleasant aura, flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination. loooooooooool

this pll...or who ever wrote this knows something un-known...to the ppl coz coz s/he

is right about somethings...and how did they know,,,,

------------------

sniper.jpg

ARAWEELO   

I fell from the HAZELNUT TREE...Auch I am hurting Ismahan............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( Extraordinary ) Charming, Undemanding, Very understanding, Knows how to make an impression, Active fighter for social cause, Popular, Moody, and capricious lover, honest, and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement.

I would agree with most of it Ismahan..very interesting, keep them coming.

cwm14.gif

Hibo   

Kool_Kat: It seems like we fall in the same category.. my birthday is on March 9th...i was like..no one shares that with me...lol.. I guess i was wrong ha... anyways glad to see kool_kat shares the trait...when is urs sista???

Ismahaan: seriously sis.. its true to an extend...to an extreme extend!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

FIR TREE (Mysterious) extraordinary taste, dignity, sophisticated, loves anything beautiful, moody, stubborn, tends to egoism but cares for those close to them, rather modest, very ambitious, talented, industrious, uncontested lover, many friends, many foes, very reliable.

yep thats me cwm6.gif almost scary how accurate they are!

This is funny.

CHESTNUT TREE (Honesty) of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritates easily and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner. cwm2.gif