Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Slum Dog Millionaire

N.O.R.F   

Very surprised by this movie. Went to see it last night and it was great. Captures Mumbai very well. a must see.

Where is Urban?

Surprisingly enjoyable film. Really enjoyed watching it. I think most Somalis will like this film, as they are so tuned to the whole bollywood scene :D

Sad storyline like Ibs mentioned, but from the way it was shot, it didnt aim to pull at your heart strings every step of the way. It has lots of exciting and anxious moments.

It was nominated for 10 Oscar nominations and probably will win half of those. The young British Indian actor is amazing. He got potential in Hollywood I say!

Aaliyyah   

oh my god what a coincident, I was bored the other day. So I went to some indian store beside my house and I got that movie. When I came home I got busy and ended up not watching it. And, I haven't watched it since...It's still in my desk.

now that you all like it, am gonna go watch it.

But, whats up with sad ending, I thought indian movies end happily ever after :(

salaam..

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

oh my god what a coincident, I was bored the other day. So I went to some indian store beside my house and I got that movie. When I came home I got busy and ended up not watching it. And, I haven't watched it since...It's still in my desk.

now that you all like it, am gonna go watch it.

But, whats up with sad ending, I thought indian movies end happily ever after
:(

salaam..

You sure got this movie"the slumdog millionaire" from that Indian store?? woow it must be a bootleg version of the movie then..I think the movie is still playing in theaters and haven't been released in DVD.. Even though you can watch it online"illegally ofcourse"

Adam, this is an English movie. The story line as well as the actors are Indian or Indian origin. It was also shot in India, but the movie has nothing to do with Bollywood. In fact it is banned in India all together.

Chimera   

One of the actors was carrying a secret camera throughout the production period, this is why Aaliyah got a hold of the movie so fast, she is in on it.

BOB   

I watched 7 Pounds couple of weeks ago and to be honest I was disappointed…now the last three movies of Will Smith were joke from I am Legend, Hancock and now this 7 pound where we have a dog that’s vegetarian! :D

The last movie of his that I really enjoyed was Pursue Of Happyness.

I haven’t seen this movie yet because I thought it was just another Indian movie and I can’t stand Indian movies...so maybe I should get it tomorrow Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.