Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Diraac

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY NEFERTITI:

^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL^^^, this is soooooooo funny. I haven't been here for couple of weeks and the topic has escalated to SHUKAANSI 101 btw Lucky and Continental. Yous lot are hillarious, keep doing yo thing folks and good LUCK......

As for the brother Gediid, Lucky has said it all for the both of us..... Thanks Sis , I know you wouldn't let me down .

"EscaLated to SHUKAANSI 101 btw Lucky and Continental" aa?We were mereLy having a conversation...now what are you taLking about girL? :confused:

Of course i wouLdnt Let you down.Now where have you been hiding out?What did you do this time...huh?You done dig yourseLf a hoLe to big for you to get on your own huh?Were you taking a break? :confused:

Gediid   

Hehehehehe I cant help but wonder when Nefertiti will recognize Lucky played her.Intey rag kugu dirtey bey kii ugu horeyey Shukansi 101 la gashey......WAKE UP Nefertiti........... :D:D:D

Xafsa   

war ani filinka iimaba baxeeyso....ballan waxaan iska qaaday inaan markaad erey tiraahdidba aan 2 kaa dabo dhaho!!! :D

LuCkY   

Gediid dont be mad just cause i striked a good conversation with ContinentaL. Just cause you and i cant see eye-to-eye...thats why i tried to heLp you with Nefertiti but you faiLed once again.

Shukaansi 101 ku Laha...you must be kidding me.

But its aLL good i see you are once again trying your Luck with my girL FLying-StiLL.

Gediid   

Sow maan garan.Anaad shaqo iga dhiganeysaa miyaa markaas.Bal horta take a seat & have a cup of tea.Is dhaji xanaaq ma fiicna....... ;)

Gediid   

^^^^^LOL.....Waan kula qasaan lahaa maanta but it just so happens to be my last day of work b4 taking off for the next 8 days for a well deserved rest.Cirka ayaan marayaa markaas dhulka qof guurguranayoo kuma soo noqnoqon karo icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Lucky

Trust me walaalo you weren't that much help with Nefertiti but you know what they say "its the thought that counts" Gracias

;)

Ever heard the Somali saying "Lama Huraan waa caws jilaal Lucky"well feels like that today me n Flying... :D

Xafsa   

8 days off miyaa? Waa ba yaabay waxaan is iri beeytahay wiilka he aint biting!! balaayo dhulka kula gurguuratay...anaa ig wadaa moohoo....its ok....

Gediid   

^^^Yeap 8 days macaanto......

Ever heard the Somali saying "Lama Huraan waa caws jilaal " well feels like that today :D:D Waxa kala been......... :D