Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Diraac

LuCkY   

^^^^^What is that suppose to mean?I didnt do anything to you or any of the other guys as a matter of fact. :confused:

I respect your opinion but dont you think this is a bite harsh LUCKY GURL:

I guess you didnt read our arguements thoroughLy but i cant bLame you because you are a man.

There is no need to be sexist. It seems to me that you meet the wrong type of men!. Let me introduce myself as Batchelor. :D Anyway, why do you hate Gediid?. :confused: Jamaal Rageedi ayaat taheey, Bashaal Walaal. smile.gif

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY CONTINENTAL BATCHELOR:

There is no need to be sexist. It seems to me that you meet the wrong type of men!. Let me introduce myself as Batchelor. Anyway, why do you hate Gediid?. Jamaal Rageedi ayaat taheey, Bashaal Walaal.

Im apoLogize if i have offended you or any other souL for that matter.

*I wasnt being sexiest.I was just referring to mere fact that you couLdnt possibLy understand why i feeL the way i do toward the diraac-i didnt say i hated it...its a drag, such a hassLe and it grabs attention-thats reaLLy uncaLLed for. You understand me now? :confused:

*I dont know about meeting the wrong men and aLL.

*WeLL its nice to meet you BatcherLor.

*I dont hate Gediid or anyone as far as i can recaLL. Where did you get such an idea from? :confused:

I thought you hated Gediid but I apologize if I am wrong. Did you know that I am fond of sisters who speak up their mind. I wanted more responses from other sisters regarding this topic. Anway I am batchelor as u well know me from this virtual net!. Feel free to ask me any questions in the future sis! ;)

Peace.

LuCkY   

I dont hate him...me and Nefertiti were just picking on him-messing with his head and as you can see he backed out but its aLL good.If i dont speak up for myseLf...who wiLL?I Like to get my point across without stepping on other peopLes toes.

So i see you are a BatcherLor-your nick gave you away.

I guess the other Ladies didnt feeL Like contributing and sharing their thoughts on the topic-oh weLL.

I am a true fan of you lucky. smile.gif Yes....I am a proud batchelor sis. Couldn't ask for anything more or anything less!. Its all in gods hands. Are u a batchelorette?. :confused:

LuCkY   

YOu had another name?

HEy thats good...not many maLes can say that-or maybe im wrong.

Yeah i wouLd wear it but it depends Like a said before.