Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Diraac

Thank you Lucky, I am sure I will one day. I am determined enough... :D:D

MMmhhh....*appraises Gediid* Can you cook???

If so, then you're HIRED!!! ;):D:D:D

Gediid   

Originally posted by Nefertiti:

Thank you Lucky, I am sure I will one day. I am determined enough...
:D:D

MMmhhh....*appraises Gediid* Can you cook???

If so, then you're HIRED!!!
;):D:D:D

Better than a lot of xalimos I assure you

;);)

^^^ Ah, excellent! :D But of course, I will have to test you....cooking is not just considered boiling water! I've been looking for a brother who can make this meal called "POLLO ALLA CLEOPATRA". That is my favourite meal. So, can you make it? (This is your first task: fail and you will subsequently not be hired :D )

LuCkY   

Youre weLcome girL.

I see Gediid is trying his game on miss Nefertiti.

What is this man shukansee 102...huh?

Yeah MaLikah i feeL you on that...strange eh?

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Nefertiti:

Lol @ all the reactions..
:D:D

Ladies I can see the absolute disgust in your faces...looool. I apologise, didn’t mean to give you nightmares....NOW, lets look at the matter from another dimension.

Four
foolproof ways to guarantee that a brother WILL look SEXY in a Macawees:

1) Get a brother who is MEATY. None of that skinny “findiciil” resembling Faraxs. He has to have a nice well toned-trained-developed-body. The full works: EIGHT-pack, nice skin tone, lovely jubbly smile, straight teeth (etc, etc, etc.)

2) Then, make sure his Macawees is SILK, again none of that cheap market material that scrapes your skin off every time it comes in contact with you. Preferable colours have to be red, OR black OR sky blue. This will then compliment with his smooth-caramel-BABY LOTION rubbed skin.

3) Depending on the ladies style, the Macawees can be just below his knees to all the way down. I particularly prefer the knee length style as this gives me the chance to stare at his hunky Calf’s. "Mmmhh, all I can say at this moment is YUMMY!!!!"

4) Lastly, make him yours and yours alone. Ameenah, had the right idea, NO OTHER XALIIMO gets her hands on your new macaawesed-sexy style man!

Good luck folks, and if this works remember who to thank
;)smile.gif

Gediid, do you fit these requirements? Then get in touch for an interview!!
;):D

*walks of the room pleased and intent on finding this
special macaweesed
brother*

loooool...thats what i'm talking about....there is nothing sexier than a freshly showered brotha with a clean shirt and a nice macawis....damn!!!gives me goosebumps thinking about it!!!

Originally posted by Lucky:

I see Gediid is trying his game on miss Nefertiti

What is this man shukansee 102...huh?

Aha is that what he is doing? Damn I must be too starry eyed from my last day dream ;) . I promise sis, I will start paying more attention to whats happening around me :D:D . Thanks for the warning anyway sweety ;) .

Flying - Still, Girl you know what I am talking about. Finally, another sister who has seen the light (from his macawees that is :D ).

PEOPLE WEAR DIRAC IN WEDDINGS ONLY COZ IT'S VERY SEXY, IF THEY WORE IT IN DAILY BASES IT WOULD TAKE AWAY THAT SEXINESS. I THINK DIRAC SHOULD BE MORE OF A PRIVATE THANG, YOU KNOW, HOUSE/HUSBAND/GOOD TIMES, SOMETHING LIKE THAT icon_razz.gif

ILLAHEY HA U NAXARIISTO WHO DESIGNED THE MACAWIS...IT'S MAHOR TURN ON!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Brother King, i agree with you, Dirac la'aantiis waa abaar, alla qurax badanaa gabdhaha marka ay xiranyihiin dirac, Lucky adigu maxaa ilaah kuugu dirya Diraca, su'aal aan ku weydiiyo walaal , miyaad xirataa diraca/ mise ma xiratid? and don't tell me non of my business , walaalo waxaad ku tiri King, you don't wear one, he knows that, so tell me this do you like wearing one?

w/salaam

LuCkY   

Zakariye i think you missed my point bro.

The answer to your questions:

CAUTION:**My written SomaLi is hazardous**

*Nobody diraac iku ma diriin.

*Yes i do wear them.

*I never intended to say "none of your business".

*Yes i happen to Like wearing them.

I toLd king that because you(maLes)dont know the hasseLs that come aLong with wearing diraac and aLL of the unwanted not to mention uncaLLed for attention-ya feeL me?

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

walaal macaan lucky, ok i hear you, oh that is why you said once again i missed your point,waxii hadda ka dambeeya walaal lucky , you always had my respect, but from now on u will get 100%, becuase u are a well spoken sister, aniguna aad baan u jeclahay gabdhayna sida wacan u jawaabo oo aana ceytamin, ilaahna waxaan kaaga baryay nin kheyr iyo ubad fara badan,lol. ok walaal. you the best.

c/salaam

LuCkY   

WeLL thank you not many peopLe can say that-i appreciate it.Thanks once again and i have had nothing more than respect for you as weLL. Wish you the best.

After reading these comments, I am getting a mixed reaction with dhiraac!.

To some people, it seems like a taboo and others compare it to macaawiis but overall I am really humbled by all your responses and the fact that people can argue for and against dhiraac. This brought different views between different nomads. Thank you. I really respect all your comments. smile.gif

Can I just add that I am a fan of macaawis as well and I am a proud wearer in the home. I still dont have the guts to stroll down the street with it but you never know ;) . If you see a man at your local shopping mall hanging out with the boys with the macawiis, then you know who it could be!. :D:D

Peace

Raxmah   

I never wear dirac unless am at a wedding, but I sure do see alot of Somalis around here wearing Dirac and their tennis shoes I cant help but laugh, and they ask me nayaa what u laughing at, and I have to laugh some more until my stomach hurt. If you have ever seen any1 wear dirac and tennis shoes, then u know what am talking about.

Iffah   

Nefertiti...wow..what a picture!..well I sure do like the macawiis now if I didn't before. ;)

The dirac is great, but I'd never wear it to anywhere else other than weddings. I wouldn't feel comfortable.

How the fact that it is Long and its such a drag, and it chokes you whenever you sit down or something.

Lol! I used to feel this way too...but I got the hang of it now. Just make sure the dirac isn't too big for you (esp around the neckline and the arms)...or you'd miss all the fun because you're struggling with your dirac all night. ..oh yeah, & make sure it isnt too long either :D

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY NEFERTITI:

Aha is that what he is doing? Damn I must be too starry eyed from my last day dream . I promise sis, I will start paying more attention to whats happening around me . Thanks for the warning anyway sweety .

No probLemo!

I just thought maybe he was trying his game on you since FLying-StiLL crushed him at the end of the course...ya know. Maybe he is succeeding since you are "too starry eyed" to even notice.