Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Diraac

Originally by Gediid:

Darn,I just placed an order for some Abu Serandi ones from Ohio. Nefertitti you gonna pay for misleading me

Misleading you? Bruh, I was SO NOT misleading you! Like Barwaaqo said, I truly find Somali men in macawees so sexy, especially when they combine it with the "dhusty sandhal furom Itaaalia", and when they have the "abu serendhi" (bisiinka - what a name!) and lastly, but not leastly, the big "bakoorad" swung around the neck, you know - badiyoo style! Mmmh, yumi...*goes off in a daze*

Girls, how can you not find men in macawees sexy? I imagine them all with their hot pink, green and multi-coloured shirts and those macaawes + sandhals, walking in a file, like they did in the movie, FULL MONTY, y'all seen that? Now, imagine that with Somali Men!

Yeah....*floats off with a big :D on her face*

LuCkY   

^^^^^Sorry to burst your bubbLe and the big grin on your face but i simpLy dont see what is so sexy about that.But hey thats why we aLL have different tastes-whatever fLoats your boat. :D

I faiL to see how a macawees wearing,khaad-chewing(some i know-dont mean to generaLize), bakhoorad swinging,and dusty sandaL wearing faraax is sexy. :confused: But its aLL good. Did you say hot pink, green and muLti-coLoured shirts? :eek: :eek: :eek:

A man with matching pants be it jeans/khakis/casuaL and shirt/t-shirt/sweater/jacket and boots/sports shoes/casuaL wouLd Look absoLuteLy fantastic...niceLy groomed struting with confidence is what i caLL SEXY.*Now im the one going off in a daze* ;)

Changed   

Girls, how can you not find men in macawees sexy? I imagine them all with their hot pink, green and multi-coloured shirts and those macaawes + sandhals, walking in a file, like they did in the movie, FULL MONTY, y'all seen that? Now, imagine that with Somali Men!

Yeah....*floats off with a big on her face*

lmao .........girl walaahi i was off to bed and u put a smile on my face right before i hit the bed ....

i find u funny icon_razz.gif

*** walks out laughing like a pig(unlike naferti)**

i dont even know if am spelling stuff right..that how bad am laughing ...

multi colored shirts ........ahhahhahahhhhha icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

this girl is funny :D:D

A7LA-SHU   

Nefertiti sweety u okay?? hahahah gedid it ain't SEXY Honey don't listen to her lol.. home girl don't mislead the poor kid hahahaha..

if u ask me i think it is butt ogly.. i tell my brothers not to wear so i ain't gonna be a liar and tell ya it is sexy.. :(

but it looks good one grandpas u know what i mean.. i find it kool.. young guys please put ur jeans on.. :D

king_450   

You guys don't like "Diric " r u crazy, i personally "Obsessed " with women wearing "Diric" for real, sure winter time is bad move to wear diric, cz u don't want freeze to death, but overall that is the best dress.

LuCkY   

^^^^^Easy for you to say because you are not the one wearing it. How about the hassLe/the uncaLLed/unwanted attention that comes aLong with wearing the diraac? :confused: How the fact that it is Long and its such a drag, and it chokes you whenever you sit down or something. :confused:

Blessed   

Mizz Unique, Lucky and Magnoona...

Check out Jubba in the Riwayad 'Masiibadu Aduunyada Ayadaa U Maclin ah' and tell me that he don't look sexy with his go' macawiis and afro .. man, he looks adorable lol. I think its cute, if you have it good like jubba :D:D

Laakin, its got to be said, most faaraxs mis- wear their macawis :eek: :rolleyes:

Changed   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

Mizz Unique, Lucky and Magnoona...

Check out Jubba in the Riwayad 'Masiibadu Aduunyada Ayadaa U Maclin ah' and tell me that he don't look sexy with his go' macawiis and afro .. man, he looks adorable lol. I think its cute, if you have it good like jubba
:D:D

Laakin, its got to be said, most faaraxs mis- wear their macawis :eek:

ameenah ahahhhahahahha.........what in the world is sexy about macawis..........it fall right out if he rans like i said dirac is to be worn at home and so is macawis.....my man can show case his a$ on macawis at home .....not out side ...that to wack icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

boys : good luck with abu serendi.....

i remember when my uncle came to visit us for vication mom bought him abu serendi, and he wore it as a pajama , mom told him that was the macawis men wore to parties and she was shocked he wore to bed :eek: :eek: i remember i laughed at her, and he told her people would think he was G*AY if he had a macawis on on the streets :rolleyes:

Blessed   

Originally posted by MIZZ-UNIQUE:

ameenah ahahhhahahahha.........what in the world is sexy about macawis..........it fall right out if he rans like i said dirac is to be worn at home and so is macawis.....my man can show case his a$ on macawis at home

I hear ya. You do think that a man in macawiis is sexy, your just being all greedy and don't want to share the sight with other ladies. Waan ku gartey, I wudn't want other chicks to be checking my faraxs behind either ;);)

LuCkY   

Sorry Ameenah but im stiLL sticking to what i said earLier. I dont find macawiis sexy...period.

Like Mizz-Unique said you can wear it at home but its a big no no when it comes to wearing it outside the house in pubLic.

Lol @ all the reactions.. :D:D

Ladies I can see the absolute disgust in your faces...looool. I apologise, didn’t mean to give you nightmares....NOW, lets look at the matter from another dimension.

Four foolproof ways to guarantee that a brother WILL look SEXY in a Macawees:

1) Get a brother who is MEATY. None of that skinny “findiciil” resembling Faraxs. He has to have a nice well toned-trained-developed-body. The full works: EIGHT-pack, nice skin tone, lovely jubbly smile, straight teeth (etc, etc, etc.)

2) Then, make sure his Macawees is SILK, again none of that cheap market material that scrapes your skin off every time it comes in contact with you. Preferable colours have to be red, OR black OR sky blue. This will then compliment with his smooth-caramel-BABY LOTION rubbed skin.

3) Depending on the ladies style, the Macawees can be just below his knees to all the way down. I particularly prefer the knee length style as this gives me the chance to stare at his hunky Calf’s. "Mmmhh, all I can say at this moment is YUMMY!!!!"

4) Lastly, make him yours and yours alone. Ameenah, had the right idea, NO OTHER XALIIMO gets her hands on your new macaawesed-sexy style man!

Good luck folks, and if this works remember who to thank ;)smile.gif

Gediid, do you fit these requirements? Then get in touch for an interview!! ;):D

*walks of the room pleased and intent on finding this special macaweesed brother*

MaLikah   

Lol..dude, this is cracking me up. I am just a lil' concerned about all the females that find macawiis sexy. Hello, thats a man in a skirt- not very attractive :confused: I know men in other culturals wear that too, but its jus not every appealing to me. Only one of us is the designated skirt-wearer in the relationship. :D

Newayz, I can see why the men would love off the dirac, I mean, shoot, any man will jump at the chance to see a woman half-naked, ANY! But dammit if it aint colorful, some of them are seriously hazardous to the eye. Curious how we dont find it strange seeing women struttin their stuff in a dirac, but we gawk at girls wearing midriffs and see-thru tops? Lol...hypocritical much? Don't u jus love our people.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Nefertiti:

Lol @ all the reactions..
:D:D

Ladies I can see the absolute disgust in your faces...looool. I apologise, didn’t mean to give you nightmares....NOW, lets look at the matter from another dimension.

Four
foolproof ways to guarantee that a brother WILL look SEXY in a Macawees:

1) Get a brother who is MEATY. None of that skinny “findiciil” resembling Faraxs. He has to have a nice well toned-trained-developed-body. The full works: EIGHT-pack, nice skin tone, lovely jubbly smile, straight teeth (etc, etc, etc.)

2) Then, make sure his Macawees is SILK, again none of that cheap market material that scrapes your skin off every time it comes in contact with you. Preferable colours have to be red, OR black OR sky blue. This will then compliment with his smooth-caramel-BABY LOTION rubbed skin.

3) Depending on the ladies style, the Macawees can be just below his knees to all the way down. I particularly prefer the knee length style as this gives me the chance to stare at his hunky Calf’s. "Mmmhh, all I can say at this moment is YUMMY!!!!"

4) Lastly, make him yours and yours alone. Ameenah, had the right idea, NO OTHER XALIIMO gets her hands on your new macaawesed-sexy style man!

Good luck folks, and if this works remember who to thank
;)smile.gif

Gediid, do you fit these requirements? Then get in touch for an interview!!
;):D

*walks of the room pleased and intent on finding this
special macaweesed
brother*

Nefertiti

You are a true nomad who knows what she wants

;) If you hiring I'm without a job at this moment. smile.gif