Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Diraac

Oh with all these pages, I forgot to tell you what I think of a diraac. I find them beautiful and orginal. Also, it makes me feel sexy when I wear it and all the men in the arros holla at me. Makes my day I tell you. :D

.:peace n luv:.

I am not suprised by the holla bit! :D . I am sure you are sexy with or without the diraac!. ;) I might make a bin ladiin style hijack attempt if I saw you with a diraac! :D ....dreaming

NaWaaL1   

Salaam...

Sorry 2 interrupt on you 1 on 1 conversation continental Batchelor and diamond princess.

Hmmm what I think bout Diraac?...

I personally Luv wearin Diraac But only to certain places....Because it is not posible to wear a diraac when going out to shopping etc.. there is no way I could handle dragging my diraac as well as be waiting for a train or a bus ( I can not picture that)...I just dont find it an apporiate out-fit that you can go anywhere n everywhere with.

And not to mention the weather damn....Living in england where the weather just changes b4 u know it. Naa as much as I luv my diraac I cant wear it as much as I would like too.

I think our fellow somali sisters should wear it on other ocassions apart from weddings.

Its easier said then done Walaal!!!...

I'll just stick to wearing it at home, Special occasions and also if mayb visiting family n im being driven there then yes....

P.s. Looking forward to my warm welcome.....SOL Nomadz Hope u not planning on keepin a sister waiting...

Salaam Walaal. You are more than welcome to share your views with us!. Welcome to SOL. smile.gif

Peace.

P.S Let me introduce you to diamond princess. Diamond, meet Nawaal, Nawaal meet diamond! :D

Sorry, to keep you two waiting. First I would like to give you a warm welcome to SOL, enjoy your stay. By the way you are right about not wearing it everywhere. I wouldn't either. It's just best to wear it at a party/wedding/etc.

And as for you... ;) CB, plz don't hijack me, I don't wanna be next on CNN. And you don't wanna be called a terrorist, trust me. ;)

.:peace n luv:.

I can just imagine the CNN headlines with the latest headlines: "Somali Woman kidnapped by bearded gunman believed to be one of bin ladins Associates"! :D:D

Dont worry sister..You will get special treatment at my base! ;)

Peace!

Me and OG-MOTI are true batchelors!. By the way he is seeking a Somali sister bisharro who can cook better rice for him than the cambodians!. The brother tells me that he needs a Somali wife that will cook him hiliib with rice in Cambodia otherwise his a$$ will be as flat as a wall! :D

Dirac is a Lingerie. It should not be worn outside the house. Its for my man's eyes only.

Some people like diraac coz it is damn sexy and others want to be wearing Maariyoo-leey style outfits!(Sorry, bad somali grammar)!. Its your choice! :D

Khayr   

U know when I think of Dhiraac,

I think of Lingerie

cause thats what they are.

U can see thru the Dhiraac 'ALL THE GOODS' :D

even the colour of the bra and panties!

When I see it,

I cry for some Holy Water or Zam Zam

to clean out the 'slackness' that my eyes have

been witness to and run for my tusbaax-lol!!!

LuCkY   

^^^^^I cant reaLLy say.

DP i see you had time to read the 10 pages. :cool:

NawaaL1 weLcome to SOL and i hope you enjoy your stay here.

Haneefah   

God, I can't read 10 pages about dirac so i'll just go ahead and write what I think about them.

I actually like them, in fact most of what I wear at home is dirac...and wearing it for all females weddings is fun, sexy, makes you feel like marwo marwo,lol.

But wearing it outside is a big NO NO, it's very revealing and very unislamic...I resently went to this somali mall in mpls... and a pregnant woman wearing a very see through dirac (well most are) with a litttle malkhabad wrapped around her neck came in...I was looking at how the men reacted as she passed by a lot of men who happened to be sitting there...and they all looked at her at once...you could totally see her body, it was as if she was walking with just a bra on...subhanallah, I honestly felt so sad and so embarrassed for her and I said in my mind, Allah Yahdiik...and it's really sad there's many like her out there...now that's when I condemn dirac.