Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Diraac

Gediid, Lucky didn't play me. I think you're the one who's been played. Perhaps a sore ego? :D;):D We all know what you're like ;)

But it seems you're back to trying your luck with my sis Flying-Still; all I can say, sis, is GOOD LUCK :D:D

Lucky. I've been around, just not online. Just been busy sorting out my Uni and work....you know how it goes. Whats been happening with you anyway? I see you've got some brothers tamed...huh? :D

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY NEFERTITI:

Gediid, Lucky didn't play me. I think you're the one who's been played. Perhaps a sore ego? We all know what you're like

But it seems you're back to trying your luck with my sis Flying-Still; all I can say, sis, is GOOD LUCK

Lucky. I've been around, just not online. Just been busy sorting out my Uni and work....you know how it goes. Whats been happening with you anyway? I see you've got some brothers tamed...huh?

A sore ego...you can say that again my friend.

Hey thats good-you gotta do whatchu gotta do.

Nothing much reaLLy just trying to burn some time and see whats been happening here.

ALLa ta naa...what are you taLking about-"I see you've got some brothers tamed...huh?".

I dont know what you are taLking about!*Looks away innocentLy* :D

LuCkY   

GirL a review is not gonna heLp-its too much information.

Besides every page didnt necessariLy cover the issue at hand which was the "diraac".

Maybe you shouLd read a page a day or so-or come back for it when you are not entireLy tired.

You can finish reading it in 30-45minutes fLat.

Lucky you are funny for true.. :D , You have got all dem manz eating out of our hand, so don't tell me other wise. And Oh yeah, you can stop with that "innocent look " right there young lady... You can't fool me ;):D .

Diamond princess, as rightly said by Lucky, this post has covered many issues. The dirac topic was lost on the third page, so I also would suggest to catch up with the current stage of conversation on your own time. There is no rush..

LuCkY   

Wow...i didnt even try to be funny but hey!

Eating out my hand?ALL of the men? :confused: redface.gif

But the innocent Look was for reaL...i wasnt trying to fooL you. :(

Wow...i didnt even try to be funny but hey!

Well, consider yourself LUCKY then ;) .

No but seriously, as long as you speak the truth and nothing but the truth...it is all good hon....I believe ya... :D .

LuCkY   

No i was just messing with-im weLL aware thanks to you! ;) I just dont want these peopLe to be getting ideas you know?

Well, consider yourself LUCKY then

WeLL what can i say i am Lucky. :D

You didn't bore me, I just looked at the post and I'm like "damn, to many pages". So I was hoping someone would tell me what was so interesting. Guess, diraac isn't as interesting as I thought.

Well anywayz...I'm gonna go munch on some cookies. Chocolate...Mmm...

.:peace n luv:.

Where are all the Somali shaah & biscuit sister's with the diraac?. Dont hide from me. Post your opinion about diraac plz! :D

Peace.

P.S Do you like your tea with alot of haail or the English tea type! :confused: