Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Diraac

Blessed   

^^^ Esay love.. Aniga was just play comentating ;)

Lucky, my boredom that transparent miyaa?

I wish I brought my cell anlong wid me :(

salaams though

LuCkY   

Its aLL in the name of fun.

Kind of but as Long as we can entertain yaLL-its aLL good.

Yep thats why i dont go anywhere without my ceLL.

You should do research on these courses walal: Psychology, Business & Accounting, Computer Science & Aerospace Engineering. Get the undergraduate prospectuses from your local universities/colleges. Prepare early walal. Time is crucial.

LuCkY   

Thanks. I wiLL Look into that-i Like psychoLogy. I wiLL see about business and accounting, computer science and aerospace engineering? :confused:

LuCkY   

Im not a math friendLy person.Its just that if i dont understand the concept its hard to pursue any interest in it-thats how math is with me.

Then you should look at Computer Science Walaal. Choose the pathway called Information Systems. I am sure you will love this course apart from the JAVA/CGI pearl scripting programming that this site was built on!

Xafsa   

Lucky and mr mill----thank you both for giving us your 411...appreciate it greatly!!! :D

About the dirac....I just started wearing the darn thing!! My mom bought me one after I graduated last year...now all I do is collect them and put them away!!But now i'm starting to get the hang of them...and I must say I love it!!!!

I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your traditional dress sista!!! :D

Sure would like to hear more postive comments like your one from others!

Peace.

^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL^^^, this is soooooooo funny. I haven't been here for couple of weeks and the topic has escalated to SHUKAANSI 101 btw Lucky and Continental. Yous lot are hillarious, keep doing yo thing folks and good LUCK...... :D:D:D

As for the brother Gediid, Lucky has said it all for the both of us..... Thanks Sis ;) , I know you wouldn't let me down smile.gif .

Paragon   

"I remember how you told us that the dress code to that wedding was 'diracs'"

LoL I remember it too. Habeenkaas adiga, barwaaqo, iyo muna-ba saad u qurux badneydeen hadaad ogaan lahayd diracca winterka xitaa waad ku xaragoon lahayd lol.