Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Diraac

Gediid   

Lucky

It was hard finding the ingredients but even harder finding a nice lady for which you have to exercise extreme patience.

Barwaaqo

I'm not worried about the camel,kaas waa curyaan indha la ee waa Macaswiisda Abu Serandiga iyo the silk Abu Falaax that I need the Pre-Nup for.This year habluhu wax eey dheynayaan maba jirto.

LuCkY   

WeLL Gediid in that case i wish you nothing but Luck...but dont give up hope-im sure the young Lady you are Looking for is somewhere.

hahahah @ Gediid's PHYSICAL abilities, bro as Barwaaqo said both being finacially disabled and excelling in FOOLXUMO waa dhiibaato.... :D:D .

No wonder you can't find a Lady..... :D:D

Barwaaqo darling, thanks for warning me. I knew something was up. The man took tooooooooo long *yawns* with his posts and MY MEAL. You can't keep a Lady starving!!!!

Gediid, just out of interest do have a HOUSE to rest in since you are so broke??? Or do you shelter underneath a bridge? . You know, a good quality of mine is that I am not soo hard on the POOR and the UNFORTUNATE in life.....

Also Lucky happens to posses some excellent ideas on how to slaughter USELESS brothers, but since you have all the mentioned drama's in your life we might go easy on you.... ;)smile.gif .

Originally posted by GEDIID:
REMEMBER THAT THE RATIO OF GOOD MEN TO WOMEN IS 1:10,000

Unfortunately, when it comes to Somali men only, the statistics seem to reflect reality :( .

Another thing, am I supposed to read between the lines here? ;) .

LuCkY   

Nefertiti i wouLd give them vicious ideas of mine so that you can torture/sLaughter the brother but it just wouLdnt feeL the same you know? redface.gif

I mean i wouLd buiLd some fire and dance around it Like crazy after we torture him and then throw him to the Lions,then ceLebrate with a big feast and aLL but i happened to possess major weakness for the unfortunate and the poor Like you and i cant rejoice in defeating a vuLnerabLe brother Like Gediid-i mean he has some issues that he is deaLing with right now so how we show some mercy and cut the guy some sLack eh? :confused: :D

Gediid   

Nefertiti & Lucky

Ana dhaxanta ha kaa dugsadaan baan lahaa habluhu laakin its all good now that I know you girls know how to start a fire icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Please make sure you put that out in the morning ,I hear a lot wild fires start that way especially ones started by single girls alone in the dark of the night.

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Gediid walaalo, you are not making any sense.... It must be all that stress that comes with your current circumstances..(you know being UGLY having no MONEY and being HOMELESS :D ). I almost have sympathy for you. But don't worry, I'll pray for ya. It will be soon over, then you can start on fullfilling that promise you made me ;) .

Lucky, I thought I was bad with all these greusome ideas in my head... Girl you have got some heavy imagination...I like that.. :D

Actually allowing him isn't such a bad idea, on one condition... that the man asks FOR MERCY ASAP (within 24 hours or else the worst possible will take place - *evil laugh* mwahahahahahaah)!!!

LuCkY   

^^^^^I dont bLame you...i guess you didnt stay Long enough to find out what we were taLking about-my bad we changed the whoLe subject.It couLd be mispeLLed cuz i dont know how to speLL it either-correctLy. Anyways the topic is about diraac-the famous dress that somaLi women wear to aLmost every occausion-Hope that heLps.

Nefertiti I agree with-the boy has totaLLy Lost me too-man whats going on with you? :confused:

Heavy imagination huh...nah i just thought about that on the spot-didnt do much thinking,it just fLowed i guess.Yeah your ideas were pretty gruesome-you got me started with the Lets "throw him to the Lion" deaL but its aLL good...you got me thinking which may or may not be a good thing. :D Whooaa...what an eviL Laugh you got there girL-sLow down i think you might have scared the pants out of him. ;)

Gediid i toLd you not to demand-now Look...Nefertiti has got a whoLe event dedicated to you and not in a good way but to torture you and put you through heLL.I wouLd suggest you respond to her ASAP Like she said because if not things couLd get reaLLy ugLy here and i dont think you want that taking pLace...now do you? :confused:

Gediid   

^^^^^^Hablo keep dreaming.Gediid is wiser than you think.I might be ugly but I'm no fool.Taas hore loo sheegey.Markaas hablo the only reason I could possibly think of you 2 lighting a fire would be to stay warm in the dark cold solitude of the night.No Gediid to fry instead I will be beside some other queen in macawiis Abu Serandi laughing at your predicament and hoping sincerely that you 2 get nin qurux badan oo laakin dabaaal ah. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Blessed   

^^^looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool^^^^

seems like in lagu weerarey, waar is xoree dee lol

Ladies, easy on Gediid - he is still learning, has potential, na mean. Most faraxs I know would say ... "huh?" when they hear the phrase "cook for me" Their dictionary kuma jiro!

Damn....YOu gurls made a meal out of poor Gediid!. Bro, What I suggest you do is to try to bribe the sister into going with you to watch Jeepers Creepers 2 after you take her to Hard Rock Cafe! :cool: . She wont bother you afterwards! :D

Peace

While doing my dhiraac investigation, I came across some fine tick gal in Clarkston-Atlanta. Damn....You gurls should see the smile on her face with this fine silky dhiraac. Lets just say that I have a new friend in Atlanta ;) .

Peace.

Man......Diraac is one fine dress!. How come u ladies still argue against it?. Where are the leading nomad sisters. You to quiet about this topic. Your helpful comments are needed.

LuCkY   

Gediid "keep dreaming" you say-i thought it was you who was dreaming.There is nothing wrong with being ugLy its just one of your physicaL attributes-thats not to say that we think you are a fooL or whatnot.Sorry but your hope is not going to be taking pLace anytime soon or around me for that matter-I can teLL and smeLL foLLy and dumbness-so no pretty boy with a Limited inteLLect is going to be around me Let aLone end up with-not if i can heLp it.

ContinentaL BatcheLor Like thats gonna happen-give me a break!

!. Bro, What I suggest you do is to try to bribe the sister into going with you to watch Jeepers Creepers 2 after you take her to Hard Rock Cafe! . She wont bother you afterwards!

Man......Diraac is one fine dress!. How come u ladies still argue against it?. Where are the leading nomad sisters. You to quiet about this topic. Your helpful comments are needed.

I guess you didnt read our arguements thoroughLy but i cant bLame you because you are a man.

JamaaL-11 Where is your input since you are so fond of the topic huh?